bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God Himself is stirring the hearts of people!  (Read 6078 times)

rickylittleton

God Himself is stirring the hearts of people!
« on: November 13, 2015, 10:00:11 AM »

I have notice that in the past 2 months, according to my soundings and the things I am involved in, that God is stirring the heart's of some people to seek a true path to Him , and not just the old church stuff they are used to! Children are asking question to their older church folks, and they are not getting the answer they are looking for. There was a dabate in one of my grand sons high school class as to where people go when they die, and he informed the teacher and the class that the only place a person goes is in the ground when they die, and they stay there until the resurrection! Well you know what happen! He was kicked out of class that day, because the teacher knew that all of her love ones were already in heaven. God Him self is stirring minds and hearts, and to Him be all the Glory. And a lot of this is coming from young people who are studying and reading for them self! Is there any body else who have seen this lately! To me, it's very en courring! Tim

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: God Himself is stirring the hearts of people!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 12:59:21 PM »

I notice it. Perhaps the old age is ending and the next age is beginning. Perhaps it is happening over a long period as opposed to a single day... Perhaps not. But I notice things such as surveys showing a decline in church membership accross the nations, etc and I think people interpret this as people not believing in God anymore when personally I see this as people coming out of her and seeking God on their own .. Apart from the influence of the corrupt church system.

Kids ask honest and good questions when it comes to God. They are usually told in one way or another to shut up and just believe whatever it is they're being indoctrinated to believe. Some of those kids grow up and conform to the beliefs bc there's no better answers.. Now in this age with the internet a kid no longer has to just be content with what they're told to believe. They can find different explanations for their questions.. Some explanations are just as bad or worse than what there parents/church taught them but if they keep digging they will find bread crumbs leading them to more bread crumbs leading to truth.

I知 just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Jeff

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 12:26:18 AM »

I have notice that in the past 2 months, according to my soundings and the things I am involved in, that God is stirring the heart's of some people to seek a true path to Him , and not just the old church stuff they are used to! Children are asking question to their older church folks, and they are not getting the answer they are looking for. There was a dabate in one of my grand sons high school class as to where people go when they die, and he informed the teacher and the class that the only place a person goes is in the ground when they die, and they stay there until the resurrection! Well you know what happen! He was kicked out of class that day, because the teacher knew that all of her love ones were already in heaven. God Him self is stirring minds and hearts, and to Him be all the Glory. And a lot of this is coming from young people who are studying and reading for them self! Is there any body else who have seen this lately! To me, it's very en courring! Tim

What a marvelous thing!!!  Maybe God gave your grandson the day off from school. :)

Really.  What an amazing thing he did.  It makes me smile.

As I study Scripture and re-read Ray's writings over the years, I often will google a profound Truth that Christendom rejects just to keep tabs on whether people are starting to catch on.  It seems as though nothing is changing.  Millions of hits saying the same ridiculous things.

The other day I searched for:

The lawless one is mankind

Zip. Zero. Nothing.

I've been thinking that either nothing is changing, or it's getting worse, so Im glad that someone is seeing a change!  This contrast makes sense to me because so few people (comparatively) will come to understand and believe the Scripture at this time.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 04:49:52 AM »

Pro 22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

"As the twig is bent, so grows the tree" is not in the bible but applies here IMO.

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 12:42:46 AM »

Interesting also that a professional teacher didn't have enough understanding to cope with a young child's sincere feelings that are natural and ought to be encouraged patiently. That wasn't a very helpful example for the other children in class who may in future have sincere questions that don't necessarily fit the accepted curriculum.
Maybe it is fear of the unknown on the part of the professionals.  8)

Indiana bob

lareli

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »

Ibob I think the first lessons we learn in school are obedience and conformity and submission to authority.  As we progress into the system, independent and critical thinking are sometimes misunderstood to be signs of disrespect or disobedience. 

lareli

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »

Jeff there's a documentary style movie called "hellbound?" That I saw recently on Netflix. It's a movie that questions the doctrine of eternal punishment in hell. It was encouraging, to me at least, to see this doctrine being questioned and discussed in such a mainstream arena.

You can pull up the trailer on YouTube.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:57:09 PM by largeli »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 11:02:45 AM »

Jeff there's a documentary style movie called "hellbound?" That I saw recently on Netflix. It's a movie that questions the doctrine of eternal punishment in hell. It was encouraging, to me at least, to see this doctrine being questioned and discussed in such a mainstream arena.

You can pull up the trailer on YouTube.

Looked on Netflix and could not find it. Do you have the name?

lareli

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 08:04:48 PM »

Dennis it's called "hellbound?" .... One word, question mark.

lareli

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 08:08:46 PM »

Here's the link to the 2 minute trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cE7C2hArzE

judy

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 06:10:00 PM »

rickylittleton, I see a new world coming but until that appears the little changes are so important. There are multitudes of people starting to seek God on their own which since we are all unique is a good thing. They might not know much scripture but we can help fill that in in little ways, not preachy but in a loving manner if they should ask.  I honestly believe a person could get through life if he/she just believed in a few things. God loves us, God is merciful and He is omnipresent (all over, in everything. up, down and even backwards)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »

Tim:

The Lord has been causing me recently to pray that His peoples eyes would be opened to all the lies, manipulations, and distortions of the world's religions, and other institutions in this world. Perhaps the time is getting close.

Dean

lareli

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 02:49:09 PM »

Tim:

The Lord has been causing me recently to pray that His peoples eyes would be opened to all the lies, manipulations, and distortions of the world's religions, and other institutions in this world. Perhaps the time is getting close.

Dean

I second that. The Lord caused me to pray for one family member in particular... He's very involved with his church. I prayed that the Lord would give him a hunger and thirst for righteousness and truth and a spirit to discern between good and evil... Within weeks the Lord put a burning within this family members spirit to where he felt compelled to speak out against injustices and corruptions within the church... The senior pastor was removed and the entire church has since been shaken to its foundations as a direct result.

This was all within a span of a few months.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.