bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spiritual death  (Read 16158 times)

judy

Re: Spiritual death
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2015, 11:44:25 PM »

Jeff and Rick, thank you for your replies. I understand this but forgot to say, Non-believers, come up with some pretty darn good wisdom and have a lot of moments of truth also but I find they attribute these moments to themselves. So God works in unbelievers too?? Even though they don't give Him credit (but then this is assuming God does work in them) ???

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Spiritual death
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »

Jeff and Rick, thank you for your replies. I understand this but forgot to say, Non-believers, come up with some pretty darn good wisdom and have a lot of moments of truth also but I find they attribute these moments to themselves. So God works in unbelievers too?? Even though they don't give Him credit (but then this is assuming God does work in them) ???

They have a different spirit working in them. They do not have the holy spirit working in them. They worship the beast and his image.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.