bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How about planet X ?  (Read 5807 times)

Mike Gagne

How about planet X ?
« on: April 30, 2015, 09:10:11 PM »

Has anybody heard about planet X ?  Or planet Nibiru ?

Luk 21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven

25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken

Any how thought it interesting!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: How about planet X ?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 12:05:51 PM »

I can see this topic getting out of control.

Please remember the forum rules else this topic will disappear.

Thanks

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »

It's getting weird.  I'm familiar with all of these things.  The way I look at it however is that there is more than enough on my plate already just trying to walk my walk and preparing as best as I can against the difficult days ahead in this nation that I don't personally have time and energy to go into tinfoil land.  No dispersions against Michael G and no insult intended.  To go into stuff like this and everything else bandied about in conspiracy land just doesn't seem very productive even if there may be a measure of truth to them.  Just my opinion......

lareli

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »

I'm always confused when people are 'anti-conspiracy theorists' on this board. Wouldn't like 90% of people in the world brand us all conspiracy theorists for insisting that "Hell is a Christian Hoax" perpetrated by Christians for hundreds of years?

Ray even mentions Bohemian Grove in one of his papers... It doesn't get much more 'tin foil hat' then to believe that certain world leaders gather once a year to worship and mock sacrifice to a 30 foot stone owl in the redwoods does it?

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:59:47 PM by largeli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

John from Kentucky

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 05:13:20 PM »

Nibiru ?

Wasn't that a planet on one of the Star War movies?

Maybe Dennis can lead us there when our starship shows up in Mobile, AL.   :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:24:01 PM by John from Kentucky »

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »

Ray even mentions Bohemian Grove in one of his papers... It doesn't get much more 'tin foil hat' then to believe that certain world leaders gather once a year to worship and mock sacrifice to a 30 foot stone owl in the redwoods does it?

Sure...but big deal.  Does it really matter in the long run?  Is not our God a sovereign God?  Does he not control the Bohemian Grove people?  is he not the source of those who conspire and manipulate people to their own ends?  Matter of fact all these things are nothing but dust in the wind.  Add together 911, the OKC bombing, the Federal Reserve system, martial law, the giants, Nibiru, the U.N., HAARP and everything else under the sun you can come up with......what does it matter??  We serve a sovereign God, all these things are part of his plan and whether or not these things are legitimate and are real....or if they are products of fertile minds, in the end it matters not.  All this is part of God's plan for his creation and we all have to walk out the in's and out's of this lifetime.  In the end they are all dust in the wind.  What matters to me is walking out his plan for my life regardless of all the extraneous 'fru fru'.  I've been down this road and I can go toe to toe with anyone on these things.  Many of them are real and the truth goes much deeper than many want to consider.  In the end it means nothing!!  God is bringing all to pass and we can add nothing or take nothing away from it.  All these thing whether or not they are based in fact is simply part of the overall plan for His creation.  Problem is that they can lead us off the narrow path that we are supposed to walk in.  And that is what we have to guard against, IMO.

lareli

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 07:03:35 PM »

Sure...but big deal.  Does it really matter in the long run?  Is not our God a sovereign God?  Does he not control the Bohemian Grove people?  is he not the source of those who conspire and manipulate people to their own ends?  Matter of fact all these things are nothing but dust in the wind.  Add together 911, the OKC bombing, the Federal Reserve system, martial law, the giants, Nibiru, the U.N., HAARP and everything else under the sun you can come up with......what does it matter??  We serve a sovereign God, all these things are part of his plan and whether or not these things are legitimate and are real....or if they are products of fertile minds, in the end it matters not.  All this is part of God's plan for his creation and we all have to walk out the in's and out's of this lifetime.  In the end they are all dust in the wind.  What matters to me is walking out his plan for my life regardless of all the extraneous 'fru fru'.  I've been down this road and I can go toe to toe with anyone on these things.  Many of them are real and the truth goes much deeper than many want to consider.  In the end it means nothing!!  God is bringing all to pass and we can add nothing or take nothing away from it.  All these thing whether or not they are based in fact is simply part of the overall plan for His creation.  Problem is that they can lead us off the narrow path that we are supposed to walk in.  And that is what we have to guard against, IMO.

I agree. Well said brother.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 10:26:19 PM »

Ditto.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »

Ok bad topic lol, I never heard of this until going to you tube to find some of LRays teachings and I noticed this!  Wow all kinds of stuff going on out there I never heard about Lol
 :o :o  8)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 11:02:34 PM »

Wow!  I cannot believe it.

I thought this planet X and Nibiru thing was a joke.  Then I did a Google search.

It's hard to believe that I'm living on earth with nuts who believe in such nonsense.

More and more I feel like a stranger in a strange land.  A sojourner and pilgrim on the earth waiting for the Return of the Great King.

P.S.  I guess all the nuts in the world think I'm a nut too.   :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:06:37 PM by John from Kentucky »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 11:28:10 PM »

Yes I do  :P

Rhys  ;D
🤫

Mike Gagne

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 01:32:31 AM »

Those darn nuts!! Lol 🌰🌰 😂😂
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:37:30 AM by Michael G »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »

Wow!  I cannot believe it.

I thought this planet X and Nibiru thing was a joke.  Then I did a Google search.

It's hard to believe that I'm living on earth with nuts who believe in such nonsense.

More and more I feel like a stranger in a strange land.  A sojourner and pilgrim on the earth waiting for the Return of the Great King.

I watched a few videos too. If we had a massive binary star our solar system and our sun would wobble in relation to our galaxy. It would be easily noticed. But it is not there.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 04:04:45 PM »

Is this the set for a new episode of twilight zone??
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.