bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows 10?  (Read 3841 times)

judy

Windows 10?
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:48:48 AM »

Dear smarter than me guys, this should be simple for you. I believe I have windows (?) 8 and microsoft keeps asking me if I want to download # 10. Do I?????
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:37:12 AM by Dave in Tenn »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Re: Posting Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 01:36:03 AM »

Up to you, Judy.  It's simply the next version of Windows that they are offering for free.  It's impossible to say whether or not you'd like the new features, and of course they'd only be good if you use them.  Like any new version, you'd have to get used to 'using' it like you did when you got 8.1. 

I got it, but I'm considering rolling back.  I like it fine, but I use software that has had to be 'up-dated' to run well on it.  One or two of my programs don't seem to be working as well, but I've only had it a couple of weeks.  Not sure yet what I'll wind up doing.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

judy

Re: Windows 10?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 02:25:43 AM »

Dave, you answered my question and I know what to do. NADA!!! I don't need anything more than I have , it's mind boggling enough. Thanks!!!

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 08:41:45 AM »

A lot of holes in Windows 10 which allows big brother to further put his nose into your business.  Do due diligence. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/windows-10-watching-you-fans-6187498

judy

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 08:54:46 PM »

Thanks Arion for the confirmation!!!!! 2 saying it does it for me!!

Joel

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 09:24:47 PM »

Hi Judy,
I agree with everything Dave has said, I don't see it as all that great for what I do on a computer.
If big brother wants to share with the world the fact that I am a member at BT., than maybe there are some good aspects to Windows 10. :D

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.