bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray  (Read 4378 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:45:22 AM »

Ray,

You can not possibly know how much reading your website has helped me deal with the grief of losing my brother to a terrible  car accident. He was just 27. By Christendoms standards most would say my brother is in Hell. I had so much grief and I was tormented night and day with the thought of never seeing my brother again. I searched the scriptures for answers. I didn't have a lot of luck. I begged God to show me my brother was OK. I knew God was able to save my brother and I told God it was OK if He didn't reveal it to me. I still had faith God would make it right.

Then wonder of wonders I was lead your website. The first article I read was about the parable of Lazarus. Wow, what an eye opener! I haven't stopped reading your articles since. Now, when I read my Bible I am amazed at all the scriptures I find that proved Jesus really is the savior of the world and not just the ones clever enough to believe before they die. It truly amazes me that those scriptures were in my Bible all along. I just couldn't see them. I believe God has finally given me spiritual eyes to see.

My sadness has been turned to joy. I no longer worry about my brother, he is in Good Hands.

May our Father bless you L. Ray Smith.

Sincerely, Kimberly
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.