bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO WILL BE WORTHY?  (Read 4689 times)

Bob Miller

WHO WILL BE WORTHY?
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:04:38 PM »

I recently finished reading through the Lake Of Fire series, and I've read through just about all of Ray's material and I want to take this opportunity to thank him! What makes me believe it, is that he  back's it up with God's word. I always had problems with some of the churches teachings, but Ray has definitely shined some light on their mis-teachings. I do have a few questions !

We know that the scriptures read: "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN" And these are those that will reign with Christ during His thousand year reign on Earth? Is this referring to Revelation 7

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Will there be only these 144,000 that will reign with Christ? The FEW THAT ARE CHOSEN? Who is possibly worthy of this HIGH CALLING?

Who will live on Earth during this 1000 year reign of Christ on earth???

Vheissu

Re: WHO WILL BE WORTHY?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 11:31:03 PM »

Hey, good to see another brought into the light. The way I see it, and from what I've read, is that those 144,000 will be those few that know the truth's of God's word, and live by his will. They live in the steps of Jesus, and try their best not to sin (though that is impossible for any man). As for everyone else, I believe they will stay on Earth to witness the end of everything, and to be destroyed by Satan, and then saved by Jesus. Then when everyone and everything is thrown into the lake of fire, they'll be burned of their soul's impurities, and brought into heaven. I could be wrong, so hopefully someone out there knows more.
God bless.

Daniel

Layla

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 11:44:45 PM »

Hi Bob

I think you ask the same questions we all ask...and I'm confident you realize that only Jesus Christ can quicken the answers for you or me.  I'm also confident that all here go to the Word of God to study but visit the forum to share ideas and thoughts.  With that in mind, I respond with my thoughts and ideas.

We know that the scriptures read: "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN" And these are those that will reign with Christ during His thousand year reign on Earth? Is this referring to

Revelation 7

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Will there be only these 144,000 that will reign with Christ? The FEW THAT ARE CHOSEN? Who is possibly worthy of this HIGH CALLING?

Yes I would agree that these are the chosen to the first resurrection.  I do believe the 144,000 is symbolic and not a literal number.  My recollection of biblical numbers is that 12 represents divine government...thus, imo, the scriptures are referring to that chosen company of Kings and Priests who will reign to usher in the Kingdom of God.

Who will live on Earth during this 1000 year reign of Christ on earth?

WOW..what a question uh?  No doubt, we all have contemplated it....my present understanding is that life will continue as it is now with the exception that the chosen will be transformed, receiving the fullness of Christ (abundant life) and sent to usher in the Kingdom of God.  I'm considering that it is these chosen (elect) who prepare the Bride (the church) for the return of Christ.

Peace,
Layla

MG

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 09:08:39 PM »

Hi Bob,

I searched through Ray's teachings and found it here under THE THREE FESTIVALS AND THE SALVATION OF ALL.

http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.