bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus Wept  (Read 3492 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Jesus Wept
« on: January 26, 2016, 03:16:26 PM »

Does anyone else just break down in tears when they read that? How can the God of all the universe cry for us? Who are we that He should cry over all of us? It brings me to absolute tears that God can love us so much like that. That He can turn around and say 'Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.' That He would come and die just to show us His love. I just can't understand it. It brings me to absolute tears every time I think about it and read it. How is our God so loving? Why do we have such a God? After all the evil we do in our lives, how can this be that He loves us so much? How is He so long suffering and patient? He calls the death of His saint's precious in His eyes. I just, I am speechless beyond words. I am utter ally in awe and completely naked before Him as His love lays bare all things. I'm sorry I just needed to share my feelings. They have overwhelmed me.

My God cries. He cries over me, He cries for me. He suffers with me. He loves me and will never leave me. I can't ask for anything more.

God bless you all.

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

Re: Jesus Wept
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 03:48:26 PM »

Alex -

I believe one of the reasons He weeps for each and every one of His children is that He shares all our experiences (including our sufferings).

Kind Regards.

George.

rick

Re: Jesus Wept
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 10:20:30 PM »

Hi Alex,

What God is doing / accomplishing with His creation is at this time heart breaking for all of Gods creation.

It seems every aspect of life one has to endure much pain and suffering and that suffering is not going to end with this age but continue into the next age.

God is responsible for all suffering. Only a loving God could cry for those things He puts us through.

Im convince if there were an easier way for God to accomplish His desires He would of most definitely taken that route but it pains a loving God who is making us in His image.

God bless.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.