bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: They speak evil of Ray because they know not the truth.  (Read 3453 times)

rick

They speak evil of Ray because they know not the truth.
« on: December 27, 2015, 05:02:04 PM »

L.(arry) Ray Smith, false teacher of Ultimate Reconciliation, had died on May 24th after his battle of cancer and most of all he died in his sins along with his false teaching of UR, and denial of the existence of Hell and the trinity. I can't say it but the Lake of Fire isn't going to purify poor L. Ray. There's is no fire baptism for sinners. While Hades is the temporal torment for him, The Lake of Fire is going to be endless shame and separation from God, the Christ Jesus

I cannot help to notice many hyperlinks on search engines that speaks evil of Rays teachings.

They don't believe Gods truth through Ray and have no issue keeping anyone they can to continue in the greatest Christian hoax of all time rather than accepting the truths.

Today I see them only as enemy's of the truth. While they think they serve God
they only blasphemy His truths.

Did no one tell them that when His judgments are in the earth then the inhabitants of the earth shall learn righteousness ? or Jesus the saviour of the world especially those who believe ?

I thank God they shall one day know the truth too, Amen

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:09:39 PM by Rick »

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: They speak evil of Ray because they know not the truth.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 03:14:05 AM »

Heh, I read that awhile back...I think I just did a Google search for Ray, and that came up.

I have to admit it's hard to disagree with such brilliant writing:

-Ray died, but MOST OF ALL he died in his sins. So we die, and then die some more, I guess (before dying most of all.)

-the lake of fire isn't going to purify him...he CANT SAY IT, but he said it. I'm glad he clarified that for us.

-hades is the TEMPORAL TORMENT, but then there is endless shame later. Now ya know.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: They speak evil of Ray because they know not the truth.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 05:42:54 AM »

That quote is from Pastor Shin Chan

Clearly a great man of God when he says

I also to pray to God that He remove the blindness of UR from L. Ray's disciples and let me bring His lost sheep back to Him.

What else can I say but baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................................
 :P
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.