bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sovereignty  (Read 5940 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Sovereignty
« on: March 23, 2006, 12:54:35 PM »

Hi Ray,
Just 2 scriptures to anylize for me. Does not Eph. 1:11 seem to be only referring to christians "who works all things after the counsel of his will" (for the purpose of) v. 12 "to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory".
Also since every detail in the world is planned of God---Then the statement in Judges 14:4 could seem to suggest that (Since not everything in the world is planned by God, "However, his father and mother did not know that it was of the Lord". In other words it looks like it could mean since not every detail is planned by God, this one is.) Do you have the time to comment? You have helped me a lot. Thanks
Mel

Dear Mel:

I have received now thousands and thousands of emails from people who think that they have found "ONE VERSE" of Scripture which CONTRADICTS THE REST OF THE BIBLE.  Hell will freeze over before you find a verse of Scripture properly translated that contradicts every Scripture in the Bible.  No, Mel, God does NOT CHANGE from being Sovereign over most things to being just Sovereign over a few things.

Ray

Falconn003

Sovereignty
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 10:55:12 PM »

I always wonder why people focus alot of study time, on the dead contradictions in their hearts , then on the life, that the Word of God can give to them.

Why is controversy so revered and admired over the truth and love of God.  Is this the last failed vain attempt of the flesh, once it realizes it is pershing.

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.