bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: More exciting discoveries right out of God’s word .  (Read 17372 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: More exciting discoveries right out of God’s word .
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 02:41:24 PM »

There are multiple witnesses that prove Satan is the god of this world in 2Cor 4:4.

In both the Old and New Testaments the word for God (Elohim in Hebrew and Theos in Greek) can be used for humans and angels who are rulers, princes, chiefs or in positions of authority.  Translators use a capital G for God and a lower case g when referring to others.

The scriptural proof of the use of god for rulers and other authorities are, among others, Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34-35.  The teacher in John 10 is Jesus Himself.

Thus god, prince, ruler, chief, power are synonyms.

Therefore, the god of this world being Satan is established by the following Scriptures:

2Cor 4:4

Eph 2:2

Eph 6:12

John 12:31

John 14:30

John 16:11

1John 5:19

There are many more Scriptures that show Satan rules this present world and has many powers,  all of course given to him by God.

However those who reject the 2 witnesses, will not be convinced by more witnesses.  For those who do not tremble at the Word of God, who kill the two witnesses on the streets of Jerusalem, they will not understand.  The god of this world has deceived their thoughts.

Only the Spirit of God through Jesus can bring understanding of spiritual things.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 08:34:52 PM »

YLT  1Co 8:4  Concerning the eating then of the things sacrificed to idols, we have known that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God except one;
1Co 8:5  for even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven, whether upon earth--as there are gods many and lords many--
1Co 8:6  yet to us is one God, the Father, of whom are the all things, and we to Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are the all things, and we through Him;

What makes a 'god' which is no god--"nothing in the world"?  I reckon it's worship.  If one worships a statue, it is his god, even though it is only a piece of wood or stone, or whatever.  What makes a god or lord which IS something in the world?  I reckon it's still worship.       

Sometime back, I was exchanging PM's with a member concerning the scripture that Jesus quoted when He said:

Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

and I said, in effect:  If 'we' are gods, it begs the question "what kind of god are we/am I?"

Not the kind of god who makes all things and without Whom nothing that has been made was made.  Not the kind of God who humbled Himself and became a man, obedient in all things even unto death--and not just any death, but the death of the cross (at least not in any way other than to follow Him).

Is Satan the God of this world?  He would be the god of this world even if he did not exist.  But the earth and the heavens belong to the One God.  Even better, to 'us', He has given authority to become the sons of God.  And the "all things" are "of Him" and "through Him"...and even we are in there somewhere.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rick

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 08:56:48 PM »

This tread has been very interesting, as well as revealing or better put, exposing those who contradict.

I can only speak of myself and my experiences in life especially those things I was taught by Christendom by way of the church or the tv evangelists I once watch or the books I read. They are all the same with a difference here or there.

I was under the belief system that when Adam and Eve fell in the garden of Eden they gave ownership of this earth to Satan.

I discovered through Bible Truths that there really was never a fall in the garden of Eden and that Adam and Eve were sinners before they took from the tree of good and evil.

Now I’m thinking there is only one God, one true God, so how can Satan be a god if there is only one God ? I know Jesus referred to us or people as gods in the scripture, so if Satan is a god he would be a god spelled with a small g only.

I find that I have some truth in me but also lies from my past are still present, who will save me from this body of death? I thank God through Jesus Christ that Jesus will save me , wants to save me and intends to save me, that’s who will save me.  :)

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.msg27041.html#msg27041

I guess we can let this run a while longer, but considering where we are and why we are here, I thought it might be good to post the link above.  Ray was quoted in this thread as having taught that scripture teaches that satan is the god of this world.  There are a lot of other 'concepts' and 'truths' attached to this, and some 'knowledge' of these may be required as well.  I'll just name three:  1.  Satan.  2.  God.  3.  World. 

I posted a link to teaching on "satan".  There are others within the LOF series.  "God" is a title, and other things carry that title as well.  "World" as Ray explained in the quote is not "the heavens and the earth", but the "nations".  I doubt that even THAT word adequately covers what constitutes the "world" according to scripture, but it's at least true.

Anyway:  Read the link above if you are still perplexed and want to continue.  Otherwise, continue your study.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 11:44:23 PM »

Darn flesh gets in the way all the time... :o   :D   8)

santgem

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 05:09:14 AM »

i keep on repeating reading where Alex pulling out the excerpt of Ray's lake of Fire part 9 "SATAN ATTEMPTS THE IMPOSSIBLE".

John from Kentucky's input brings additional  enlightenment on the topic. Thanks so much.

This tread has been very interesting, as well as revealing or better put, exposing those who contradict according to Rick.

All your inputs brings light, maybe as bright as Michael Archangel ;)

Sometimes we need humor and this is not  Unscriptural  :D

Mike Gagne

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 11:51:27 AM »

i keep on repeating reading where Alex pulling out the excerpt of Ray's lake of Fire part 9 "SATAN ATTEMPTS THE IMPOSSIBLE".

John from Kentucky's input brings additional  enlightenment on the topic. Thanks so much.

This tread has been very interesting, as well as revealing or better put, exposing those who contradict according to Rick.

All your inputs brings light, maybe as bright as Michael Archangel ;)

Sometimes we need humor and this is not  Unscriptural  :D

;D

Joel

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »

Philippians 3:19-Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Some Bible versions chose not to capitalize God in this verse unlike the KJV, and some other modern versions.

Joel

Mike Gagne

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 08:17:30 PM »

Ok my bad, sorry sorry sorry , had to go back and read LRays teachings, any how the short of it
The world:
1Jn 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world
 Eph 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

The world= the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world( the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life )  hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them... Yes  satan is the god of this world

Mike Gagne

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 08:32:06 PM »

I am a little rough around the edges and please forgive me if I offended anyone!
lessons learned, all the words that I search out for a second witness might not say exactly what I am looking for such as satan is the god of this world
and when I read LRays teaching on this in the lake of fire he used the first scripture and I seen that Eph 2:2 was a good second witness to what the world is. And now I can see that 2Cor 4:4 is talking about the god of my flesh/ the world. So satan is the god of this world/flesh and the ruler of nations because all nations have flesh in them.

Ok my bad, sorry sorry sorry , had to go back and read LRays teachings, any how the short of it
The world:
1Jn 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world
 Eph 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world( the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life )  hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them... Yes  satan is the god of this world

:D In Christ Mike
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:26:59 AM by Michael G »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 09:18:37 PM »

The world:

Hi Micheal,

I don't agree with your conclusion that "The world" IS "the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life."

I just don't think you can make that jump. Certainly these things exist IN the world and are OF it as the apostle said but I don't think you can now take the word "Kosmos" and replace it with those sins and maintain the integrity of the scriptures.

I think if we are going to call satan the "god of this age" then we must see it through the same spirit that inspired this verse:

1Co 8:5  For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6  But to us there is but ONE God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Or as the CLV has it "For even if so be that there are those being termed gods, whether in heaven or on earth, even as there are many gods and many lords, NEVERTHELESS FOR US there is ONE God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him."

Indeed, though satan may be termed a god, he is no god. There is only ONE GOD.

I am still praying about this but what holds me back is:

Exo 4:11  And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

John 12:37  But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38  That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39  Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41  These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Is not being blind spiritually the result of having ones heart hardened? Who hardens? Who is capable of such things but God?

Exodus 7:13 And he [GOD] hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
Exodus 10:20 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

Romans 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Similarly we have this:

Matthew 13:10-11 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is NOT given.

Who gives in this case? God gives (Job 1:21, Matthew 13:12). So then God has not given to them, they are blind.

An even bolder declaration. God sends strong DELUSION so that people BELIEVE A LIE!

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:1112 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I'm genuinely trying to see if satan can blind but it all goes back to God in the end so how can we be so certain that 2 Cor 4:4 is about satan and not God?

Perhaps it is both, that is, God blinds through satan which He created but if that is the case, I'm hard pressed to find a verse (aside from 2 Cor 4:4) that makes or shows this to be the case. Does anyone know of a verse?

Paul states that the serpent DECEIVED eve and NOT that he blinded her (1 Tim 2:14, 2 Corinthians 11:3).

John also describes him in Revelation as the seprent that DECEIVES the world and NOT blinds it (Revelation 12:9,  Revelation 20:8 ).

I'm having a hard time accepting even the term "god of this world" for satan as the blinding part erks me greatly in light of other scripture.

As I said, I will continue to pray on this matter and perhaps God will provide a light.

God bless,
Alex

P.S. The word translated "prince" of this world in John 10 (notice Jesus doesn't say "god" of this world but He could have) is NEVER translated god at any time in the KJV according to strong's. I cannot agree with JFK that prince and God are synonymous in meaning when applied to satan.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:46:23 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 09:58:33 PM »

2Cor 4:4  whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Hi Alex, I kept looking at different verse and going back and forth on what this could mean. Then I looked at the wording carefully "the god of this age"... as Dave was saying god is a title and is something/one worshiped. So when you think of what that verse is saying is, Satan indeed is, unknowingly, worshiped by the world, therefore he is their god. Christ wouldn't succumb to Satan clumsy attempt to get Him to fall down and worship him and now neither do His elect either.

Another point is it says of "this age," Satan has been given rule over the world for "this age" only and he has made himself a god to this world. But he in no way has power over God and His chosen and when Christ returns He will cast Satan down once and for all.

Rev 12:10  Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 10:04:45 PM »

2Cor 4:4  whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Hi Alex, I kept looking at different verse and going back and forth on what this could mean. Then I looked at the wording carefully "the god of this age"... as Dave was saying god is a title and is something/one worshiped. So when you think of what that verse is saying is, Satan indeed is, unknowingly, worshiped by the world, therefore he is their god. Christ wouldn't succumb to Satan clumsy attempt to get Him to fall down and worship him and now neither do His elect either.

Another point is it says of "this age," Satan has been given rule over the world for "this age" only and he has made himself a god to this world. But he in no way has power over God and His chosen and when Christ returns He will cast Satan down once and for all.

Rev 12:10  Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

So then you are all in agreement that Satan blinds? I can't find this anywhere in the scriptures. Every time its clearly satan, its attributed to him having deceived, not blinded (1 Tim 2:14, 2 Corinthians 11:3, Revelation 12:9,  Revelation 20:8 ).
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:09:06 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »

Perhaps it is both, that is, God blinds through satan which He created but if that is the case, I'm hard pressed to find a verse (aside from 2 Cor 4:4) that makes or shows this to be the case.

Alex, does Jesus being "King of kings" negate him being "Lord of lords", since a different word is used?  I think you are making things too complicated.

Was it Satan or God who brought evil on Job?  Who did JOB say brought these evils on him?  Was Job wrong?  Do we just ignore that because Satan didn't "blind" Job?  Satan can be a tool in the hand of God in other ways, but he cannot 'blind' people?

Look, not even Satan "blinds" people directly all the time.  That's why he has and uses ministers.  Hagee 'blinds' because he was blinded.  Someone 'blinded' him and that doesn't have to be satan directly...he is the father of all lies. 

1Co 8:6  yet to us is one God, the Father, of whom are the all things, and we to Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are the all things, and we through Him;

1Co 8:7  but not in all men is the knowledge, and certain with conscience of the idol, till now, as a thing sacrificed to an idol do eat it , and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 10:15:56 PM »

Perhaps it is both, that is, God blinds through satan which He created but if that is the case, I'm hard pressed to find a verse (aside from 2 Cor 4:4) that makes or shows this to be the case.

Alex, does Jesus being "King of kings" negate him being "Lord of lords", since a different word is used?  I think you are making things too complicated.

Was it Satan or God who brought evil on Job?  Who did JOB say brought these evils on him?  Was Job wrong?  Do we just ignore that because Satan didn't "blind" Job?  Satan can be a tool in the hand of God in other ways, but he cannot 'blind' people?

Look, not even Satan "blinds" people directly all the time.  That's why he has and uses ministers.  Hagee 'blinds' because he was blinded.  Someone 'blinded' him and that doesn't have to be satan directly...he is the father of all lies. 

1Co 8:7  but not in all men is the knowledge, and certain with conscience of the idol, till now, as a thing sacrificed to an idol do eat it , and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.

Hi Dave,

I'm not trying to make it more complicated. Merely following the scriptures on this one.

Satan is never said to blind, only to deceive. Yes, he is a tool in God's hand, but how? By blinding? No. By deceiving. Two different things. First satan deceives and then God blinds. All is of God though so satan cannot deceive unless it was planned by God first.

I also fail to see how your first statement, Jesus being King of Kings and Lord of Lords has anything to do with this. There are multiple witnesses for both those statements, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't see multiple witnesses for satan being a god or satan blinding. Prince and ruler is one title that he is given with a few witnesses but never god. Perhaps someone knows one and that's what im asking for. Not trying to make it too complicated.

God bless,
Alex

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 11:06:45 PM »

Well, far be it from me to infringe on the division of labor between satan and God.   ;) 

"We've" tried to show you what a "god" is, according to scripture.

I wish it were so easy as finding two "verses" which say the exact same thing.  But scripture is spiritually discerned...and I'm not talking about eerie synth music playing while we're seeking to 'discern' it.  Is there another "verse" that says "god is the belly"?  Not that I know of, but was Paul lying?  There are multiple witnesses which name satan (or his many nicknames, aliases, and/or ministers) as "gods" of this age.  John posted quite a few.   

You're looking to identify which 'god' blinds.  But to US, there is ONE GOD.  Maybe you're looking to see a difference between "blinding" and "deceiving".  Maybe there is, maybe not-so-much.  But "deceiving" is not in this verse.         

Kat

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 11:14:49 PM »

Exo 20:3  "You shall have no other gods before Me.

Exo 22:20  "He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Deu 11:16  Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods and worship them,

God knew that people would worship all manners of idols and He warned against it and commanded that we should not do so. But of course the carnality in people cannot resist the tendency to aggrandize and exalt 'things' and Satan has certainly taken advantage of that and has made himself the god of this world. If you are thinking Satan would need to have power/authority to be considered the god to this world, he does, here is what Christ spoke to Paul about his conversion and commission.

Acts 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power (G1849) of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'

G1849 exousia - privilege, that is, (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence: - authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength.

The church worship Satan and think they are worshiping the one true God, they do not know the true God, they are in darkness, Satan is the only god they know. Only a very few are so blessed to have been brought out of that darkness.

Col 1:12  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
v. 13  He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 11:26:45 PM »

Alright, well, If the multitude of counsolers feels that this verse is certainly a reference to satan then I will relent and consider that satan blinds as much as God has the power to use him to do so. That makes sense to me.

Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
Proverbs 24:6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

God bless brothers and sisters and thank you for the very engaging and fruitful discussion. I feel my faith has certainly increased by searching these things out.

Love,
Alex

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »

Exo 20:3  "You shall have no other gods before Me.

Exo 22:20  "He who sacrifices to any god, except to the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Deu 11:16  Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods and worship them,

God knew that people would worship all manners of idols and He warned against it and commanded that we should not do so. But of course the carnality in people cannot resist the tendency to aggrandize and exalt 'things' and Satan has certainly taken advantage of that and has made himself the god of this world. If you are thinking Satan would need to have power/authority to be considered the god to this world, he does, here is what Christ spoke to Paul about his conversion and commission.

Acts 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power (G1849) of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'

G1849 exousia - privilege, that is, (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence: - authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength.

The church worship Satan and think they are worshiping the one true God, they do not know the true God, they are in darkness, Satan is the only god they know. Only a very few are so blessed to have been brought out of that darkness.

Col 1:12  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
v. 13  He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Bingo!

Mike Gagne

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 12:06:58 AM »

Hi Alex, heres what LRay said in 9 chapter of lake of fire:

Notice that it was the spirit of God that led Jesus to be tempted of the devil. Can we not see that Satan serves a needful purpose in God’s plan? It was absolutely needful that Satan tempt Jesus. If it weren’t needful, God wouldn’t have done it! And so Satan tried to bribe Christ into worshiping him:

"Again, the DEVIL takes Him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and says to Him, All these things will I give You, if You will fall down and worship me" "Matt. 4:8-9).

Let’s notice a few things overlooked by most Sunday school teachers (and most of the world’s greatest theologians as well). Ready? Are you sure? Okay, here goes: ALL THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD BELONG TO SATAN THE DEVIL!!! Heaven and Earth are God’s possessions, however, God has delegated the nations to Satan. Satan could not offer all these kingdoms of the world to Jesus if he did not possess them to offer them in the first place. They are Satan’s ignorant kingdoms:

"In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them" (II Cor. 4:4).

Oh, that the Church would believe the Scriptures. Why are there billions who "believe not" in the world? Is it because they CHOOSE to believe not? That’s what well-intentioned Christians tell me all the time. "Ray! these people CHOOSE to go to hell." How, pray tell, can they "choose" to go to hell, when they "believe NOT" in the first place. They don’t "make a choice," the choice is made for them, because they "believe not." And JUST WHY do they "believe not?"

Will you insist on the Church’s answer or will you humbly accept God’s answer? "In whom the God of this world has BLINDED the minds of them that believe NOT…" That’s why they can’t "see" to make the right choice—THEY ARE BLIND!

Now then, what would happen if God were to REMOVE that Satanic blindness? Would they STILL choose to reject Jesus Christ and His gospel? We don’t need to speculate, let’s read it:

"In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, LEST the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, SHOULD SHINE UNTO THEM" (II Cor. 4:4).

When the deception is taken away, people will understand. When the blindness is taking away, people will see the truth.

Next, notice what Jesus Himself says would happen if this Satanic blindness were removed:

"For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed [Why? Why are their eyes ‘closed?’ Because, "the god of this world has BLINDED… them…" That’s why] lest at ANY TIME they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should BE CONVERTED, and I should HEAL them" (Matt. 13:15).

This is not rocket science. When Satan blinds the minds of people, they "believe NOT." And they cannot repent, be converted, or saved until the blindness is lifted and they are given a knowledge of the Truth. But is it God’s will that such a thing will ever happen?

end of qoute.

Thats why I look for a scripture to say what the world was, like Lray said everything in Heaven and Earth is Gods possession. And thats why I see satan as the god os this world

Like LRay taught
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
  And then Jesus unblinds them...
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming
 God Bless
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:13:40 AM by Michael G »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.