bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accountability...  (Read 2851 times)

Mike Gagne

Accountability...
« on: April 30, 2015, 01:39:12 AM »

Hi Everyone!!

Some times when I get on here it seems my flesh takes over and I find myself saying things to please my flesh. Well being held accountable, I judge what I have said and sometimes I remove it and sometimes I will say something regarding it. When you start to see the work Of Jesus in your life it is really amazing, when i used to get some bad thoughts in my head I would say to myself get away from me satan. But now I see it different and welcome them because He holds me to be accountable for them, and I make a decision to judge them and its part of how He gets me to overcome.  I am starting to see the work as it happens and it happens all day long in all  I do. Anyhow I am starting to count it all Joy. So if  my flesh has offended you in any way I am sorry, forgive me...

Blessings

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Accountability...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 04:59:54 AM »

The flesh does that in all of us but we grow as God wills for us and as you do you learn more forgiveness. The process is full of trials but through them we must go.

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 02:37:26 PM »

Yup, guilty as charged myself. We are all in the hand's of The Potter.

Jeremiah 18:3-4
3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

No hard feelings Michael.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Mike Gagne

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »

None taken Alex, Have a great day!  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.