bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daywalker is back  (Read 7267 times)

daywalker

Daywalker is back
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:49:13 AM »

Hiya!
Its been a while... Actually a few years since my last post. Some of you may recall when I posted that my wife had asked for divorce. I went radio silent soon afterwards, for various reasons I will discuss another time. Never stopped visiting the site or reading Ray's articles. Just didn't feel like talking much...

Anyway, I've turned it around since those dark times. New life. New girl... Actually girls, since i have a 9 month old daughter, Athena, and an unofficial adopted 3 yr old daughter, Arianna.

Felt I was long overdue for fellowship with like-minded believers, and quite frankly, this is the only place I know to find that. ðŸ˜

Well that's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Cheers!
Daywalker

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Daywalker is back
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 01:09:05 PM »

Welcome back daywalker; you have been missed.

I found your posts interesting and helpful.

Divorce is a hard thing to go through.  Mine was 27 years ago, and I'm still a little crazy from it.  :D

Extol

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »

Daywalker,

I'm so glad to have you back, brother! Recently I've been r eading a lot of old posts, and I always liked reading yours. It made me sad that you (and some other posters i liked) weren't here anymore. I've been praying for months that you would return to us---I've missed you!  I'm working in the phoenix area and I think of you whenever I pass by the Angels spring training ballpark. Great to see you again!!!

Jesse

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 04:57:21 PM »

Hiya!
Its been a while... Actually a few years since my last post. Some of you may recall when I posted that my wife had asked for divorce. I went radio silent soon afterwards, for various reasons I will discuss another time. Never stopped visiting the site or reading Ray's articles. Just didn't feel like talking much...

Anyway, I've turned it around since those dark times. New life. New girl... Actually girls, since i have a 9 month old daughter, Athena, and an unofficial adopted 3 yr old daughter, Arianna.

Felt I was long overdue for fellowship with like-minded believers, and quite frankly, this is the only place I know to find that. ðŸ˜

Cheers!
Daywalker

Hi Daywalker,

Welcome back. I remember you! Glad to hear that things are going better for you.

Interesting that my own "unofficially adopted daughter" is 4 years old and her name is Ariana too! ;)

Look forward to your contributions once more!

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 05:09:12 PM »

Nice to have you back with us.  :)

René

Kat

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 09:34:23 PM »

Welcome back Daywalker  :) Glad you stayed close and will be posting again.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 11:09:44 PM »

good to see you again.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:13:21 AM »

Welcome back Lazarus........I mean daywalker  ;D

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 05:12:50 PM »

yay! glad to see your name again.  i too have been more quiet since so many life trials coming from so many directions.  still read often though.  glad to hear that life seems good for you.

cheers.
claudia

daywalker

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:13 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Very excited to be back.

Cheers!

daywalker

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 10:46:20 PM »

Hiya!

Felt I was long overdue for fellowship with like-minded believers, and quite frankly, this is the only place I know to find that. ðŸ˜Â

Cheers!
Daywalker

Hi Daywalker,

Welcome back. I remember you! Glad to hear that things are going better for you.

Interesting that my own "unofficially adopted daughter" is 4 years old and her name is Ariana too! ;)

Look forward to your contributions once more!

God bless,
Alex

Very cool! My Arianna turns 4 in June ;)

daywalker

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 10:49:30 PM »

Daywalker,

I'm so glad to have you back, brother! Recently I've been r eading a lot of old posts, and I always liked reading yours. It made me sad that you (and some other posters i liked) weren't here anymore. I've been praying for months that you would return to us---I've missed you!  I'm working in the phoenix area and I think of you whenever I pass by the Angels spring training ballpark. Great to see you again!!!

Jesse

Lets go Angels! Hehe, interested to see how they recover from our tough ending to great season last year.

Glad to be back as well, and chatting with you all again.

Cheers!

daywalker

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »

Divorce is a hard thing to go through.  Mine was 27 years ago, and I'm still a little crazy from it.  :D

Tough indeed. I really wasn't prepared for it. Now I can see it was a good thing though, for both of us.

PS.... I'm so thankful I haven't called my girlfriend by my ex's name yet.. Though I've come close! Lol...

:o

John from Kentucky

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 12:36:55 AM »

Tough indeed. I really wasn't prepared for it. Now I can see it was a good thing though, for both of us.

PS.... I'm so thankful I haven't called my girlfriend by my ex's name yet.. Though I've come close! Lol...

That is known as the unpardonable sin.  ;D

microlink

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 08:43:58 PM »

:)   :)

daywalker

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 10:53:37 PM »

Aha! Indeed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.