bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Desiring to spread the message we have learned!  (Read 4448 times)

rickylittleton

Desiring to spread the message we have learned!
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:29:37 PM »

Hello All; This is Timothy Littleton from Phenix City, Ala. Many of you will remember me as the tall black fellow who work for the railroad, and also came down with throat cancer. I am also the one who Ray came to Phenix City to teach a lesson for me back in 2010. As many of you already realize, Ray is one of God people who we will never forget in our heart's, and will forever be thankful of his in-site's and his teaching's for as long as we all live. Many thing's have been going through my mind as of late, and I would like to get your input on a few things. My heart has been stirrer as of late to bring together a program at the same center that Ray came to to Phenix City to teach at. My spirit is moved as to have my daughter and son gospel groups to give a few songs, and to teach a few lesson to so many of the former church members I once pastored some years ago. Many are telling me that they are just waiting on me to began something so they can get the truth, and I am brain storming and praying as to how to pull this off. Of course it will be very later in the year, or even in the early part of next year, God willing, that this will take place. Any input or suggestion from you would be helpful. Your brother in Christ, Timothy!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Desiring to spread the message we have learned!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:20:01 AM »

Hi Timothy. 

I'm curious what Ray did when he came to Phenix City.  Are there people from that time who are interested?  Or are these contacts of yours?

My first thought was to suggest you print out the open letters to Kennedy and/or Hagee on the main page at Bible-truths.com  and speak from them. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rickylittleton

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 01:19:38 PM »

One of the main thing's that Ray talked about was about the salvation of all, and how that was related to the book of revelation's. There were many who answered the question that Ray asked them, and many said they were intrested in the book of revelation, so Ray talked on the salvation of all in relation to that book. Many of the people I have the same comtact with, and many new people I have met with conversation of the bible, and how I came to a eye opening new look at what the scripture's says. What's is intresting is the fact that I have pointed so many people to read Ray's teaching along with their bibles, and many are asking question, and I see a general hunger for the truth. Around this area, tradition's still run deep, and many people are starding to look the other way in a lot of thing's because most of these preacher's,"and I know most of them" all want to be another T D Jake's, or some other meager church star, and a lot of folks are tired of this junk! I have talked to so many, and this is why I am brain storming, and praying about this. Thank you for your suggestion, and I will surly keep this in mind. I only ask that the bible truth family join with me in prayer as to be guided toward this. Your brother in Christ; Tim

Kat

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:23 PM »

Hi Ricky,

When God is working something through you, He will put the desire in you to do the work... so you should listen to the Spirit stirring in you. Do you want to give bible studies similar to what Ray had? What made Ray's conferences such a success was because he provided excellent lectures and then he was there to answer a lot of the questions for the people that attended.

If these people you are talking to are already reading the material on the Bible-truths site, then encourage them to continue studying and most of their questions should be answered there. I guess forming a bible study group in areas where there are enough people is good, I heard of a few groups over the years who have/had them monthly. Usually it's watching and reviewing a video that Ray made... so who will answer the questions afterwards? Maybe you could invite these people to the forum, as there are people here well studied in what Ray taught to help with questions.

It's good you feel the Spirit stirring in you, I will pray that God show you a way to help people interested in these truths.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:48:14 PM by Kat »

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »

Hi Timothy,
I suggest that you do whatever the Lord reveals for you to do.
I am sure he can, and will let you know what to do, if he is really wanting something to be done in your area.

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things my be glorified through Jesus Christ to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 12:6-8 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the portion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
Ray Smith knew he had the gift of a teacher, and anyone that has eyes to see knows God verified that over , and over.
If a fellowship of believers gathers in your location, as you know there is much that could be discussed, and many answers to questions are available at bible-truths.com
The group, or groups that meet in the U.K., and other areas may give you some advice also.

Joel

CEO

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 04:06:03 PM »

Hi Timothy

I remember you.  I kidded you that since you 'work for the railroad' my buddies in Roanoke cut your paychecks as payroll was headquartered here at that time.  Believe it or not I have thought about you.  Ray liked you.  Please post here if you are moved to action.

Askseeknock

Charles O
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.