bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: End of Days in Memorium  (Read 7101 times)

the_sign

End of Days in Memorium
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »

Today, Thursday, July 16, 2015 A.D., is the 2,003rd day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,038th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

I'm reading "In the Day of the Great Slaughter" by the universally reconciled writer of the same.

Something began to happen in my life in 2011 A.D. which brought me face to face with all those emotions that tend to launch one into a tirade of judgment against a fellow creature of God.

I had happened upon that which I have read about L. Ray Smith, that preaching/teaching of Universal Reconciliation.

In 2011 A.D., though, I had no specific knowledge of this, save for the doctrine of the Redemption.

Eventually, I had to stand alone in Christ's Salvific work and only acknowledge facts, facts presented to Magesterial District Court 15-02-01 and the Court of Common Pleas in Chester County, PA.

If it were not for the fact of Universal Reconciliation/Redemption, I would never have been able to get through the trials.

As these trials took place after L. Ray Smith's passing, I can only sense now that L. Ray was standing right there with me all the while.

In the process of giving testimony, the matter of an accurate counting of the End of Days became not only a reality, but of public record as well (Daniel 12:9), the presiding Justice even exclaiming, "That's amazing!"

This is further testimony to the communion of saints and the resurrection of the dead.

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End of Days in Memorium
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:16:42 PM »

So tomorrow, Friday, July 17, 2015 A.D., is the 2,004th day.

Cool.   8)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:35:17 PM »

So tomorrow, Friday, July 17, 2015 A.D., is the 2,004th day.

Cool.   8)

Would you believe that Saturday, July 18, 2015 A.D is the 2,005th day  ;D

If 1 + 1 still equals 2 I think I will be OK  ;)

Was Ray really standing next to you, I thought he was dead

Rhys
🤫

Gina

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 06:22:25 PM »

In the process of giving testimony, the matter of an accurate counting of the End of Days became not only a reality, but of public record as well (Daniel 12:9), the presiding Justice even exclaiming, "That's amazing!"

That's quite an introduction.  Welcome.

repottinger

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 08:49:04 PM »

Welcome to the forum, the_sign; I hope that you find it and the site as edifying and inspiring as they have been to so many others here. The time periods from Daniel that you mentioned sound interesting; if you (or any of the other members of the forum) could mention (if you know) if Ray ever wrote anything about their significance, I would really appreciate it.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:01:53 PM by repottinger »

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 12:29:22 AM »

Hi folks & the_sign
If it pertains to this thread, I don't believe that Ray Smith was for setting dates in scripture. So what is this time table of Daniel all about?
The initial letter seemed a little ambiguous to my mind.

Indiana Bob

lurquer

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 01:05:32 AM »

The letter is ambiguous; the time-table of Daniel is ambiguous.  Ray never spoke publicly about this timetable to my knowledge... But I'm still curious of these things since my end-times christianity of the 90's (still in recovery  ;) ).

Anybody here care to share their thoughts on the matter?

John from Kentucky

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 02:57:55 PM »

The letter is ambiguous; the time-table of Daniel is ambiguous.  Ray never spoke publicly about this timetable to my knowledge... But I'm still curious of these things since my end-times christianity of the 90's (still in recovery  ;) ).

God gave me the understanding of the days mentioned in Daniel and Revelation.  But I cannot tell you since Forum rules do not allow teaching.  Sorry Neo.

But I will give you a hint.  The times mentioned in Daniel and Revelation are not literal but symbolic.

You must let the Two Witnesses guide you, Who by the way are also not literal, but symbolic.

Gina

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 05:34:46 PM »

God gave me the understanding of the days mentioned in Daniel and Revelation
.  But I cannot tell you since Forum rules do not allow teaching.  Sorry Neo.

But I will give you a hint.  The times mentioned in Daniel and Revelation are not literal but symbolic.

You must let the Two Witnesses guide you, Who by the way are also not literal, but symbolic.

Micah asked:  Where/how did the adversary's gender come from? Is there a scripture that identifies the enemy as a "he"? Been curious for awhile. Thanks

And John says:   The truth is that the Scriptures do not give us a detailed discussion or answer regarding the gender or sexual differences of angels, if any.

In the Book of Job they are called sons of God.  Elsewhere they have a masculine reference.  Any girl angels?  None mentioned in the Scriptures.

However, there is a Scripture that says the things seen (physical) can give us an idea of things unseen (spiritual).  One pervasive aspect of human kind and animal kind, and even plant kind, is the aspect of male and female.  God created them male and female.

Does that mean angels are male and female?  Do not know.  Scriptures don't say for sure.

Some will say that Jesus said the angels do not marry, which is true.  However that does not mean that angels do not have sex differences since marriage and sex are two different things.  You can have one without the other.

There are a whole lot of things we have to learn in the ages to come.

John is also of the understanding that Jesus Christ ate like a glutton and got drunk with His disciples, because after all a bunch of lying hypocritical Pharisees, whose father is Satan, said so.  Therefore, if they said that is what Jesus did, it must be true, according to John.

repottinger

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 06:06:50 PM »

Thank you for the clarification regarding whether Ray had ever written on this subject, Bob and Neo; I really didn't think that he had, but I just thought that I would ask since the_sign brought it up.
Yours in Christ,
Randy

John from Kentucky

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »

God gave me the understanding of the days mentioned in Daniel and Revelation
.  But I cannot tell you since Forum rules do not allow teaching.  Sorry Neo.

Micah asked:  Where/how did the adversary's gender come from? Is there a scripture that identifies the enemy as a "he"? Been curious for awhile. Thanks

And John says:   The truth is that the Scriptures do not give us a detailed discussion or answer regarding the gender or sexual differences of angels, if any.

In the Book of Job they are called sons of God.  Elsewhere they have a masculine reference.  Any girl angels?  None mentioned in the Scriptures.

However, there is a Scripture that says the things seen (physical) can give us an idea of things unseen (spiritual).  One pervasive aspect of human kind and animal kind, and even plant kind, is the aspect of male and female.  God created them male and female.

Does that mean angels are male and female?  Do not know.  Scriptures don't say for sure.

Some will say that Jesus said the angels do not marry, which is true.  However that does not mean that angels do not have sex differences since marriage and sex are two different things.  You can have one without the other.

There are a whole lot of things we have to learn in the ages to come.

John is also of the understanding that Jesus Christ ate like a glutton and got drunk with His disciples, because after all a bunch of lying hypocritical Pharisees, whose father is Satan, said so.  Therefore, if they said that is what Jesus did, it must be true, according to John.

Gina,

You speak a lie when you say that is my understanding.  That is not what I believe.

As the Scriptures say, sweet water cannot come from a bitter well.  From what spirit does your lie come from?

John

Gina

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »

No, I'm not lying.

Deleted posts of yours from the past won't change the fact that you said it and I was there to witness it.  In fact, I was the one arguing against your statement of belief.  And if I could go back to in or around June of 2010 and get your post (that is, if you or someone else hadn't deleted it because it was so retarded) I'd get it, and I'd post it here for the entire world to see just how much understanding you've got.

You say you have been given all this understanding about topics that (I believe) only Jesus Christ Himself (no one else) is able to unfold to a believer AND you would teach  (the Holy Spirit teaches, not you, John) Neo the meaning, "but the forum rules don't allow teaching.  Sorry Neo."

Well, thank God for small favors.

Now when Micah asked a simple question about the adversary/the enemy's gender, you responded: 

The truth is that the Scriptures do not give us a detailed discussion or answer regarding the gender or sexual differences of angels, if any

Of angels?  Micah's wasn't asking about "angels."

I'm not lying.  You might have changed your stance on the subject of just how much Jesus Christ ate and drank which would be a really wise on your part.  But I haven't been updated regarding the same by you or anyone else.   

John from Kentucky

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 08:46:25 PM »

No, I'm not lying.

Deleted posts of yours from the past won't change the fact that you said it and I was there to witness it.  In fact, I was the one arguing against your statement of belief.  And if I could go back to in or around June of 2010 and get your post (that is, if you or someone else hadn't deleted it because it was so retarded) I'd get it, and I'd post it here for the entire world to see just how much understanding you've got.

You say you have been given all this understanding about topics that (I believe) only Jesus Christ Himself (no one else) is able to unfold to a believer AND you would teach  (the Holy Spirit teaches, not you, John) Neo the meaning, "but the forum rules don't allow teaching.  Sorry Neo."

Well, thank God for small favors.

Now when Micah asked a simple question about the adversary/the enemy's gender, you responded: 

The truth is that the Scriptures do not give us a detailed discussion or answer regarding the gender or sexual differences of angels, if any

Of angels?  Micah's wasn't asking about "angels."

I'm not lying.  You might have changed your stance on the subject of just how much Jesus Christ ate and drank which would be a really wise on your part.  But I haven't been updated regarding the same by you or anyone else.

The hate in your heart is clear from what you write.  From what spirit does that come?

I spoke the truth.  You are a liar. The following quote from you:
"John is also of the understanding that Jesus Christ ate like a glutton and got drunk with His disciples,"

Is a total lie and falsehood.  I never said it, wrote it, or believed it.

I believe from the Scriptures that Jesus was without sin.

Gina

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 09:14:25 PM »

I am not lying.  I don't get any enjoyment out of saying these things but it's the truth.

Luke 12

1 Under these circumstances, after so many thousands of people had gathered together that they were stepping on one another, He began saying to His disciples first of all, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

2"But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

3"Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops.

John from Kentucky

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 10:17:26 PM »

May God judge.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 10:50:48 PM »

O.K children take it to PM.

John's exact words.

On the other hand, Jesus and His disciples ate and drank.  So much so, that the scriptures say that He and His disciples were accused of being drunkards and gluttons.  Jesus' first recorded miracle was changing several hundred gallons of water into very good wine.  You just got to love Him for that.  What a slap in the face to self righteous hypocrites, then and today.

I think both of your memory's are failing you and you are arguing a moot point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.