bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitting on the couch is impossible .  (Read 9889 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Sitting on the couch is impossible .
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 12:41:31 AM »

Hi John,

when you said Ray has no human peer I interpreted your meaning in that statement as has no equal, if my thoughts are  incorrect concerning your statement please except my apology as I misunderstood your meaning.

As far as reading and comprehension skills I’m still waiting for the board of education to apologize to me and millions of Americans for destroying the education system.  :(

In the words of another great man, "No problemo dude."

When one says a person has no peer, it is the same as saying that person has no equal.

However, I did not say that Ray had no peer or equal. Period.  End of story.  I did not say that, which was my objection to your comments.

I said (in my opinion) Ray has no peer (or equal) regarding his teaching on (1) free will and (2) everlasting punishment.  My statement was a qualified statement not an absolute statement.

My statement was a reaction to reading Kat's posts of some of Ray's statements on free will.

Free will is an especially difficult topic.  Many philosophers and men of intellect have discussed that topic over thousands of years.

I am amazed how clearly Ray the Roofer could explain free will from the Scriptures in plain English.  Of course, He Who gave him that gift is especially to be praised.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »

Well, Ray was a roofer but he was also a minister for many years where he learned a lot about the bible. He changed his beliefs after he left the WWCG. He studied his bible all his adult life.

And all I'm saying is I have not found anyone better (yet). There are many imitators on YouTube. Happened upon another one last night.

rick

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 01:01:11 PM »

And all I'm saying is I have not found anyone better

Hi Dennis,

There is no doubt in my mind that Christ did a work in Ray that is extraordinary in the era we live in and anyone in my opinion who would deny this is certainly not being call of God at this time seeing where they are denying Gods truth being brought to us by God through Ray.

I even find the layout or workings of this website to flow with such ease that to me is unprecedented in comparison to other sites I have visited.

I have read writings of other people who say the same things as Ray about not having free will and God will save all and although they speak the truth I have not found one who puts scriptures together the way Ray had done.

People may say what they will about Ray but one thing they will never get me to believe is that Ray was not a teacher raised up by God Himself on our behalf.

Rays teachings have changed my life and my understanding of God and His plan for all humanity. I have a great respect for Ray because he definitely exposed those who contradict the word of God.

I did not have the honor of knowing Ray as a personal friend as you did and although I never met the man he touch my life in a positives way concerning the things of God that no other has and I can only assume what he has done for you who knew him personally, you had a great friend Dennis.

In the plan of God I don’t know if Ray is 2nd to none but I will say here, Ray is # 1 and that’s a fact.     

I would also like to say even as God work with Ray I believe God also worked with you too Dennis in putting this website together to make possible for the entire world to have access to the real truth, Gods truths.

Thank you Dennis for the work you do and God bless you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.