bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Eons of the Eons and the Second Death  (Read 3734 times)

zarlareignofthefairies

The Eons of the Eons and the Second Death
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:45:50 PM »

The bible says that Jesus will reign for 1,000 years but at other places it says He shall reign for the eons of the eons. This confuses me. What does that mean. The bible also says in the book of Revelation that death and hades were cast into the lake of fire but then it says that all whose names are not written in the book of life were cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. How can there be a second death when death is thrown into the lake of fire. Will Jesus reign for many 1,000s of years? If death is thrown into the lake of fire how can there be any more death? Also could someone please tell me how old L. Ray Smith was when he passed away? Thanks, Jonathan.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The Eons of the Eons and the Second Death
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 08:42:13 PM »

Hi Jonathan,

For the answers to these questions (and many others you're sure to have), read Ray's Lake of Fire series, found here:

http://bibletruths.com/

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:20:58 PM »

Wasn't he 70 years old? Someone correct me if I remember wrong. 
 Welcome Jonathan  :)

zarlareignofthefairies

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:18:16 PM »

Thanks for the answers guys. I actually used to hate God for years because I thought He sent people to Hell for all eternity. But then I discovered the teachings of L. Ray Smith, Dan Sheridan, and Adolph Knoch, as well as websites like tentmaker and all of my hate and fear has melted away. For years I was actually scared that I had committed the '' unpardonable sin'' and I actually pictured myself speaking on the Trinity Broadcasting Network and many others warning people not to make the same mistake that I made, telling them that I was damned for all eternity with no hope of ever being saved again. One of the first people to open my eyes to Universal Salvation was George MacDonald. He was a christian minister who lived in the 1800s and taught that God would save all of humanity including the Devil. I remember reading his fantasy novel '' Lilith A Romance '' and God opened my eyes to seeing that he was right, even though I had no idea how to explain those verses in the Bible that seemed to contradict the salvation of all. I remember one night reading that book in 2013 and saying '' Alright God, I believe that someday all will be saved ''. Before that I actually thought George MacDonald was wicked. There's no wonder why people of the world don't want anything to do with Jesus. They've been taught a false Jesus.

rick

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 09:01:55 PM »

I actually used to hate God for years because I thought He sent people to Hell for all eternity.

Hello zarlareignofthefairies and welcome to the forum,

I used to be afraid of God because of a place that does not exist always looking for some fireproof insurance by attending church and getting involved with their activities not to mention reaching into my wallet.

Again, welcome to the forum and may you find the peace of mind as I have as you learn God’s truths here at B.T.

Your brother in Christ.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.