bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should True Christians accept the Mark of the Beast or Trust God?  (Read 4197 times)

rosewhite

It looks like Obama and Cameron and others will join with the False Prophet, aka the Pope, and soon instigate the New/One World Order/Govt perhaps as early as 2016?
The NWO will impose the Mark of the Beast without which no-one will be able to buy or sell or work and while there is some doubt about the mark being a literal external tattoo like Auschwitz or an implanted chip as well tested on dogs and farm animals I think we have to accept that it means we will have to have some sort of ID in order get the daily essentials?

However can True Christians rely on The Lord's Prayer and its 'Give us this day our daily bread' and know that our basic food needs would be met if we resist the mark?

There are plenty of accounts of angelic provision of food, drinks and money so maybe we can rely on God to provide during the last days?

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Should True Christians accept the Mark of the Beast or Trust God?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 06:10:28 PM »

Hi Rose,

Have you read any of L. Ray Smith's writings?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:14:49 PM »

It looks like Obama and Cameron and others will join with the False Prophet, aka the Pope, and soon instigate the New/One World Order/Govt perhaps as early as 2016?
The NWO will impose the Mark of the Beast without which no-one will be able to buy or sell or work and while there is some doubt about the mark being a literal external tattoo like Auschwitz or an implanted chip as well tested on dogs and farm animals I think we have to accept that it means we will have to have some sort of ID in order get the daily essentials?

However can True Christians rely on The Lord's Prayer and its 'Give us this day our daily bread' and know that our basic food needs would be met if we resist the mark?

There are plenty of accounts of angelic provision of food, drinks and money so maybe we can rely on God to provide during the last days?

Hi rose and welcome to the forums.

Have you had a chance of reading through the lake of fire series on the home page?

http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Here is a page with some frequently asked questions and compilatíon of ray's emails regarding those questions:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,23.0.html

Please do read if you haven't and if you have any questions from there then please don't hesitate to ask.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 06:33:00 PM »

Rose we do not allow politics on this forum. I would usually remove this thread but I'll just lock it.

I hope you understand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.