bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 6123 times)

LOVEROFTRUTH

Introduction
« on: September 26, 2015, 10:35:30 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters!  Its been about eight of nine YEARS since The Lord has allowed me to rejoin you all.  I have missed all of you SO MUCH!  I used to be HEBREWROOTS and I enjoyed the forum so much and had much more time to fellowship then than I currently have.  In fact, I remember being a top poster, not that it was a goal, but it just happened that way.  I am in West Texas if any of you remember me... I am eager to become reacquainted with my old friends here and to renew those bonds.  I am glad to see that Kat, Craig, Rene, and Dave are still going strong with your leadership here...thanks for keeping BT up and running.  I have really not been able to fellowship all of this time, so I am very happy to do so.

Honestly, I have basically been through hell and back!  So much has happened in the past several years since I was last here!  Life hit me so hard that I was not able keep up with any of you for the following reasons; so for that I sincerely apologize!  I have become single, after a 24 yr marriage, I have become a single mother of a (now 17 yr old son) as well,I just turned 54 and as a nontraditional student, I just finished earning my Masters degree in Social Work.  I was blessed with also earning the distinction of being in the National Honor Society. I am currently studying for my State Exam while applying for jobs (hopefully in a Military Social Work job, since I am a (First) Gulf War Veteran and I desire to work with veterans) but I will be happy where ever I am planted.

Please pray that I pass by State Exam the first time, get the job that I am supposed to have and that I get blessed financially, (thank you so much.)

I am so looking forward to getting back in the groove with all of the BT forum jewels and with each of you jewels as well  :)
Blessings,
Susan

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:42:06 PM by LOVEROFTRUTH »

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:46:15 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters!  Its been six YEARS since The Lord has allowed me to rejoin you all.  I have missed all of you SO MUCH!  I used to be HEBREWROOTS and I enjoyed the forum so much and had much more time to fellowship then than I currently have.  In fact, I remember being a top poster, not that it was a goal, but it just happened that way.  I am in West Texas if any of you remember me... I am eager to become reacquainted with my old friends here and to renew those bonds.  I am glad to see that Kat, Craig, Rene, and Dave are still going strong with your leadership here...thanks for keeping BT up and running.  I have really not been able to fellowship all of this time, so I am very happy to do so.

Honestly, I have basically been through hell and back!  So much has happened in the past six years since I was last here!  Life hit me so hard that I was not able keep up with any of you for the following reasons; so for that I sincerely apologize!  I have become single, after a 24 yr marriage, I have become a single mother of a (now 17 yr old son) as well,I just turned 54 and as a nontraditional student, I just finished earning my Masters degree in Social Work.  I was blessed with also earning the distinction of being in the National Honor Society. I am currently studying for my State Exam while applying for jobs (hopefully in a Military Social Work job, since I am a (First) Gulf War Veteran and I desire to work with veterans) but I will be happy where ever I am planted.

Please pray that I pass by State Exam the first time, get the job that I am supposed to have and that I get blessed financially, (thank you so much.)

I am so looking forward to getting back in the groove with all of the BT forum jewels and with each of you jewels as well  :)
Blessings,
Susan

Welcome back Susan,

Looking forward to your fellowship with us.

Glad to see you back with us.

God Bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Extol

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 10:59:46 PM »

Hello Susan and welcome back. I've been here since 2006 but I was pretty quiet early on, so I don't think I knew you then. I hope to get to know you this time. :)

LOVEROFTRUTH

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 11:33:02 PM »

Hello Extol,
I remember when you joined the forum way back then...I was here then too.  I do remember your thoughtful posts as well.  You are a deep thinker as I recall.  You did not post alot back then, I thought b/c you were getting used to BT.  Thanks for the warm welcome!  Blessings!  Susan :)

LOVEROFTRUTH

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 11:40:06 PM »

Hello lilitalienboi,
I meant to send the post publicly, but I think it went privately, sorry.  Thanks so much for the warm welcome!  I remember you from when you first joined the forum; so I guess it has been more like 8 or 9 years ago since I was last here.  Wow, time flies!  Glad you are still here.  I do not see all of those who I used to communicate with...it's all in God's timing though, eh?
Blessings,
Susan :)

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 11:42:22 PM »

Welcome back Susan. :)

René

Gina

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 11:48:32 PM »

Hi, Susan

Yes, I will pray that God blesses you financially.  There is nothing wrong with asking God for a financial blessing to have enough money to live comfortably on.  God has plenty to share:

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1

The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV

The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV

But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV

Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV

The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV

Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are [spiritual] riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV

The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. he Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV

A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV

Two things I asked of You, Do not refuse me before I die: Keep deception and lies far from me, Give me neither poverty nor riches; Feed me with the food that is my portion, That I not be full and deny You and say, "Who is the LORD?" Or that I not be in want and steal, And profane the name of my God.  Proverbs 30:7-8

The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.  Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months. Then he prayed again, and the sky poured rain and the earth produced its fruit.  James 5:16-18

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you. ~ Matthew 6:33 NIV

I believe you will seek him first and foremost and I believe that God will bless your cup so that it runs over.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 12:34:19 AM »

Hello lilitalienboi,
I meant to send the post publicly, but I think it went privately, sorry.  Thanks so much for the warm welcome!  I remember you from when you first joined the forum; so I guess it has been more like 8 or 9 years ago since I was last here.  Wow, time flies!  Glad you are still here.  I do not see all of those who I used to communicate with...it's all in God's timing though, eh?
Blessings,
Susan :)

Hello Susan,

Yes, it has been since 2006. My old introduction thread is still up from back then. I was a wee lad! Haha. I'm in medical school now by the grace and wisdom of God. Glad you are back. Many of the old timers have vanished and not returned.... yet. Some of us are still around and active. Its always nice when familiar faces return. I do think of older posters every now and then. Indeed, God is īn complete control. He will save us.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 08:00:30 AM »

Welcome back Susan

I am more a new one but a few years now, glad you are back

Rhys
🤫

Kat

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 10:48:33 AM »

Hi Susan, welcome back to the forum  :) Life certainly takes us in many directions and we learn a lot from the experiences we have.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

repottinger

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 01:34:10 PM »

Welcome back to the forum, Susan; I’m really happy that you’ve been able to return after a lengthy absence.
Congratulations on earning your degree and being able to do so well in school, especially considering all that you’ve been through over the past several years. I’ll be sure to pray for your success on the state exam and an improvement in your financial situation.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy

LOVEROFTRUTH

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 01:52:36 AM »

Hello Rene,; thank you for welcoming me back!  I remember how knowledgeable you always were with the scriptures,,,keep up the good work!

Gina, Thank you for all of the comforting scriptures, I read each and everyone of them...I needed to refresh my memory of those wonderful and uplifting scriptures.  Now are you the Gena from Michigan, the teacher?

Randy, It is nice to meet you.  You are a refreshing and encouraging brother.  Thank you for caring enough to pray for my needs, it means ALOT; I will keep you informed of the results :)!  I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi Kat, thank you for the warm welcome back.  Very true that life does take us in places that we never would have imagined.  I also lost my step daughter and her mother this last year, they were both young; plus, the adoption of my nephew fell through, but all for God's reasons...  Thnaks for all you do Kat...your ncik-name should bee the energizer bunny since you seem to work non-stop.

Hello Rhys, Thanks for your kindness.  So glad that you have stuck around for a few years now...there is so much to learn here.  I have gone over each and everything on the site, copied off what I could, downloaded what I could, but, there is always something new to learn...its a process for sure.  BTW. I have never heard of a name like yours, where does it originate from? 

Alex, WOW!!  CONGRATS on making it into medical school!  What specialty are you working toward?  God surely  has blessed you, keep up the good work!   I am considering where HE wants me, since my PhD is already paid for if I want to pursue it...probably Psychologist or SW doctorate.  My son is planning on being an Orthopedic surgeon (Lord Willing) especially since ALL of his college is paid for through a doctorate/MD (through my disability through the VA.) 
I am so glad that you are around and active.  Keep up your positive attitude brother... it's very enlightening.

Sorry so long...
Blessings to all of you!
thanks again,
Susan

Gina

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 04:41:39 AM »

Hi, Susan

I'm not the Gena the teacher from Michigan.  I'm the smarty pants from Southern California. ;)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 05:17:42 AM »

Hello Rhys, Thanks for your kindness.  So glad that you have stuck around for a few years now...there is so much to learn here.  I have gone over each and everything on the site, copied off what I could, downloaded what I could, but, there is always something new to learn...its a process for sure.  BTW. I have never heard of a name like yours, where does it originate from? 

The name is Welsh but I'm not Welsh, very much kiwi from NZ  ;)

Rhys
🤫

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2015, 05:19:02 AM »

Hi, Susan

I'm not the Gena the teacher from Michigan.  I'm the smarty pants from Southern California. ;)

I would agree  :D

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 06:39:21 PM »

this re-introduction makes me happy.   :)
glad you're back susan.
i've been quiet alot lately, for a bazillion reasons.
but i read.
been rereading the lof series.  on #15b.
i do miss our ray.

claudia
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:45:37 PM by cjwood »

repottinger

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 08:46:01 PM »

Thank you so much, Susan, and you're very welcome for the prayers. I look forward to reading your posts, too.
Sincerely,
Randy

LOVEROFTRUTH

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 11:59:07 PM »

Claudia, I do remember you from days past!  SO Glad that you are still here and that my new introduction made you happy!  I understand, I miss Ray too! Did you ever get to meet him in person?  I never got to.   So glad that you are rereading his works... let me know if you learn something new.  I am sure that you have seen so many members come and go; You are a dedicated sister for sticking it out here through the thick and thin!  I miss many of the past members, but, like myself, it's all in God's timing for them to come back here!  Hopefully they will not tarry for long.  You are a Texan aren't you?  See you later... blessings!  Susan

Hello Gina, thanks for the clarification... looking forward to your sassiness... ;D.  I look forward to reading your posts.  Thanks, Blessings, Susan.

Rhys, your name is very interesting and unique.  Plus you live in one of the most green and BEAUTIFUL place that I've ever seen :).  I used to have a friend that was a missionary in a denominational church who went there from West Texas.  He showed me his pictures and I fell in love with that place.  It is not very populated though, is it? 

Randy, just curious where are you from and what does your 'repottinger' mean? 

BTW, Anyone from or near West Texas?

blessings,
Susan

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 07:22:21 AM »

Rhys, your name is very interesting and unique.  Plus you live in one of the most green and BEAUTIFUL place that I've ever seen :).  I used to have a friend that was a missionary in a denominational church who went there from West Texas.  He showed me his pictures and I fell in love with that place.  It is not very populated though, is it? 

My name is Welsh but I'm very much kiwi, yes very green and beautiful - much like myself  ;D

Is 4.5 million and 1.5 million live in Auckland, my town is 20,000. I was just in Taiwan and compared to there no one lives here  :D

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.