bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Rapture  (Read 7775 times)

Deblyn

Re: The Rapture
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 02:25:11 PM »

LOL...I'm here, too. Might as well make the best of it!.
...there are so many groups of Christians over the years who truly believed they were the "only ones" who were right.  Sadly, I was one of them...interesting read about all the different "tithes" required by WWCG.  Unfortunately, the guilt trip has been laid on congregants from nearly every other established "church" over the years.  It's sad to think of how many might've been pulled out of poverty, for example, if monies weren't directed to its pastor, staff, building, etc. 
That said, I am thankful for my journey in this life.  It is a continual learning process, though.  I know people who are so bonded to their church rituals, that I know there's nothing I can say or do to change it.  I can only pray that that their hearts will be receptive to the Lord's pricking their heart. "Let him who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The Rapture
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 03:24:15 PM »

Big thanks to JFK for drawing my eyes to this wonderful beautiful piece of scripture:

Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

It's now one of my favorite! :)

Luke 12:4-7
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into Gehenna; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

John 10:27-30
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them aionion life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I am just amazed at the tremendous love God has towards. It amazes me. Truly, who can be against us?

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.