bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's been a strange night.  (Read 7608 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: It's been a strange night.
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 02:37:17 AM »

There's no one so fearsome as a mom on the path of finding healing for her family! I second what Vicki said and Lauriellen's concern.  I bought a subscription to FMTV.com which stands for food matters tv. It's full of documentaries and recipes and lectures, etc that center on health. I listened to one today about Grounding- it has to do with letting the earth and soil enter our skin and heal us. Well, the earth is God's medicine.
We hope you're eating well and getting as much rest as possible- Alex, you are surrounded by mothers.  :)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: It's been a strange night.
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 07:37:31 PM »

I am very grateful to be surrounded by the care, concern, and love of each of you. I am grateful to God that He provides and strengthens me through each of you. Thank you. My life is certainly the better for having such a family as I have in you all.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.