bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Passing from death to life  (Read 6859 times)

Gina

Passing from death to life
« on: July 21, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »

Someone  said that human life is lower in quality to "angelic spirit life" merely because humans can die whereas "angelic spirit life" cannot die.  I don't disagree that humans can die.

24"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

25"Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live

So the next question is, is it true that Satan will never experience death because Satan is an "angelic spirit"?

41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Rev. 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

I believe that Satan is subject to death and actually experiences death. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:07:10 PM by Gina »

rick

Re: Passing from death to life
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 09:18:51 PM »

Hi Gina,

Satan is spirit and spirits don’t die only we humans die , but you are right in that Satan will die but only to self will he die, he lives now and will eventually live in the lake of fire where he will learn to do right just like anyone else.

It’s true Satan is our enemy right now but should we really be hateing Satan ? I think not, the reason I say do not hate Satan is because God says this in  ( Mat 5:44  but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; ) Is Satan your enemy ? Love him , does Satan persecute you ? Pray for him.

Just don’t associate with him cause right now he real naughty spirit being , that cannot die ,
Satan is a very powerful spirit being, so be carful how you speak of him, 

Jud 1:9  But Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing judgment, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

We human being don’t experience death, we only experience dying but we will only know life.  :)

Gina

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:32:18 PM »

Hi Gina,

Satan is spirit and spirits don’t die only we humans die , but you are right in that Satan will die but only to self will he die, he lives now and will eventually live in the lake of fire where he will learn to do right just like anyone else.

It’s true Satan is our enemy right now but should we really be hateing Satan ? I think not, the reason I say do not hate Satan is because God says this in  ( Mat 5:44  but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; ) Is Satan your enemy ? Love him , does Satan persecute you ? Pray for him.

Just don’t associate with him cause  right now he real naughty spirit being , that  cannot die , Satan is a very powerful spirit being,  so be carful how you speak of him

Jud 1:9  But Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing judgment, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

We human being don’t experience death, we only experience dying but we will only know life.  :)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:05:18 PM by Gina »

Gina

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 10:51:29 PM »

Thanks for your reply.  As you might have guessed, I'm not convinced of everything you say, especially the Jude scripture that keeps popping up here from time to time from certain people, but I don't want to take what you say lightly either, so I'm going to study that scripture very carefully, and ask God for wisdom regarding same, because I don't believe I really understand what that truthfully means.  It's true as JfK says.  I have no real education.  I ran away from home at 16 and all through high school, I flunked practically every class.  I wasn't able to graduate from my high school after running away from home, so I had to get my HS diploma by taking the GED exam.  I passed the GED exam and got my diploma, but you want to hear something really funny?  I have no idea how I scored because I couldn't understand the test results.  LOL

:)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:54:28 PM by Gina »

rick

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 11:19:13 PM »

Hi Gina,

Some of the most successful people in this life don’t have a grade school education, wisdom is greater if you ask me.

I’m just thinking about what God said, ( love your enemies, ) right now Satan is my enemy, I should hate Satan because he hates me and has no good will towards me. But the thing is, is what did God tell me to do about my enemy ?

Love your enemy, pray for your enemy, if your enemy is hungry, feed him if they are thirsty give them a drink.

To me, God is the opposite of everything this world is, this world says hate your enemy God says love your enemy.

By the way Gina, I don’t think Jesus had every received a high school diploma but no other man in this world touch this world the way that man did .

We are learning together and I am at the rear of the class just hoping to get a C but my humanity wants an A but in the end God’s grace is sufficient for me.

God bless you Gina.    :)

rick

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 12:33:48 AM »

Hi Gina,

I was just thinking about the sermon on the Mont, I’m not sure what your take on it is but I believe that sermon was awesome but I could not help but to realize when reading it that God was telling me to do everything He knows I cannot do.

Its very beautiful to me, as I read it I see so much love there in everything Christ says, I believe personally the sermon on the Mont will be the very thing taught in the lake of fire in the next age to come, it seems to cover everything we are to be.

Its difficult now knowing that the words Paul wrote in Romans when he was talking about not having the ability to do what his heart desire to do but in fact the very opposite of what he wanted seemed for him to come about.

God knows I can relate to the things Paul was talking about, sometimes Gina, when I go to sleep I say to God, it sure would be nice if I did not wake up in the morning, God knows what I mean when I say those kind of things to Him.

Sometimes I just want to run away from life its self , its dam difficult at times an very repetitious too ,have you ever notice that about life ? So repetitious.

Christ did say His peace He gives us but this life will always have its troubles, its wonderful knowing why we are here and where we are going and the faith of all humanity. The greatest thing I learned was that God is nothing like Christendom says He’s like, and that’s a fact. .

I sure tomorrow will be another trying day for me like the day before that and the day before that  and so on and so forth..........LOL    

well if we don’t  laugh from time to time we could go crazy, maybe.  :-\

God bless again.  :)

Gina

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 12:42:09 AM »

Hi Gina,

Some of the most successful people in this life don’t have a grade school education, wisdom is greater if you ask me.

I’m just thinking about what God said, ( love your enemies, ) right now Satan is my enemy, I should hate Satan because he hates me and has no good will towards me. But the thing is, is what did God tell me to do about my enemy ?

Love your enemy, pray for your enemy, if your enemy is hungry, feed him if they are thirsty give them a drink.

To me, God is the opposite of everything this world is, this world says hate your enemy God says love your enemy.

By the way Gina, I don’t think Jesus had every received a high school diploma but no other man in this world touch this world the way that man did .

We are learning together and I am at the rear of the class just hoping to get a C but my humanity wants an A but in the end God’s grace is sufficient for me.

God bless you Gina.    :)

Well, that's okay Rick, and yeah, Jesus wasn't educated in worldly institutions.  I agree with you there.

You said we are to feed Satan because he is our enemy?  Really?  LOL  He's not hungry.  He's got lots of food and the carnal minds of those that are still in the world provide him with all the flesh he can devour.  That's all he's eating, Rick - carnal minded man.  You don't really want him to devour you.  He's not looking for someone he can be fed by, he's looking for those he can devour.  You don't really want to feed yourself to him.  Neither do I.  I think I'll put on the mind of Christ.  Jesus said, resist the devil and he will flee from you.  You say that Jesus wants us to love him and feed him and pray for him?   

Jesus said resist him so he will flee from you.

Gina

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 12:52:28 AM »

Hi Gina,

I was just thinking about the sermon on the Mont, I’m not sure what your take on it is but I believe that sermon was awesome but I could not help but to realize when reading it that God was telling me to do everything He knows I cannot do.

Its very beautiful to me, as I read it I see so much love there in everything Christ says, I believe personally the sermon on the Mont will be the very thing taught in the lake of fire in the next age to come, it seems to cover everything we are to be.

Its difficult now knowing that the words Paul wrote in Romans when he was talking about not having the ability to do what his heart desire to do but in fact the very opposite of what he wanted seemed for him to come about.

God knows I can relate to the things Paul was talking about, sometimes Gina, when I go to sleep I say to God, it sure would be nice if I did not wake up in the morning, God knows what I mean when I say those kind of things to Him.

Sometimes I just want to run away from life its self , its dam difficult at times an very repetitious too ,have you ever notice that about life ? So repetitious.

Christ did say His peace He gives us but this life will always have its troubles, its wonderful knowing why we are here and where we are going and the faith of all humanity. The greatest thing I learned was that God is nothing like Christendom says He’s like, and that’s a fact. .

I sure tomorrow will be another trying day for me like the day before that and the day before that  and so on and so forth..........LOL    

I understand what you mean, Rick.  Yes, in the world you will have trouble, but when He takes you out of the world, you will have certain kind of peace.  I have felt like not waking up many times in the past.  Not so much anymore.  I'm not all there yet but I'm not where I used to be. 

Thank you for your touching reply, and I will pray for you that you don't lose heart and God puts His joy in your heart so you don't grow weary and faint. 

Pray for me that God will give me wisdom and patience and self-control so that I know how to correctly deal with the hardships that come my way.  (I don't want to put stumbling blocks in anyone's way.)

Take it easy, Mister.

rick

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 01:28:23 AM »

Hi Gina,

Make no mistake , Satan has feed on me my whole life, if he had not I should of never sinned. I am still carnally minded Gina, I never said to anyone I am a spiritually minded or some spiritual giant.

Wish I was, what I can tell you is this, I believe in Christ but so do the demons too Gina. I wish I could do everything right but I don’t. I wish I could walk in complete love but I don’t.

I wonder, should we apply what Christ said to only some or to everyone ? I know Satan feeds on the dust of the earth and like God said to Adam, from dust you came and to dust you will return So I’m most confident Satan will never ask me for a ham sandwich or a glass of water, he’s looking for much more than that and Satan will get from me what ever God wants him to get from me until God says to Satan, take no more.

Like Ray was saying Gina, we will stop sinning when God says we will stop sinning. I think its funny how some people really think they have free will and can do whatever they please and that’s ok because I know they will find out different when God’s shows them their error.

All one has to do is read what some people on this site and other sites say and if they want me to believe Satan is not feeding on them all I can say is how deceived they really are.

What does God want from we human being Gina, He wants to make us in His image, and what is God’s image Gina, how much do we stupid human beings really know about our awesome creator ? And more over he or she who think they can save themselves will find in the end, only Christ can save.

I know on this site there are some of God’s elect but I also know Satan is here too or at least some of his minions I just pray to God I’m not of the latter.

God bless you Gina.

rick

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 01:36:04 AM »

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your touching reply, and I will pray for you that you don't lose heart and God puts His joy in your heart so you don't grow weary and faint. 

Hi Gina,

Your welcome Gina, but please don’t feel bad for me, I was just talking to you, one person to another, everyone has problems in this life, Its all in the plan of God.  :)

Gina

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 02:25:29 AM »

Hi Gina,

Make no mistake , Satan has feed on me my whole life, if he had not I should of never sinned. I am still carnally minded Gina, I never said to anyone I am a spiritually minded or some spiritual giant.

Wish I was, what I can tell you is this, I believe in Christ but so do the demons too Gina. I wish I could do everything right but I don’t. I wish I could walk in complete love but I don’t.

I wonder, should we apply what Christ said to only some or to everyone ? I know Satan feeds on the dust of the earth and like God said to Adam, from dust you came and to dust you will return So I’m most confident Satan will never ask me for a ham sandwich or a glass of water, he’s looking for much more than that and Satan will get from me what ever God wants him to get from me until God says to Satan, take no more.

Like Ray was saying Gina, we will stop sinning when God says we will stop sinning. I think its funny how some people really think they have free will and can do whatever they please and that’s ok because I know they will find out different when God’s shows them their error.

All one has to do is read what some people on this site and other sites say and if they want me to believe Satan is not feeding on them all I can say is how deceived they really are.

What does God want from we human being Gina, He wants to make us in His image, and what is God’s image Gina, how much do we stupid human beings really know about our awesome creator ? And more over he or she who think they can save themselves will find in the end, only Christ can save.

I know on this site there are some of God’s elect but I also know Satan is here too or at least some of his minions I just pray to God I’m not of the latter.

God bless you Gina.

I don't think you're of the latter.  I think you're a very kindhearted man and I have not been very patient with you.  And for that I apologize.

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 06:03:16 AM »

Great and helpful exchange Gina and Rick.

I've been reading your messages for quite a while Gina and frankly I do not wish to hear any more from you about your lack of formal education those many years ago!   ::)

It is alright to briefly mention limitations from our past history, but you obviously have graduated into advanced education since that time. Your writing is detailed, competent and yet easy for the ordinary person to grasp. Not that we all agree at first of course, but your lack of early education is no longer an excuse! You have, with God's support, trained yourself to a higher level and have become the person you are today.

So please don't belittle yourself. After all you are potentially one of the few, most fortunate persons on the earth today.

Just continue to develop a humble heart and know that we each of us appreciate you in our own personal way.

Love and hugs, ole Indiana bob

Gina

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 12:21:42 PM »

Great and helpful exchange Gina and Rick.

I've been reading your messages for quite a while Gina and frankly I do not wish to hear any more from you about your lack of formal education those many years ago!   ::)

It is alright to briefly mention limitations from our past history, but you obviously have graduated into advanced education since that time. Your writing is detailed, competent and yet easy for the ordinary person to grasp. Not that we all agree at first of course, but your lack of early education is no longer an excuse! You have, with God's support, trained yourself to a higher level and have become the person you are today.

So please don't belittle yourself. After all you are potentially one of the few, most fortunate persons on the earth today.

Just continue to develop a humble heart and know that we each of us appreciate you in our own personal way.

Love and hugs, ole Indiana bob

.... said a ministering angel to strengthen those children of God who have little education.  Do you see how God is with you always, to the end?   

Thank you for taking the time to write that for us, Bob.

Love and hugs
Gina
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.