bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Persecution  (Read 9153 times)

Karen_7

Persecution
« on: May 30, 2015, 03:58:13 AM »

Hi everyone,
I am new here and felt like God was leading me to this Forum on Bibletruths.com i finally figured out how to post a question on here, after trying to find the new topic button. :/ Anyways, my prayer request is, that anyone reading this would pray for me because i am being very much persecuted in my neighboorhood. There is a car that is making loud engine noise and steering his motor really loud and keeps me up all night. I have lost sleep and almost a sudden fear over this. I know this does not surprise me. I am a believer and i know very well that i am a target to this persecuter. My heart is almost failing me from the terrifying noise. Not to mention as well living next to a antichrist heathen that seems to be partnering with the persecuter driving the car. This has been going on for 4 months. I have been kicked out of my room from this situation. :( i am a weaker vessel and only God knows what i am going through. So, please pray as i feel my heart failing me of fear. Thanks.

God Bless.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:01:18 AM by Karen_7 »

Gina

Re: Persecution
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 04:42:20 AM »

Hi, Karen

Do you think you're going to be physically harmed by your persecutors and can you call the police?

Is it okay with you if I ask why you were kicked out of your room and by whom?

Karen_7

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »

HI,

I have had difficulty breathing and heart rate slowing down. I haven't called the police but i might have to go to the sheriffs' office and file a report on this annonymously. If it does keep going on.

Thanks for replying to my post. You seem caring, and hopefully you prayed for me!

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 07:07:28 PM »

Hi Karen,
I pray that GOD will provide a peaceful solution to your problem.
Some places have a noise ordinance so you can call say 10 PM or after and file a report, you may want to try that.

Joel

Karen_7

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:28:34 PM »

Thank you so much Joel! God bless you.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:24:17 AM by Karen_7 »

repottinger

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 12:38:57 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Karen; I hope that the forum (and the site) proves to be as much of a blessing to you as it has to me in the short time that I’ve been a member. I’ll be sure to pray for you as you deal with the troubling situations of the excess noise and unkindness of others; I agree with what Gina and Joel said regarding your contacting the legal authorities (or maybe the management of your apartment):

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. 8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
(Romans 13:1-8, AKJV)

Regarding your interactions with your neighbors and other people:

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
(Matthew 5:10-12, AKJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
(John 15: 18-21, AKJV)

Your brother in Christ,
Randy
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:40:04 AM by repottinger »

Karen_7

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 03:40:25 AM »

Thanks so much Randy! I thank God for his Holy word that is able to guide us.!

Mike Gagne

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 11:35:25 AM »

Hi Karen
This is what I pray all the time

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11  Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Mat 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

May God Bless you with peace in this matter in Jesus name.  Have a wonderful day Karen.

repottinger

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 06:58:30 PM »

You're very welcome, Karen; I agree, and I thank God, too!
Randy

John from Kentucky

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 03:32:40 PM »

Hi Karen,

I have a pair of BOSE headphones.  When I want to tune any noise out, I put them on and there is peaceful silence.

BOSE headphones can be a little expensive.  You may want to try an inexpensive brand to see if they will work as well.

Of course, the least expensive option would be to buy some ear plugs.  Many workers in a high noise environment use them to protect their hearing.  There are different quality types of ear plugs.  Shop around and you can find some that will eliminate the outside noise.

Ear plugs may be an inexpensive way to take care of the noise problem and give you a quiet night's sleep. 

John

Karen_7

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 06:25:47 PM »

John, I have been putting cotton in my ears every night! Cotton does not seem to elimainate the noise...
Your right, i may buy some ear plugs instead. :)

Mike Gagne

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 11:34:12 PM »

John, where is Karen to go where there is no heathen?

Karen maybe Jesus has you there because he's doing a work in you?

Count it all joy!

What did LRay say?  Getting saved will be the hardest thing you will ever do!  Are you in the fire Karen?

1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1Pe 1:7  That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ

Thats why this is my prayer...

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11  Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

That prayer covers everything I need. 

In Christ Mike
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:56:13 PM by Michael G »

Gina

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »

HI,

I have had difficulty breathing and heart rate slowing down. I haven't called the police but i might have to go to the sheriffs' office and file a report on this annonymously. If it does keep going on.

Thanks for replying to my post. You seem caring, and hopefully you prayed for me!

The other thing you could do is take your cell phone (since everyone has one these days, especially 22 year olds), and record them with the camera phone  since you're already awake anyway, and show that evidence to the sheriff when you go down to file the report.  (Can you file an anonymous police report if you physically show up at the police department?)  I'm sure they're going to ask you all kinds of questions, like, how do you know this person and what was the cause of them doing this.  If I were you, though, I probably wouldn't bring up the fact that you think they're "heathens" and that you're being "persecuted" by the "antichrist" for living Godly in Christ and all of that.  Their reaction might be one of disbelief. 

I'm surprised this has been going on for four solid months and no one else has bothered to call the cops.  To be honest, Karen, the whole thing sounds pretty bizarre but I don't have all the details or the facts.

Then again, I actually knew a grown man in his 50's who got his pride hurt by his next door neighbors over something very petty.  So this is what he did:  he got out his push lawn mower and placed it on his lawn in between his driveway and the window of his neighbor's house.  Then he would turn it on (and you know how loud and smelly those things are) and walk from it entirely and go inside of his house and leave it there with its motor running until the gas ran out of it.  The height of immaturity.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:58:26 PM by Gina »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 03:22:08 PM »

Gina

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 03:39:14 PM »

I have a noise canceller.  It's called .... the cops and they're free.  Sort of.  ;D  What are you supposed to do if you're wearing noise cancellers and you don't hear your smoke or carbon monoxide detector going off inside your place? 

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 05:04:47 PM »

I turn on a fan to create "white noise" which helps cancel out barking dogs and cars driving by.  Also, try playing "soft" music in the back round such as the sound of waves crashing into shore or worship music.

Karen_7

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 05:24:02 PM »

Gina, i don't have a cell phone, sadly. It's so strange because there are other people living in the nighbourhood and i'm the only one they are doing this to. Out of like so many houses. Wow, a surprise? No. But i am sure this person is keeping eveyone awake with the noise. They have showed me many ways that they are doing this to me only. i am a target to this person. On Febuary of this year i started hearing radiation energy coming from a car near our home. I ignored it thinking they would just go away. They would do it every night it was like they wanted to let me know. On March they started doing it during the day, Radiation energy movements using their car engine. I would get so dizzy. I thought it was energy weapons they were using on me. I would move to the guest room they would drive their car toward that room, then i would go to the living room they would drive their car toward the living room etc.... I could not escape the noise,and radiation they were sourrounding our house. How did they know what room i was moving to in my home?? It is frightening.

I do not know as of today who this is. I still hear their car except they turn up their car engine so loud to scare me. Can't explain the pain of this more but, the neighbours next to our house know we are targets to this and they don't care. No one has called the police after knowing just what is going on. ... I am even too afraid to call the police because they may do something dangerous. They seem to follow me everywhere i go as well. So if i file a report they may know i am at the sheriffs office.

Dennis: They are really expensive! But, well i'll have to just buy some ear plugs for now.!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:34:38 PM by Karen_7 »

Gina

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 06:22:56 PM »

Radiation movements using their car engine?  Wow, I have never heard of such a thing.  Using energy weapons on you?  I see.

Welp!  Gotta go now.......................

Gina

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 06:25:28 PM »

p.s.  I will still pray for you, Karen.

Karen_7

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 06:54:55 PM »

Thank you. I appreciate everybody's prayers on here! :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.