bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 95% Rate, is that an "A" score?  (Read 4976 times)

hillsbororiver

95% Rate, is that an "A" score?
« on: August 13, 2006, 05:10:14 PM »

Well, Brothers and Sisters,

We have topped the 400 mark in membership, but in reading the posts we only have about 20 consistant posters, we would REALLY love to hear from the "silent majority" please introduce yourselves, tell us what brought you here or just share some thought or experience He has brought into your life. You can also speak of the initial reaction you may of had when first "stumbling" on to Bible Truths or an experience you had with friend or family when trying to share what you learned.

This is an open invitation to all, don't worry about spelling or being clever or anything like that, as you can see by reading this we are not the Hemmingways or Dickens of the literary world, but we are all Brothers and Sisters together in Him.

His Peace to all,

Joe

prarrydog

Re: 95% Rate, is that an "A" score?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 06:14:08 PM »

I agree Joe,  I would love to hear from those who don't post.  Good idea.

Scott

SandyFla

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:56:30 PM »

Agree. While I enjoy the regular posters, it would be nice to hear from "new" people.

Perhaps some of them joined awhile ago and then forgot about this forum? Hmmm ... I know I've done that before.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 01:24:30 AM »

Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum. :)
I have been reading at Ray's site for about 7 mons. now.  Up until resently that has been all I wanted to do, just study and learn as much as I could.  But now I am feeling a need to have contact with others of like mind.  I have been coming to the forum to read, but never had the confidence to actually join in before.  So now I will join in, when I see topics that are of interest to me.
God has blessed me so much with this truth, it is great to have this forum to comunicate with each other. 
"For what is your life?  It is even a vapour, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away."  James 4:14
I'll be at Ray's meeting, in Mobile, the first of Sept., really looking forward to that, maybe I will meet some of you there.

MG

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 05:25:04 AM »

Welcome Kat!

prarrydog

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 08:44:02 PM »

Welcome Kat,

It is good to hear from you.  I hope to hear more in the future.  I too was nervous about posting here when I first joined.  I learned however that most here are eager to nurture and try their best to make one feel comfortable.  This is a great forum.  Welcome again.

With love
   Scott

chuckusa

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 08:49:28 PM »

Hi Kat,

Welcome, glad you joined in!

Chuck
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.