bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: powder  (Read 3884 times)

rumpelstiltskin

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
powder
« on: August 29, 2015, 02:07:03 AM »

So, when we read of the fine flour, oil, salt, and frankincense in the Old Testament offerings, we must understand that WE TOO are to be like fine flour—spiritually humbled and ground fine like powder, oil—having the Spirit of God in us, salt—we are to BE the "salt of the earth," and frankincense—our very lives becoming a sweet smelling incense to our God.

Just something Ray wrote  -  enjoy   ;)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

judy

Re: powder
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 12:03:18 AM »

Hi, enjoyed your quoting Ray. I remember going to a service once where people were praising God without music and I sensed it was like incense. it was beautiful and holy and going up to God. it was a good.

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:38:08 AM »

Also makes a good mood conditioner  :)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

Extol

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »

So, when we read of the fine flour, oil, salt, and frankincense in the Old Testament offerings, we must understand that WE TOO are to be like fine flour—spiritually humbled and ground fine like powder, oil—having the Spirit of God in us, salt—we are to BE the "salt of the earth," and frankincense—our very lives becoming a sweet smelling incense to our God.

Just something Ray wrote  -  enjoy   ;)

One of the many great things I've learned since coming to this site: all of that seemingly pointless and boring stuff from the Books of Moses actually means something. It points to Christ and the work He does in us.

Now He said to them, "These are My words, which I speak to you, still being with you, for all must be fulfilled that is written in the law of Moses and the prophets and psalms concerning Me."  Then He opens up their mind to understand the scriptures,  Luke 24:44-45
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.