bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sales industry and manipulation  (Read 10804 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Sales industry and manipulation
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »

Seriously, Bob.  Paul laid out a fair 'system' if you want to apply it to 'economics'.

Gal 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Gal 6:3  For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
Gal 6:4  But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
Gal 6:5  For every man shall bear his own burden.

Any worldly system that addresses BOTH of those at the same time deserves at least a bit of credit for 'trying'.  But, sadly, that 'option' is barely covered by the '-isms' of the world. 

Lenin would have claimed vs. 2 supported communism.  Milton Friedman would have claimed vs. 5 supported neo-classical market economics.  I reject them both--as well as any claim that the bible/scripture/spiritual-mindedness is tied up in any economic theory. 

I can imagine a state of mind and spiritual 'government' that would make such an arrangement appealing.  I can't imagine the individual carnal mind and coercive carnal government making it possible in an entire society (much less world), however.   
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:45:26 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Joel

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 09:50:36 PM »

I'm a bad steward if I don't do some research before I make any major purchases.
Also, it's not wrong to haggle over the price of a product, after all we aren't forced to buy anything at all, and can take our business elsewhere. Shop around.
Paul made tents, I wonder what he sold them for? :)

Joel

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 08:32:21 AM »

I work in my own business. My sales technique is I set the price and if people want it they buy it. Seems to work well but then I make high quality items and let that do the talking and not me. I am always busy so don't use tactics but can't bring myself to do them anyway. People know what they want so I let them choose and I am at peace knowing they paid that price as were happy with it.

Rhys
🤫

John from Kentucky

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 11:11:19 AM »

I work in my own business. My sales technique is I set the price and if people want it they buy it. Seems to work well but then I make high quality items and let that do the talking and not me. I am always busy so don't use tactics but can't bring myself to do them anyway. People know what they want so I let them choose and I am at peace knowing they paid that price as were happy with it.

Rhys

Another evil capitalist.   ;D

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 05:44:56 PM »

Rhys

Yes I'm terrible, as Santana said I need to change my evil ways  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPauXWjY4T8

:P
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »

Rhys

Yes I'm terrible, as Santana said I need to change my evil ways  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPauXWjY4T8

:P

rofl
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.