bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Islam  (Read 3517 times)

Jeff

Islam
« on: December 25, 2015, 08:13:31 PM »

I don't know if it's okay to bring this up...

I searched bible-truths.com for Islam, wondering if Ray had ever addressed it, and I came up with nothing.  Not even in the forum.

Is this off-limits?

I've read his paper on the towers, but he apparently he didn't mention Islam, specifically.

Does anyone have insight regarding this?

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Islam
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 10:37:11 PM »

Jeff, Here is a quote that I found on the web. Please find what is wrong with the logic.
Indiana bob
 :o :'(

"This is not complicated, but it is hard, in the sense that truth is often hard.

Christ is the best and highest example of Christianity. Christ committed no sin, and He taught no sin.

No one can reject Christ or His teaching or His deeds and still be a Christian.

It is NOT possible.

Mohamad is the best and highest example of Islam. Mohamad committed great sin, he was a mass-murderer, and he taught mass-murder.

No one can reject Mohamad or his teaching or his deeds and still be a Muslim.

It is NOT possible.

It is not possible to accept and embrace the teachings and deeds of a mass-murderer and be a good person.

It is NOT possible.

If it is not possible for a Muslim to reject Mohamad and his atrocities, then how is it possible for a Muslim to be a good person?

I have presented this practical dilemma to several Muslims over the last couple of weeks, and so far, not one has had a word in response.

If anyone knows how to answer in any way besides the obvious, I would like to know."

Extol

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:56:13 AM »

Hi Jeff,

I typed "Islam" in the search bar on this site, and there were four pages of results, including emails from Ray on the subject.

Jeff

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:17:44 AM »

I didn't think the search function worked.  Maybe it's just on the website.

Ive been using Google     site:bible-truths.com Islam

Most everything here is indexed and I've always found more than enough of whatever I was looking for so I thought that Ray hadn't taught.

Thanks for the heads up.

Extol

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 02:50:33 AM »

You should see the little search window in the upper right corner of the forum page.

Maybe the Google search you did only searched the articles on the BT homepage, and that's why nothing came up...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.