bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Financial Assistance  (Read 8752 times)

cheekie3

Financial Assistance
« on: March 03, 2015, 11:26:28 AM »

All -

I talked to Dennis Vogel about this and he said is was okay to proceed.

My family and I are currently going through much suffering and we value your prayers please.

We are in a desperate financial situation. Our eldest son has caused us much suffering, as well as to himself; which has culminated in debt we can no longer manage.

We are not able to pay all our monthly bills or buy essential food and other household needs. We are in danger of losing our home if we default on our mortgage.

If The Lord has burdened you to assist us, I will be grateful if you would PM me.

Thank you All.

George.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Financial Assistance
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:08:50 PM »

All -

I talked to Dennis Vogel about this and he said is was okay to proceed.

My family and I are currently going through much suffering and we value your prayers please.

We are in a desperate financial situation. Our eldest son has caused us much suffering, as well as to himself; which has culminated in debt we can no longer manage.

We are not able to pay all our monthly bills or buy essential food and other household needs. We are in danger of losing our home if we default on our mortgage.

If The Lord has burdened you to assist us, I will be grateful if you would PM me.

Thank you All.

George.

Hi George,

I'm sorry I have nothing to give, I do not care even for my own daughter of myself, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Just wanted to let you know that even if we aren't sending money, we will pray!

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 07:24:16 PM »

Alex -

Thank you.

I know that every experience has been pre planned by our Father for all of us - and He does not take short cuts - and it is extremely painful at times - almost impossible and unbearable - for He is our God of the impossible.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:27:12 PM »

Alex -

I will pray and continue praying for your daughter to be changed by Him; and I will keep praying for you too.

George.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 08:15:42 PM »

Thank you George.

I just finished listening to ray's "Where did God get knowledge" Audio again because Dennis had posted it in another thread in the general discussion. The ending of it is just so beautiful and worth the listen. I'm sure you've heard it but it might be helpful to hear it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PNgXMHGS2U&feature=youtu.be

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 04:02:50 AM »

Alex -

I did the same - and I believe Ray is absolutely right about how hard both our Father and Jesus worked and still work for us and all of His creation.

Furthermore, I am convinced that they both share and feel our sufferings and pain with us.

George.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 06:23:48 PM »

Hi George,

I just wanted to let you know I'm still praying for your needs.

Love to you dear brother.

Alex

cheekie3

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 06:44:53 AM »

Alex -

Thank you.

I am also praying for you and your family.

I love your posts and the supporting Scriptures you provide.

God Keep you and Bless you.

Grateful George.

cheekie3

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 05:40:49 AM »

All -

Thank you for your prayers and support.

Our situation is still desperate; and my wife and I are worried sick.

Please continue to pray for us for The Lord to help us in our hour of need.

George.

John from Kentucky

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 04:47:07 PM »

All -

George.

Why is it necessary to continue to pray?  Is Jesus stupid and didn't understand the prayers the first time around?  Or is Jesus deaf and cannot hear?

Maybe you need to obey what Jesus says.

One thing Jesus tells us is not to worry, and He will give us our daily needs.

Another thing Jesus said was not to use a lot of words in prayer because the Father already knows what you need before you ask.

Obey Jesus.  Maybe He is wanting you to learn through experience.  That you should not have given so much to your wayward son that it put the rest of your family in financial jeopardy.

Concentrate on the daily basic essentials.  You may lose your home.  But work and find another shelter for your family through God's grace.  Next, work and earn your food to feed you and your family on a daily basis.

God will provide for you.  If you have food and shelter on a daily basis, then be content.  Millions living today on the earth do not have that.

Silver and gold I don't have, but what I have I give to you.  Trust in God with your whole heart and He will provide you all things.  Consider the birds in the air and the grasses in the field.  God provides what they need, and you are of greater value to God than all of them.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 04:58:19 PM »

All -

George.

Why is it necessary to continue to pray?  Is Jesus stupid and didn't understand the prayers the first time around?  Or is Jesus deaf and cannot hear?

Maybe you need to obey what Jesus says.

One thing Jesus tells us is not to worry, and He will give us our daily needs.

Another thing Jesus said was not to use a lot of words in prayer because the Father already knows what you need before you ask.

Obey Jesus.  Maybe He is wanting you to learn through experience.  That you should not have given so much to your wayward son that it put the rest of your family in financial jeopardy.

Concentrate on the daily basic essentials.  You may lose your home.  But work and find another shelter for your family through God's grace.  Next, work and earn your food to feed you and your family on a daily basis.

God will provide for you.  If you have food and shelter on a daily basis, then be content.  Millions living today on the earth do not have that.

Silver and gold I don't have, but what I have I give to you.  Trust in God with your whole heart and He will provide you all things.  Consider the birds in the air and the grasses in the field.  God provides what they need, and you are of greater value to God than all of them.

I would just add a gentle reminder that we are not always afflicted by God for a lack of faith or obedience. Remember Job.

rickylittleton

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 10:42:26 AM »

In my life, I have been in this situation so many times! One thing I have found out is that, some way, some how, God has seen us Thur! Now, I have observed in my situation's that "folks" will stand by and almost accused you of willfully being in that situation, and that's is your own fought. For a fact, some of us will look at another persons situation, and say this or that, and it's easy to say what a person should or should not do when we are not in that situation. "But" when we find our selves in that situation, we want every body brother, and the angles in heaven to come to our recuse. So don't let nobody tell you that it's your own cause, or you should have did this, or you should not have done that! We all have in one time in our Live's been in that dark place of bad situations , and if not, just keep on living and they will see. I know word's seems very little, but word's are all most of us have to give, so I will say to keep making one step at a time, trust in God that He will in time see you Thur this situation. Trails and troubles are a part of God's children's lives. Remember, God did not say He would keep us from going down "in the valley of the shadow's of death", but He will be with us down in that very valley! And also, when you are used to been poor most of your life, knowing that you are getting by on nothing but the mercies of God, I have learned that God will never leave you, and that He will make a way some time out of no way! I have seen God do some mighty things, make ways out of no way, when I had nothing, could not get nothing, but some way, He made a way! I am not trying to get pity in no way, but only being honest of my experiences in life! Being a black man, and living in this part of the U. S. , having many qualifications, but being who I am, have cause many disappointments in my life, but yet God has made a way for me out of no way! As a brother in Christ, keep trusting in God that He will bring you out of this situation, and to keep looking toward Him. You are in my prayer's! Timothy

cheekie3

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

Timothy -

Thank you.

I am where you have been more than once.

I will keep on trusting Him and He is Life and everything else.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »

Alex -

Job is constantly on my mind.

I agree with your statement about afflication.

Thank you.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 11:25:56 AM »

John from Kentucky -

All what you have said is true.

And I am humbled by this experience.

Thank you.

Kind Reagrds.

George.

Ian 155

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 08:35:34 AM »

In my life, I have been in this situation so many times! One thing I have found out is that, some way, some how, God has seen us Thur! Now, I have observed in my situation's that "folks" will stand by and almost accused you of willfully being in that situation, and that's is your own fought. For a fact, some of us will look at another persons situation, and say this or that, and it's easy to say what a person should or should not do when we are not in that situation. "But" when we find our selves in that situation, we want every body brother, and the angles in heaven to come to our recuse. So don't let nobody tell you that it's your own cause, or you should have did this, or you should not have done that! We all have in one time in our Live's been in that dark place of bad situations , and if not, just keep on living and they will see. I know word's seems very little, but word's are all most of us have to give, so I will say to keep making one step at a time, trust in God that He will in time see you Thur this situation. Trails and troubles are a part of God's children's lives. Remember, God did not say He would keep us from going down "in the valley of the shadow's of death", but He will be with us down in that very valley! And also, when you are used to been poor most of your life, knowing that you are getting by on nothing but the mercies of God, I have learned that God will never leave you, and that He will make a way some time out of no way! I have seen God do some mighty things, make ways out of no way, when I had nothing, could not get nothing, but some way, He made a way! I am not trying to get pity in no way, but only being honest of my experiences in life! Being a black man, and living in this part of the U. S. , having many qualifications, but being who I am, have cause many disappointments in my life, but yet God has made a way for me out of no way! As a brother in Christ, keep trusting in God that He will bring you out of this situation, and to keep looking toward Him. You are in my prayer's! Timothy

"Like"  ;D

Ian 155

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »

All -

George.

1Th 5:17  Never stop praying.
Luk 18:1 Now He told them a parable also, so that they must always be praying and not be despondent,
Psa 86:3 Be gracious to me, O Yahweh, For I am calling on You the entire day.

John from Kentucky

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 01:22:59 PM »

All -

George.

Luk 18:1 Now He told them a parable also, so that they must always be praying and not be despondent,

Jesus says, But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father Who is in secret; and your Father Who sees in secret will reward you.

And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
  Matt 6:6-8

Kat

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 03:25:56 PM »

Certainly most of our praying should and is done in private, but one thing that I note in what Jesus was saying in Matthew 6.

Mat 6:7  And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. (NKJV)

So Jesus is instructing that we are not to imitate "heathen" - people that do not acknowledge the God of the Bible (He may very well have been speaking of the Pharisees here as He gave an example of them as an improper way to pray.

Luke 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 

But then we have instruction in other Scripture that Ian posted that is directed toward God's people as to how to pray.

And we have examples from godly men also, as we heard Ray give open prayers many times, He always prayer 'out loud' before his conferences and Bible studies. And Paul also pray out loud before brethern.

Acts 20:36  And when he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.

I think we have to make that discernment in Scripture as to WHO the words are directed to. Jesus many time spoke harsh words towards the Pharisees, but He did NOT do so towards His disciples. Ray was pretty tough on those who came forward to criticize or berate him, he was very kind and sympathetic to people that understood (or was trying to) what he was saying. We should certainly reach out to one another with our needs and our prays is the very best means to offer our help.

James 5:16  Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Jesus gave a clear warning to those who in the guise of 'tough love' would offend one of His chosen, especially if they are mere babes in Christ.

Luke 17:1  And He said unto His disciples, It is impossible but that occasions of stumbling should come; but woe unto him, through whom they come!
v. 2  It were well for him if a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, rather than that he should cause one of these little ones to stumble.
v. 3  Take heed to yourselves: if thy brother sin, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
v. 4  And if he sin against thee seven times in the day, and seven times turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

John from Kentucky

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 03:58:13 PM »

Therefore, do not be anxious, saying, "What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear?"

For the Gentiles seek all these things; and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well.

Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.  Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
  Matt 6:31-34
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.