bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: crazy birds  (Read 3016 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
crazy birds
« on: June 12, 2015, 08:40:23 PM »

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.  I just watched a bird in our garage trying over and over to fly through a closed window.  I guess this proves that birds are insane...or maybe it was just this one.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: crazy birds
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 01:25:10 AM »

Hope it was not your Thanksgiving Turkey  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 01:27:31 AM »

I don't know what kind of bird it was, but it wouldn't have made much more than a Thanksgiving snack.. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Joel

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 06:59:05 PM »

Do you think it could have been a Coo Coo bird? I've seen a few of those myself. :)

Joel

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 08:47:49 PM »

That bird is a great illustration of God's programming of instinct into the lower animal kingdom. Giving up without trying is not in the program. To keep on trying to achieve their goal even to the point of death is preferable to giving up and dying later having failed to fulfill their purpose.

"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy..."

Sir Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.