bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New years resolution .  (Read 14754 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: New years resolution .
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2016, 10:09:13 PM »

The precise moment of our birth was determined by God.  We had nothing to do with it.

The precise moment of our death has been determined by God.  We cannot add a second or subtract a second from our moment of death.

Everything between our birth and death is determined by forces over which we have no control.

God is responsible for all.  Enjoy the ride.

lareli

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 06:21:19 PM »

God is responsible for all.  Enjoy the ride.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ER6uv2xtuCg

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you go on it you think it's real... Don't worry, don't fear, ever. Because.. It's just a ride"

- Bill Hicks

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

rick

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2016, 02:14:56 AM »

Its a ride alright , a rollercoaster ride full of highs and lows and straight ways that teach us everything from a to z preparing us to be like Christ.

God bless everyone especially those who believe.  :)

rick

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2016, 03:05:55 PM »

Everything between our birth and death is determined by forces over which we have no control.

God is responsible for all.

Hello J.f.k,

These forces you speak of, are you referring to spiritual forces that governs one's life ?

Or are you referring to all the circumstances in one's life ? I noticed you said God is responsible for everything , I know that God is responsible for everything in that He is the creator but does your meaning cary over to responsible for a person who commits murder or rape or stealing, lying and so on and so forth ?

I know we humans don't need to be force to sin it appears to come with ease and takes divine influence to not sin.

God bless.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:08:32 PM by Rick »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2016, 03:45:18 PM »

Hello J.f.k,

These forces you speak of, are you referring to spiritual forces that governs one's life ?

Or are you referring to all the circumstances in one's life ? I noticed you said God is responsible for everything , I know that God is responsible for everything in that He is the creator but does your meaning cary over to responsible for a person who commits murder or rape or stealing, lying and so on and so forth ?

I know we humans don't need to be force to sin it appears to come with ease and takes divine influence to not sin.

God bless.

Yes, God is responsible for ALL. He created evil. Without God there is nothing! No rapists, murderers, nor good and evil. In God all things have their cohesion. In Him we live and move and have our being.

Man is accountable for the choices he makes. We all must stand before the judgment seat of Christ and give an account to God.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

John from Kentucky

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 12:08:46 AM »

Hello J.f.k,

God bless.

Scriptures tell us God created evil.  God created Satan, who is a liar, murderer, destroyer, and the twisted serpent.

God gave Satan and other evil forces power over the present evil age and world.

God created mankind spiritually weak so that all of mankind automatically choose to sin.

However, God Himself is not evil, nor does He force Satan or mankind to sin or do evil.

Ray wrote in detail on this subject.  This subject is easy to understand if guided by the Spirit of God; impossible to understand without It.

The Book of Job is an excellent source of basic knowledge on this matter, especially the first few chapters.

lauriellen

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2016, 09:00:42 PM »

"Scriptures tell us God created evil.  God created Satan, who is a liar, murderer, destroyer, and the twisted serpent.

God gave Satan and other evil forces power over the present evil age and world.

God created mankind spiritually weak so that all of mankind automatically choose to sin.

However, God Himself is not evil, nor does He force Satan or mankind to sin or do evil."-JFK

Dear JFK,
I think that I do really understand this. I don't beat myself up anymore when I fail or miss the mark, because I know
that I am programmed to sin from birth and unless God determines that I overcome, I will not. I can try, but that is all I can do. I do not believe that God is evil or sins Himself because He created evil. My mind understands the necessity of evil to form us into God's image.......but my heart is another matter. Try as I may, I just can not understand how He can stand to watch His creation suffer so, and not stop it. I only see part of the misery, and I know He sees it ALL. I know Ray said that God 'frames' evil, but from my perspective it seems so out of control. My head knows this is not true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.