bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is your faith challenged when you hear about UFO’s  (Read 25931 times)

dave

Re: Is your faith challenged when you hear about UFO’s
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2015, 09:36:55 AM »

The research promoted in this video shows how naive the "travel to habitable planet" scientist truly are. Assuming that they can determine conditions on a distant star by the examination of a speck of light that left that region of space so far in the past and has been filtered through dark matter all the length of the journey.

At best it would be for an elite small group and even then there would be no way of determining conditions extant upon their arrival. At normal velocities achievable it would take one or more lifetimes to accomplish. There bodies would be wasting and useless when they arrived; if they ever did arrive.

It truly is a fairy tale in the making. Especially so when we have so many achievable and helpful needs right here on the earth. We can't even provide agricultural water for the California vegetable gardens with the Pacific ocean right there.

Indiana bob

"It truly is a fairy tale in the making. Especially so when we have so many achievable and helpful needs right here on the earth. We can't even provide agricultural water for the California vegetable gardens with the Pacific ocean right there.

Indiana bob"   I was just telling my daughter that very thing the other day.

daywalker

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2015, 11:32:17 AM »

Not at all.

The so-called UFOs that are seen here and there are actually products of the government and military. They are top secret machines made at top secret bases, like Area 51. Not alien, government made.

The whole UFO hysteria was actually a CIA propaganda program that has been declassified and can be looked up online (I read part of it myself a while back). Essentially the CIA started the whole alien-UFO scare propaganda to cover up real top secret aircraft being invented and tested by the government. All UFOs you see are 100% man made. Since the average person doesn't believe in aliens, they automatically dismiss anyone claiming to see alien UFOs, and call them conspiracy theorists (another term coined by the CIA to use against govt whistleblowers).

Again, this is declassified documented facts that can be looked up. I just didn't take the time to do that for this post. :)

Daywalker

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2015, 12:11:14 PM »

Hello Micah,
Seems that humble minds think alike.  Your daughter is blessed.
Indiana bob

indianabob

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2015, 12:26:51 PM »

Friend Daywalker,

your quote:  "All UFOs you see are 100% man made. Since the average person doesn't believe in aliens, they automatically dismiss anyone claiming to see alien UFOs, and call them conspiracy theorists (another term coined by the CIA to use against govt whistleblowers)."

Daywalker, I appreciate your comments about our government.
However I must question your belief that ALL UFOs are man made.
What about the lights over Washington D.C. shortly after WW2 that appeared to travel at Mach 3 and abruptly reverse direction of travel or stop and travel straight up at the same velocity?

Doesn't that example break the then known laws of physics and require a super natural explanation? Please help us understand...

Thanks, Indiana bob

lauriellen

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2015, 11:31:06 PM »

My faith is not challenged. I don't believe that beings from another part of the universe are visiting earth, but I did actually see a ufo. It was in the mid 1970's, my grandmother who was with me also saw it, and others also called to report seeing the object. We were very close to it. It was an object about the size of an average house, flying level with the ground about tree top high, made absolutely no noise except the sound of the wind as it passed us, traveling at incredibly high speed and appeared as just a ball of light. I have no idea what it was and I have never seen anything like it again.....

rick

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2015, 01:08:42 AM »

What do you think Rick...

http://news.yahoo.com/signs-alien-life-found-2025-nasas-chief-scientist-212655192.html

Hi Laregli,

Listen to what Buzz Aldrin has to say what he saw on Apollo 11 moon flight, tell me what you think.

I listen to the people that were there, people of impeccable character, you know NASA does not send fruit cakes to the moon. Lol

You can tell after 45 years he’s still afraid to talk about it. 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=buzz+aldrin+moon&FORM=VIRE5#view=detail&mid=F7878F0EE8F69B288A86F7878F0EE8F69B288A86

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=buzz+aldrin+moon&FORM=VIRE5#view=detail&mid=BB191EDAA9251E021D39BB191EDAA9251E021D39

indianabob

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2015, 02:59:29 AM »

Friend Rick,
I didn't sense that Buzz was afraid to comment, but rather declined to comment for the record on an issue that could only be speculation as far as we citizens know. That approach would be a function of wisdom rather than fear of consequences.  :)
The moderators on this forum try to exercise the same level of wisdom with each of us when our speculation becomes too stimulating and subject to being grossly misunderstood by the unknown thousands who read the forum.

Just my view, indianabob

lareli

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2015, 12:51:43 PM »

Rick

Interesting you would use the word 'impeccable' to describe someone's character.. Do you know what that word means?

Anyway I PM'd you so we could continue a discussion without offending any other members.

Whyte Baer I PM'd you also if you're still there.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

rick

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2015, 09:25:08 AM »

Friend Rick,
I didn't sense that Buzz was afraid to comment, but rather declined to comment for the record on an issue that could only be speculation as far as we citizens know.

Hi Bob,

If you have the time to go through this video below you will see Buzz is afraid to come out and tell what he saw on the moon back in 1969.

The evidence is overwhelming , our government has been and still is covering up what they known for a long time.

I’m sure you as a former police offer who would be highly trained in gathering information to prosecute a guilty culprit could use that same training towards much information that is available on the internet to find the truth behind the UFO’s phenomenon.

My belief is that these entity that are manning these crafts are the angels the left their first estate
otherwise know as demons which are up to no good .

Since I discovered this and believe it this subject has become less interesting to me because of who and what they are, my fascination originally stems from life from other planets but as far as I’m concerned there is only life on planet earth and the demons that visit us.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BHJfCTomXI

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2015, 05:50:39 PM »

And that will be enough for now. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.