bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update, (persecution)-  (Read 2664 times)

Karen_7

Update, (persecution)-
« on: July 07, 2015, 04:01:36 AM »

Hello All!
Let me just get into the fast update

Im sure some of you remember my last post and want to update and tell everyone how i am since the persecution was happening. it was obviously something very difficult to get through but God always gets us through, and by your prayers i know they helped me so much. I faced something tough like a month ago concerning physical persecution, now i know we all don't talk much about these kinds of situations but it is important to pray for each other when we can! and( please still keep me in your prayers.)I face that kind of  hostility almost everywhere i go. I am so vulnerable and inadequate. It is something tough to overcome. It has not toned down a bit, but i know that it will be something to face a long  as i am serving Jesus. It is important to understand that persecution is something that will be part of our walk. I often do worry about anyone claiming Christ name and facing Not that bad of it to be honest, because if you are serving God you will indeed be suffering. We should all be understanding and mourning, as i know i would with anyone in the Church facing it instead of overlooking it and saying, "well i'm glad i am not facing that"! Let us be caring to the needs of brothers, -sisters. I love to pray for anyone but sadly not much people seem to need prayer but i still do when i can, though i may not be asking much questions sorry i have been reading  of others and it has helped me understand some questions i have rather than asking .
 Prayer is much powerful. James 5:16.

Thank you guys, and, God Bless you
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 03:02:14 AM by Karen_7 »

repottinger

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Update, (persecution)-
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 02:03:42 AM »

Dear Karen,
I'm very sorry to hear that your situation has not outwardly improved. Please try to remember, as difficult as it may be at times, that God is using this experience for your eventual good.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28, AKJV)

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:31-32, AKJV)

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35-39, AKJV)

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. (Matthew 10:22, AKJV)

I will be sure to continue to pray for your patience and final deliverance from such a difficult and trying situation.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.