bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for a love one who is being vexed!  (Read 3278 times)

rickylittleton

Please pray for a love one who is being vexed!
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »

Hello my brother's and sister's! This is Timothy, the railroad fellow! I am asking for prayer for my mother-in-law! Please allow me to explain. In this part of the state I live in, Russell Co. Ala., in the Ft. Banning, Columbus Ga, Phoenix City area, back in the 60s and on back farther, many people, black and white would on a regular basic go to Psalms readers, be involve in spiritualism, root worker's, etc... There is still a T V spot that advertised a young lady who me I have known all my life, tell about the psychic power's her grandmother still has! Now my mother-in-law, years ago would go to these people, tricked my wife and sister-in-law to come with her once when my sister-in-law was having trouble with her husband. My sister in law, along with my wife would tell me how her mother would sit at home reading her Teri cards,[i hope that what they call these cards], and dabble in this stuff, all while going to church every Sunday, singing in the ch our, and all of the other church stuff. But now, as my mother-in-law explained it to me recently, something in the shape of a dull round light will come into her room every night, bump against her bed, remain for some time at the foot of her bed and some other thing's she Say's has happen. Now weather she giving me fact's, I don't know. But I can say that she is a level headed woman in her mid 70s, with all of her mental whit's about her self, and she is a faithful church member. But I know that in some thing people will dabble in will open them selves to spiritual demonic trouble. But if this is true with what's going on with my mother-in-law, I am asking Dennis, and all of the  family to pray with me in the case of my mother in law that if this is a case of her opening her self years ago to this kind of trouble, that God would give her deliverance. I know that the first thing she Ned's to do is to repent! And that in it self would solve many of her problems. God bless all, Timothy

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Please pray for a love one who is being vexed!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:30:56 AM »

Praying Brother

repottinger

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 12:39:33 PM »

I'll be sure to pray for God to give your mother-in-law discernment to deal with this troubling situation, Timothy.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:08:30 PM by repottinger »

Joel

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »

I pray the LORD does deliver her, and that she has, or does repent.
There is no doubt that none of those works of darkness has any ones best interest in mind.

Joel

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 02:55:33 PM »

There are powers you should never invite into your life. They are real.

I will say a prayer for your mother-in-law Timothy.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »

There are powers you should never invite into your life. They are real.

I will say a prayer for your mother-in-law Timothy.

Agreed. Very thankful to God He has kept those things far away and out of my life.

I am keeping your mother in law in my prayers Tim. God is greater than all those principalities of darkness so take heart and be of good courage.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 09:13:56 PM »

My struggle is constant. I cannot say for certain Satan is whispering in my ear but I strongly suspect it as I am continuously tempted and many times lose the battle.

Some sins are relatively easier to get over. Like smoking, eating, some lusts, drugs, etc. (Ray said smoking was very difficult  to get over).

But this becoming like a child and becoming humble by getting rid of vanity and the pride of life is next to impossible for me.

But I should live a long time if I am indeed chosen because my progress is very slow.  :)

I don't want to hijack this thread Timothy. I will continue to pray for your mother-in-law.

Joel

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 12:50:32 PM »

I am reminded of this scripture, and I don't see any reason why it can't apply to all believers.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 24 queries.