bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Persecution  (Read 9141 times)

Gina

Re: Persecution
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 06:56:13 PM »

You're welcome, hon.  :)

Gina

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »

Karen, I have a question:  were you under any sort of stress before this all started?  I don't want to sound like I don't believe you're experiencing something, but I'm not ready to believe that someone "out there" is trying to harm you with radiation or weapons.  If someone was trying to harm you, your neighbors would not be so uncaring, especially since it could harm them too, couldn't it?  But they're not worried at all.  And that tells me your perception is off -- maybe because you're suffering from exhaustion from not sleeping.  Have you taken any medications in the recent past?  Are you under the care of a doctor or anything?  If so, you might want to look up the contraindications of the medication just to make sure that you're taking them in the proper dosage and not mixing them with things like alcohol or other drugs or whatever.

Karen_7

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 09:02:27 PM »

No, i have not been stressed before this situation. I am not surprised Gina, and it should not surprise you either seeing that we are fighting a spiritual battle. Satan is working in the lives of his people.. I believe demon possesion is rampant amongst the unsaved. Christ warned us we would have enemies.

I get some sleep. I don't take any medication. I don't know if the neighbours are worried in their hearts. Only God knows.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 09:29:23 PM »

No, i have not been stressed before this situation. I am not surprised Gina, and it should not surprise you either seeing that we are fighting a spiritual battle. Satan is working in the lives of his people.. I believe demon possesion is rampant amongst the unsaved. Christ warned us we would have enemies.

I get some sleep. I don't take any medication. I don't know if the neighbours are worried in their hearts. Only God knows.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forums. Have you read through Ray's material on the home page? The reason I ask is because of how you speak of "unsaved."

No one is saved in their lifetime and those that have fallen asleep and run the race faithfully still await their change to come. Salvation is a lifelong process for a chosen few. For the vast majority of humanity this will occur in the next age; Nevertheless, no one is yet "saved."

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 09:57:49 PM »

You can say that again, Karen.  Satan certainly is.  I'm sorry but I had to ask.  It was either that, or an eight-year-old fooling around on his parents' computer.  :-)

Gina

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 09:59:18 PM »

I only mean that people give Satan WAY too much credit.  As Ray said, evil's really stupid.

gk@rivervalley

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 10:15:43 PM »

"For the vast majority of humanity this will occur in the next age;"--alex

What next age?

When?

How long?

Where?

Why?

Isn't this 'age' enough to prove the depravity of the human mind and heart?

Gina

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 10:21:46 PM »

What next age?

When?

How long?

Where?

Why?

ha!  For the elect few, yes!  But the depraved?  Not so much.  They need a lot more time.  And then once they've been convinced, they have to still be transformed.  Hello?  For the seriously depraved, this could take eons upon eons.

Gina

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 10:25:08 PM »

.... kinda like this thread is going to wind up going on for ... eons and eons....  I just know it!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 10:48:57 PM »

What next age?

When?

How long?

Where?

Why?

Hi GK,

You're asking me to answer all of these questions? That's essentially what bible-truths home page is for. Ray did a very good job explaining God's plan for the salvation of all creation.

God is only saving a very few in this age whom He will use in the next age to judge the world and teach its inhabitants righteousness.

The scriptures never specify how long any 'Aion' lasts, only that it is a period of time that begins and ends. Your life can be looked at as an Aion.

Judgement will occur on this earth after the resurrection.

Why you ask. That's interesting. The only answer I can give you is because this is God's plan and His plan is perfect. He declares by the prophet Isaiah that His work is strange and that His ways are higher than ours as the heavens are to the earth. His thoughts are not our thoughts.

Proving the depravity of the human mind isn't enough to complete the process of transforming man into the image of God but its definitely one of the pieces along the way in this process.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 11:01:05 PM »

Here is a chart you might find helpful which ray put together.

------------------------------------------------------------ http://bible-truths.com/hagee1.htm
CONCORDANT VERSION vs. ROTHERHAM (1896)

BEFORE the aions:

I Cor. 2:7--

... before the eons ...

... before the ages...

God MAKES the aions

Heb. 1:2--

... makes the eons.

... made the ages.

PAST aions:

Col. 1:26--

... hid from eons...

... from the ages ...

PRESENT aion:

Gal. 1:4---

... the present wicked eon ...

... present age ... an evil one

END of present aion:

Mat. 24:3--

... conclusion of the eon ...

... conclusion of the age...

The NEXT aion:

Lk. 18;30--

... the eon to come ...

... age that is coming ...

FUTURE aions:

Eph. 2:7--

... the oncoming eons ...

... ages that should come ...

CONTRASTING aions:

Eph. 3:21--

... the eon of the eons...

... age of the ages ...

ENDS of the aions:

I Cor.10:11-

... the consummations of the eons ...

... the ends of the ages ...

-------------------------------------------------

Now the above list is by no means an exhaustive one but perhaps it will help you get a better sense of the eoans in scripture as inspired by God. You can read that whole paper for a much more in depth discussion on this subject if you'd like.

God bless,
Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 11:01:57 PM »

From the same article I linked here are rays own words on the topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------- http://bible-truths.com/hagee1.htm

"See its simplicity: There was a time before God made any eons (I Cor. 2:7). Then God made the eons (Heb. 1:2). There were eons in the past (Col 1:26). We are living in this present wicked eon (Gal. 1:4). Satan is the god of this eon (II Cor. 4:4). Christ, not Satan, will reign a thousand years in the next eon (Lk 1:33). The thousand years will come to an end (Rev. 20:3). Christ will reign in the eon that follows the thousand years (Rev. 22:5 and Lk. 1:33). Hence, He reigns for the "eons" (the next two) "of the eons" (all others).

Then the last eon comes to an end (I Cor. 10:11). Christ ceases to reign after the eons come to an end (I Cor. 15:24:28) because He turns over the Kingdom to God His Father and God becomes "all in all." The eons end, but that which is of the Kingdom continues (Lk 1:33 & Isa. 9:7). We all continue "living" after the eons because, just like God, we will then all have been given immortality."

----------------------------------------------------------------

God bless,
Alex

Karen_7

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 06:31:56 AM »

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that Alex.Your a blessing!
And
May, God bless you!

I still have yet to study on Rays' website. What grand truths we have been given! Truly, we should be very thankful. Because not many actually know of this website, in the church But well, God will lead his people that care enough to seek his truths! As he did with me. And you, And so many others.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:39:14 AM by Karen_7 »

Gina

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 12:46:05 PM »

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that Alex.Your a blessing!
And
May, God bless you!

I still have yet to study on Rays' website. What grand truths we have been given! Truly, we should be very thankful. Because not many actually know of this website, in the church But well, God will lead his people that care enough to seek his truths! As he did with me. And you, And so many others.

When you study this site, you will be very blessed. :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.