bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God told me to tell you !  (Read 3760 times)

rick

God told me to tell you !
« on: April 13, 2015, 08:06:23 PM »

She belongs to Christendom but in some ways don’t we all ? I guess the only way out of Christendom is to have the whole truth, is that possible in this age ? No doubt someone will quote scripture, all is possible with God, to which I agree but is all possible with you ?

Her guidance is good, she has genuine concern for me and if she thinks my course is off track she always says to me, God told me to tell you, then comes the message which always leaves me wondering why does God not just tell me and leave her out of it ?

Her belief system is of Christendom which mine are not at least not all of it anyways , can a year or two undo a lifetime of deception ? Possible but highly improbable as much as I can tell, well I should say that would take an act of God but is not all of God anyways ?

I thought I would undermined this women I call friend and a friend she is so I went on line to Lulu and purchased the lake of fire book and gave it as a gift to her with genuine concern for her just like the kind she has for me.

Today we agree to disagree as hell is still a reality to her as it once was for me, life is full of deception and lies, violence and arrogance and misfortunes for everyone but God showed me a few truths that has comforted me which I remain thankful for, the greatest truth God showed me is I’m a wretched man who now understands all will be saved in their order.

Its not my job to save anyone that’s Gods job but does not God work through us ? I hate that saying let go and let God, I’ll tell you a truth that will blow your mind , you can’t let go UNTIL God lets you.

Maybe in this age she will believe those things written on the pages of the lake of fire after all stranger things have happen in this life at least I think so but then again what do I know except we pay taxes and one day will die.

Her name is terry, she is a lovely women trapped in Christendom who has a way of reminding me of my past beliefs and how ridiculous they were, who am I that I was given some truth in a world filled with lies, lucky me except I don’t believe in luck but I do believe in God but so does all of Christendom too.

Sometimes I just tell myself you’ll have to wait to after death to discover the whole truth if there is anything after death like the resurrection, judgement and another thousand years of Satan messing with my head , John Lennon wrote a song about it called mind games, its what most do best in this life anyways.

P.s. I’m offended to see a paddle lock on my thread..............Lol   :D

God Bless you all.  :)

rickylittleton

Re: God told me to tell you !
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:53:13 AM »

Some years ago while I was still apart of the church system, a sweet young lady came under the same convictions toward me in telling me every time we were in church that God wanted me to come to the altar and bow down and pray! I don't know why she took such an intrest toward me in this manner, but I kind of felt sorry for her! She had come under the sway of some older ladies in the church, and they had convinced her that she was some kind of prophetess, and I guess she was using her gifts. I can only assume that she has some time in her church life been taught, or coached to be like this, and you have become the object of her attention. I chose not to comfront her, or to do any thing to em brassed her, for I knew the in fluinced she was under. Used wisdom and understanding with her, for you know for your self that she is under the in fluinced of the "spirit of the church". Tim

rick

Re: God told me to tell you !
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 07:47:04 PM »

Thank you for your thoughts Tim,

My hope is that Terry reads the lake of fire series book and can see the truths written upon the pages therein, if I find that she rejects the truth then I understand that God is not calling her at this time.

That does not mean God won’t call her next week or next year, that is none of my business anyway but I know one day either here and now or there and then she will be called and go on to salvation and be as He is in that time.

Each shall be saved in their order, my part is simply to remain steadfast in love, patients and mercy.

I don’t see this life as being about condemnation but simply learning righteousness through our trials and tribulations we all who are in Christ go through.

And surely those who are not in Christ do not live life in vain but must be surely learning from their mistakes as I don’t believe there are any wasted moments on either side that one is on.

From this aged to the next God bless.  :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:49:48 PM by Rick »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.