bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making a website  (Read 3262 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Making a website
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »

I'm spending some of my free time making a website. I am by no means a professional developer but its fun to dabble in.

Here is my site, feel free to take a quick look! Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments about the asthetics.

http://withinthefire.webatu.com

Only the Home page and the "New" page have any content on them.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:00:32 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

Re: Making a website
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 11:36:57 AM »

Your site will not open for me Alex.

Kat

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 11:52:51 AM »

Hi Kat,

When typing in the address, try ending it at the .com/
then it should open.
indianabob

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »

Hi Kat,

I removed the original link with the /index and put in the URL for the home page. This should cause it to open properly. Its being hosted for free so sometimes they might give you add popups or have more downtime then a paid site. Since I'm no expert, I don't see a reason to pay for a domain .com. I'm just having some fun for right now :)

Everything I'm doing though is being done from scratch, not from a free template.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.