bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King Hezekiah!!!  (Read 3769 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
King Hezekiah!!!
« on: December 05, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/biblical-kings-royal-seal-unearthed-near-temple-mount-140028391.html

"When the researchers took a closer look, they realized the item was a seal with the following inscription: "Belonging to Hezekiah, [son of] Ahaz, king of Judah."

This is very cool! :)

2 Kings 19:14-19
14 And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up into the house of the Lord, and spread it before the Lord.
15 And Hezekiah prayed before the Lord, and said, O Lord God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
16 Lord, bow down thine ear, and hear: open, Lord, thine eyes, and see: and hear the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent him to reproach the living God.
17 Of a truth, Lord, the kings of Assyria have destroyed the nations and their lands,
18 And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.
19 Now therefore, O Lord our God, I beseech thee, save thou us out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the Lord God, even thou only.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

AwesomeSavior

Re: King Hezekiah!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:07:08 PM »

Scripture comes alive!    :D

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 05:33:58 PM »

Scripture comes alive!    :D

Yey, i love these kinds of things :D
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 10:05:26 PM »

The whole area is one giant "Indiana Jones" excavation.   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.