bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cease & Desist  (Read 5620 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Cease & Desist
« on: August 15, 2006, 11:19:58 PM »

I stumbled upon your website and I have to say that I first was intrigued by your Lake of Fire series.  I started reading and was turned off pretty much immediately.  I think you may have some valid points, but as I am reading I can't help but feel like you are screaming at me.  I really think you should calm down your use of all caps.  I should also mention that in my opinion, your tone does not suggest any enlightenment by the holy spirit.  If you are in fact writing "bible truths" then I would expect to see your fruit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.  My suggestion for you would be to pray that G-d will reveal your true motives for this website and the articles you write. If they are not in line with G-d's, if you are not truly doing this for G-d's glory, please cease & desist!

Dear Chelsea:
I use CAPS for emphasis, not to show that I am "screaming" at anyone.  Do you believe that Jesus Christ at the fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance?  Good.

Do you also not think that there are more than a few "CAPS" being used by Jesus in the following upbraiding of the religious leaders of His day?

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
[selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.

Now I assure you that I have never personally referred to the religious hypocrites of our day with all the descriptive words that Jesus used. Yet I am "cursed" and "condemned to hell" for merely exposing the heresy of religious leaders and teachers. Positively no one in Christendom would ever sanction such a manner of speech from a minister in their denomination. There isn’t a denomination in all Christendom that would hire Jesus as their Pastor if He were to return today. Why they would throw him out the door on His ear before He got ten minutes into His first sermon. Christians are offended that I would even point out these historical facts of Scripture. They really don’t want to believe Jesus spoke as He did, even though it’s all right there in their Bibles. Most of the followers of the Scribes and Pharisees thought them to be virtually perfect, just as the modern Church scholars, teachers, and preachers are thought by their followers to be perf ect.

The Prophet Malachi bears witness of the corruption that came into the Old Covenant Church of God. Jesus dealt with this same corruption while He was building His own New Covenant Church. Just as the Old, the New also quickly began corrupting from within. Hardly a person alive believes that there is more corruption in the 21st century Church of God than in the 1st century Church of God. Get ready for some startling prophecies that prove what evils lurk in our hallowed halls of Christendom."

From:  "YOU FOOLS! YOUR HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES" found at the top of our home page.

God be with you,

Ray

PS     Judge not..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.