bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 3878 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Day 1
« on: July 28, 2015, 09:28:40 AM »

Day 1 of medical school my dear brothers and sisters. 4 Years to go!

Love to you all. Yours in Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

John from Kentucky

Re: Day 1
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 11:14:15 AM »

Good luck Alex.

I hear the 1st day is real rough.  They get into advanced band-aid application.   :D

John

Extol

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 11:38:16 AM »

Godspeed brother!

repottinger

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »

I had no idea, Alex! I'll be sure to pray for you as you begin such a challenging endeavor.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 04:46:09 PM »

Excellent. You have done 1 more day at medical school than I have  ;D

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 07:54:41 PM »

Thanks everyone! Jesse, my brother, we have not spoken in a few. I miss you! You're still planning to come visit sometime I hope? I pray you are well.

John, first day was intense but mostly due to the repetiveness of orientation days! I think advanced bandaging techniques is next weeks lesson! ;)

Randy thank you for the support! Prayers from the church of the Living God is a great source of strength and comfirt for me.

Rhys, keep track of those days, tomorrow makes 2! I can't wait to be Dr McCoy for your enterprise Captain! :D
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

repottinger

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 08:25:52 PM »

You're very welcome, Alex. I'm very happy to hear that our prayers strengthen and comfort you; I will be sure to continue to pray for you.
Sincerely,
Randy 

virginiabm

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 11:12:54 PM »

That is so wonderful, Alex. I am so happy for you and I pray that Our Heavenly Father will continue to guide your way in this very intense field of study. I am proud of you. Love you brother, virginia miller

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 12:22:07 AM »

When u learn how to stop a virus,let me know >:(   still feel like I've been hit by a train........twice
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 07:56:44 PM »

Thank you Virginia!

Rumple, a virus cannot be eliminated through human intervention, it must run its course and our fearful wonderfully made bodies the Lord equipped destroy them. We can only treat the symptoms and make you comfortable while your body does the rest.

God bless,
Alex

lauriellen

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 08:12:15 PM »

Praying for your strength and endurance!

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 03:24:29 AM »

Rumple, a virus cannot be eliminated through human intervention, it must run its course and our fearful wonderfully made bodies the Lord equipped destroy them. We can only treat the symptoms and make you comfortable while your body does the rest.God bless,Alex

thanx ALEX, I didn't say well done for getting into a very complex field, best wishes. Tom :)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 04:30:25 PM »

Thank you Lauri and Tom. Prayers are my greatest source of comfort and strength--Knowing my brothers and sisters are making petitions on my behalf.

You are all always in my prayers by the grace and mercy of God. I make a great effort every night to remember you (all of you) each by name. I say this not to boast or lift myself up but to comfort you that you may know someone is always making petitions on your behalf to our Great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Love,
Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.