bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember Me!  (Read 2751 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Remember Me!
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:55:44 PM »

Another great song folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsc3XmALC0

Added some scripture that I was studying while listening, hope it is uplifting, I know it is for me!

Isa 60:1 "Arise, shine! For your light has come; the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.
Isa 60:2 For look! Darkness will cover the earth and thick darkness is over the people, but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will appear over you.
Isa 60:3 Nations will come to your light, and kings before your dawn.
Isa 60:4 "Lift up your eyes and look around: They all gather together, they come to you; your sons will come from far away, and your daughters will be carried on the hip."
Isa 60:5 Then you will look and be radiant; your heart will swell with joy, because the abundance of the seas will be diverted to you, and the riches of the nations will come to you.
Isa 60:6 Throngs of camels will blanket you: the young camels of Midian and Ephu; all those from Shebu will come. They'll carry gold and frankincense, and proclaim the praise of the LORD.
Isa 60:7 All Kedar's flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you. and they'll come up with acceptance upon my altar, and I'll glorify my glorious house."
Isa 60:8 "Who are these that fly like clouds, and like doves to their windows?
Isa 60:9 For the coastlands will look to me, with the ships of Tarshish in the lead, to bring my children from far away, their silver and gold with them, to the name of the LORD your God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he has glorified you.
Isa 60:10 "Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you. Though in my anger I struck you down, in my favor I have shown you mercy.
Isa 60:11 Your gates will always stand open by day or night, and they will not be shut, so that nations will bring you their wealth, with their kings led in procession.
Isa 60:12 For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; those nations will be utterly ruined.
Isa 60:13 "He has given you the glory of Lebanon, and it will come to you, the cypress, and the plane tree, and the pine, to adorn the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
Isa 60:14 "All the descendants of those who oppressed you will come bending low before you, and all those who despised you will bow down at your feet. They'll call you 'The City of the LORD,' 'Zion of the Holy One of Israel.'"
Isa 60:15 "Although you have been forsaken and despised, with no one traveling through, I will make you the everlasting pride, the joy of all generations.
Isa 60:16 You'll suck the milk of nations, You'll suck the breasts of kings. Then you will realize that I, the LORD, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
Isa 60:17 "Instead of bronze, I'll bring gold, and instead of iron, I'll bring silver; instead of wood, bronze, and instead of stones, iron. I'll appoint peace as your supervisor and righteousness as your taskmaster.
Isa 60:18 Then violence will no longer be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders; but you'll call your walls 'Salvation', and your gates 'Praise'.
Isa 60:19 "The sun will no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness will the moon shine on you by night—for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.
Isa 60:20 Your sun won't set, nor will your moon withdraw itself—for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning will end.
Isa 60:21 Then your people will all be righteous; They'll possess the land forever. They are the shoot that the LORD planted, the works of his hands, so that I might be glorified.
Isa 60:22 The least of them will become a thousand, and the smallest one a mighty nation. "I am the LORD; When the time is right, I will do this swiftly."

Isa 62:1 "And I won't remain silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I won't stay quiet, until her vindication shines out like brightness, and her salvation like a burning torch.
Isa 62:2 The nations will see your vindication, and all the kings your glory; and people will call you by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.
Isa 62:3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
Isa 62:4 And you'll no longer be called 'Deserted,' and your land will no longer be called 'Desolate'; but people will call you 'Hephzibah,' and your land 'Beulah'—for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married."
Isa 62:5 "For just as a young man marries a maiden, so your sons will marry you; and just as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so your God rejoice will over you.
Isa 62:6 "Upon your walls, Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen; all day and all night they won't remain silent. You who make mention of the LORD, take no rest,
Isa 62:7 and give him no rest until he prepares, establishes and makes Jerusalem a song of praise throughout the earth.
Isa 62:8 "The LORD has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: 'I will never again give your grain as food for your enemies; never again will foreigners drink your new wine for which you have toiled;
Isa 62:9 but surely those who harvest it will eat it and praise the name of the LORD, and those who gather it will drink it in the courts of my sanctuary,' says your God."
Isa 62:10 "Pass through the gates! prepare the way for the people! Build up! Build up the highway! Clear it of stumbling stones, speak among the peoples.
Isa 62:11 Here is the LORD! Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the inhabitants of Zion: 'See, your salvation is coming! See, his reward is with him, and his recompenses are before him.'
Isa 62:12 People will call them, 'The Holy People,' 'The Redeemed of the LORD'; and they will call you, 'Sought After,' 'The City Not Deserted.'"

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 2:6-7 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Rev 21:2 I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.