bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another YouTube Question  (Read 3862 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Another YouTube Question
« on: November 06, 2015, 08:47:35 AM »

Jennifer Campbell asks on YouTube:https://youtu.be/TNn8V6rxGHU

I just do not understand how you can have no free will AND no eternal security?!  I understand no free will and I see what he's saying about persevering per the scriptures, but I have thought about this and I have hit a brick wall in understanding!

I'll point her to this post on YouTube when we get some discussion here.

Thanks

Kat

Re: Another YouTube Question
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 11:09:15 AM »

But no free will does give us eternal security when you understand that God is totally sovereign and responsible for His creation and will not lose a single person that has been born into this world. We have many Scripture that verify that Christ will be Savior of the whole world and that is very reassuring.

1 Tim 2:3-4  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Pet 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Tim 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 John 4:14  we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world

Luke 3:6  and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Isa 52:10  The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

John 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 12:32  if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me

1 John 2:2  He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Cor 5:18-19  all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

And there are many more Scripture that are at this link http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11798.0.html
But these Scripture should give us peace and security that God is in control of His creation and that a person supposed free will can will, indeed can not thwart His plan. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 11:26:06 AM »

Here are some more great scriptures on our eternal security to be testified in due time:

Psalm 22:27-28
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name.
Psalm 65:5 You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas,

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1 Tim 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Timothy 4:9-11
9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially (‘especially’ does NOT mean ‘exclusively’) of those that believe.
11 These things command and teach.

Eph 1:10-11 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one ALL in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

2 Cor 5:18-19 ALL THINGS are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ,RECONCILING THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Col 1:12-20 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were ALL THINGS created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL THINGS were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and BY HIM ALL THINGS HACE THEIR COHESION. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW. And he said unto me, WRITE: for THESE WORDS are TRUE and FAITHFUL.

1 Cor 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE.

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:34:40 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Jeff

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »

Not that my opinion matters, but I'm excited that people are seeing this, listening to Ray's teaching, and asking questions.

It's very uplifting!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.