bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 3693 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer Request
« on: November 05, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »

Dear brothers and sisters,

Some of you may remember a while ago, perhaps a long time ago, a forum member by the name of Gabriel. I do believe this is his introduction thread: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,12460.0.html

I recently found out that he had been hospitilized and it was apparently severe. Here it is from his own words:

10/27, 10:57pm
Brother... I spent 8 days in the hosptial....
We were wrong.
God raises his elect at the moment of death!!!
I'm still in shock.
I love you more than you'll ever know or can imagine.

I have noticed over the past few years that Gab has drifted towards different ideas that I believe are not scriptural but i'm asking for prayer for him because he did once hold dealry to the truth as we all do and because of what he said to me next:

SUN 4:33AM
brother, please call me I'm so scared and I need you to keep me calm.
You missed a call from Stanford.
SUN 9:02AM
Why are you scared Gab? What's wrong?

I never heard back from him. That was November the 1st.

Yesterday, his mother shared on his facebook page these words:

This is Joeys mom Pam I just want to let everyone know he is very sick and in the hospital , I went to see him last night and it was a struggle to keep from breaking down and crying .I love my son very much and looking at the pain he is in and the struggling he is going through tears me up.Please keep him in your prayers

I wrote to his mother asking if she is able to provide further information about why her son is hospitalized. I will let you all know if she gives me more information.

Gab was once a very close brother and firm believer in the truth and his reaching out to me in a moment of fear and need have moved me to ask you all to remember him in prayer if you can. He is young, i believe about my age as well, and while he is no longer active here, he talks to me every so often on facebook. We have remained good friends. Perchance our petitions will bring about his recovery. His will be done.

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:27:03 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

repottinger

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 07:48:27 PM »

It sounds like Gabriel is really hurting, Alex; it’s good that he has a caring friend like you to try to be there for him. I’ll be sure to pray for God to sustain him through all of these troubles.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 08:17:49 PM »

It sounds like Gabriel is really hurting, Alex; it’s good that he has a caring friend like you to try to be there for him. I’ll be sure to pray for God to sustain him through all of these troubles.
Your brother in Christ,
Randy

Thank you Randy. Very much appreciated it.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Extol

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 12:12:36 AM »

Alex,

Would you happen to know if he is still in north Carolina? Maybe I can visit him (if that is allowed)...

repottinger

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 02:01:35 AM »

You're very welcome, Alex.
God bless,
Randy

judy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 08:11:55 PM »

Alex, I will hold Gabriel before God, praying all his needs will be met and healing if it be God's will. If not, I pray God will give him peace and for his dear mother and friends I pray for strength. Do not let fear enter the picture but faith in a mighty God. love, judy

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 12:37:03 AM »

alex, i remember gabriel.  i am thankful you are able to be in touch with his mother.  it is hard to know that he is suffering so badly.  please let us know if his mother gets back in touch with you.

claudia

octoberose

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 01:20:30 AM »

I am praying for Gabriel and for his mom.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 02:20:31 PM »

Hello all,

I thought i'd update you. Unfortunately I never got a responce from Gab's mother but she did post this the other day (November 10th) as an update to his condition:

My Joey is still in the hospital I'm not really impressed with the place he is in .he cant call out and we can't call him, we get conflicting reports WHEN we get them , he's very fragile right now.I look at my son and it pisses me off , it also breaks my heart I hate seeing him like this .he is such a warm loving young man but his illness scares people .all he wants is a wife that truely loves him and children it dosnt matter if they are his children or not....but no...let him get sick and there goes his dreams! He has so much love to give...as his mother I want to do all I can to protect him and I WILL I've felt like I was losing my mind through all of this hearing him tell me of how he was bullied really bad by kids that were supposed to have been his friends infuriates me! he's held so much inside all these years..I've tried to be the best mama I could I keep looking back to see what I could have done different one thing I know is my children mean the world to me I love them with all my heart.I want them all to know that.

I have not been able to speak with Gabriel either.

God bless,
Alex

repottinger

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 07:53:56 PM »

Thanks a lot for the update, Alex; I will continue to pray for Gabriel.
Sincerely,
Randy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.