bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Teaching Finally Rebuked  (Read 4324 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray's Teaching Finally Rebuked
« on: December 07, 2015, 02:10:27 PM »

A classic e-mail, from 2006.  :D

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,250.0.html

Ray,

It has been quite simple to refute and disprove practically every one of your Bible lessons.  According to God's word in 2 Tim 2:15, we are told to rightly divide the word of truth.  None of your lessons rightly divide the word.  Instead, you mix and stir all of God's word together and you sound just like all the other denominations that exist today.  Your error in dividing and teaching God's word is made obvious by this simple Bible principle of interpretation and rightly dividing.

Thank you for the opportunity of reading this comment of rebuke.  The Lord will use this rebuke to your edification and that is what God wants for your life.

In Christ,
Chris Johnson

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray's Teaching Finally Rebuked
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
oh that chris johnson.   ::)

claudia

rickylittleton

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 10:48:51 AM »

Dear Chris;
I am reminded of so many statements in the past where so many people would come and condemned the teaching of Jesus being the Savior of all man kind, and to say that Ray is in error for this teaching! I would ask you the same question that Ray, so many times would impose upon his detractors! And that question is," can you give book, chapter, and verse that will, without question,  rebuke the teachings that the Savior of all man kind will not save all man kind! You speak in general terms, but you cannot give not one verse from the Hebrew or Greek scripture that speaks of the love of the Father by His Son not being able to do what He purpose to do. Personally, it makes me a little disturbed to keep hearing so call preacher, pastors, ect... who are suppose to preach the scriptures, and not even believing the very scriptures they are suppose to preach!  It's up to you to believe what ever you want to believe, but when it comes to the very Word of God, and the promise of the Father to do what He said He would do, it really takes some nerve, or a blind heart not to believe what the word says! Comments welcome! "The Railroad Guy" Timothy     

Mike Gagne

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 04:22:11 PM »

Such were some of us. I didn't get here on my own. Any carnal man would not believe LRays teachings, and then God opened my eyes and now I Believe and in there appointed time he will open there eyes and they will believe....

Kat

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »

Dear Chris;
I am reminded of so many statements in the past where so many people would come and condemned the teaching of Jesus being the Savior of all man kind, and to say that Ray is in error for this teaching! I would ask you the same question that Ray, so many times would impose upon his detractors! And that question is," can you give book, chapter, and verse that will, without question,  rebuke the teachings that the Savior of all man kind will not save all man kind! You speak in general terms, but you cannot give not one verse from the Hebrew or Greek scripture that speaks of the love of the Father by His Son not being able to do what He purpose to do. Personally, it makes me a little disturbed to keep hearing so call preacher, pastors, ect... who are suppose to preach the scriptures, and not even believing the very scriptures they are suppose to preach!  It's up to you to believe what ever you want to believe, but when it comes to the very Word of God, and the promise of the Father to do what He said He would do, it really takes some nerve, or a blind heart not to believe what the word says! Comments welcome! "The Railroad Guy" Timothy   

Well they do believe their 'Bibles'... that's the thing, they believe that all Bibles are the 'Word of God' and in so being there are plenty of verses that speak of being cast into hell fire and of being destroyed eternally. Never mind that there are Scripture that say Christ is the Savior of the world, they just cannot get past the translations use of hell.

Being blind to the truth they cannot understand, not even when it is shown to them plainly and when you try to point out the 'error' of the translation, then it is you who are manipulating the Scripture. It becomes quite obvious after a few of these encounters that it truly is pointless to try and show somebody the truth even with Scripture if they have not had their eyes opened.

Luke 6:39  And He spake also a parable unto them, Can the blind guide the blind? shall they not both fall into a pit? 

John 12:37  Though He had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in Him,
v. 38  so that the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled: "Lord, who has believed what he heard from us, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
v. 39  Therefore they could not believe. For again Isaiah said,
v. 40  "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them."

2Thess 2:11  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
v. 12  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.