bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babies in the Resurrection  (Read 4390 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Babies in the Resurrection
« on: October 15, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »

I know this or something like it has been discussed before,i also know that the resurrection teaches mostly on judgement but my daughter ask me this this morning and i don't have Scriptures to answer her thanks for any help.
Love you all,
Terry
Terry

Kat

Re: Babies in the Resurrection
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:15:15 PM »

Jeff, here is a couple of places Ray spoke on this.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,201.0.html ---

There are only two resurrection to immortality.

The first is for the chosen elect overcomes explained in part in (I Cor. 15).

All others--children, criminals, mentally challenged, the many called but not chosen, etc.

In the case with children we are told:  "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that has not filled his days: for the child shall die [spiritually die to his carnal mind purged through judgment] an hundred years old; but the sinner being an an hundred years old [and not yet purged of his carnal mind through judgment] shall be accursed [until he IS thoroughly purged]" (Isa. 65:20).

God's judgments are both light and harsh. (See Luke 12:45).

Many will freely enter God's judgments and will then enter into God's realm sooner. The harden criminals will have to be "THROWN into this fiery judgment of the carnal mind and human will which hates the ways of
God. (See Rev. 20:15).

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D5.htm ------------------

THE SECOND DEATH

It's time for another one of those enigmatic Scriptures that sound very simple, but are difficult to harmonize with all Scriptures compare "spiritual with spiritual" and believe Jesus when He tells us that His "words ARE spirit" (John 6:63). Here is that enigmatic statement:

"And as it is appointed unto men [Gk: 'anthropose'--human, mankind] once to die, but after this the judgment"

This Scripture is all-encompassing, universal, and applies to every human who has ever lived. All humanity must die once, and after that death, they must be judged. There are no exceptions, not even for mentally challenged, teens, youngsters and even infants. (Do sound-minded Christians really believe that when babies die they go to heaven and therefore, there will be millions of eternal babies [in diapers?] living in heaven for all eternity AS BABIES?) God has a way to deal with babies and infants in the Day of Judgment that will be quite equitable -- they will grow up to be adults.

The Chosen Elect are judged now in this Church age (I Cor. 11:31), while the unrepentant, unbelieving, mentally challenged, infants, and all other such categories, are judged in the resurrection to Judgment (I Cor. 11:32)--"In that day," as the Scriptures mention so many times. The reason I don't put infants and such in the category of the wicked every time I mention the wicked and judgment, is because there are few places that mention babies in a Judgment setting, but there are some, but they are not judged as are the wicked. They will be judged for their carnality when it shows itself, as they mature.

"Because he hath appointed a day [called that day and the Day of the Lord in many prophesies], in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Terry

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 07:24:20 PM »

Thank you  Kat that gives me much  joy,Gods judgement's are fair
Terry
Terry

Terry

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 10:03:48 PM »

So i've been thinking that since children will be raised to adults to judgement in the next age, i started thinking about a previous post about sex in that age.

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D5.htm ------------------

THE SECOND DEATH

This Scripture is all-encompassing, universal, and applies to every human who has ever lived. All humanity must die once, and after that death, they must be judged. There are no exceptions, not even for mentally challenged, teens, youngsters and even infants. (Do sound-minded Christians really believe that when babies die they go to heaven and therefore, there will be millions of eternal babies [in diapers?] living in heaven for all eternity AS BABIES?) God has a way to deal with babies and infants in the Day of Judgment that will be quite equitable -- they will grow up to be adults.

So if there was sex in the next age babies are sure to follow meaning there would still be babies at the end of that age  when the time for judgement will be over, so i'm thinking this is the age for babies to be born, don't know if this is important or just carnal thinking but it seemed interesting to me.

Terry
Terry

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 08:43:39 PM »

Hi Terry,

Just a short note on the subject.
I don't know any better than anyone else but here is a thought.  ::)

A woman is born with the capacity to produce a limited number of ovum that can be fertilized by a male sperm. In today's economy this amounts to about 500 eggs or as much as 500 menstrual periods. Then the woman graduates into menopause or "grandmother" status during which time she can, after a time of hormonal adjustment to the new condition, relax and not take concern about becoming pregnant again although she can continue a sexual relationship if she chooses and if she is as healthy as we expect humans to be while living according to God's/Christ's leadership.

In the "millennium" if that is the right term, a woman apparently will have an extended life span and if that is to be the case she will have ample time, 100 plus years, when she can be sexually active without pregnancy. Ample time for the children born prior to her menopause to mature and be judged.

Perhaps that idea will help a little.

Ole indiana bob

Terry

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 09:19:46 PM »

Yes you're probably right you know how it is i thought i found a nugget i'm always thinking.

After i posted i wish i hadn't, because when my wife asked me things about something i don't understand i tell her i don't dwell on things i don't under stand just the things i do, that usually works out pretty good.
Thanks,
Terry
Terry

Kat

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:38 PM »

So if there was sex in the next age babies are sure to follow meaning there would still be babies at the end of that age  when the time for judgement will be over, so i'm thinking this is the age for babies to be born, don't know if this is important or just carnal thinking but it seemed interesting to me.

Terry

Actually I think that makes that makes a lot of sense... the carnal thinking comes in when we try to reason around what we see in Scripture.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.