bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grandson on the way  (Read 3767 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Grandson on the way
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:14:41 PM »

I have been at my daughters home for the past two weeks, helping her prepare for her new baby . It's been a sweet time with her and her husband and little girl. She is 5 days past her due date now and pretty uncomfortable. So, please pray with me that her little son comes into the world at the proper time and that they both are healthy. Oh, and  they are naming him after a family member and callng him by his middle name.... Ray. 💛

virginiabm

Re: Grandson on the way
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:41:57 PM »

Praying for a happy and safe delivery.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »

Praying dear sister! Let us know how it turns out! :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 11:45:49 AM »

That is wonderful news to have a new baby coming. Will pray for your family.

Kat

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 07:49:39 PM »

Baby came last night at 2:21 . 👶🏼✨ after a 3 1/2 hour labor ! A week past due date but he got here at the exact right time. Thank you for praying .  Mom and baby doing very well . Grandma - me- ran a fever this morning so I can't go see him but the important thing is that they are good.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 10:28:49 PM »

Baby came last night at 2:21 . 👶🏼✨ after a 3 1/2 hour labor ! A week past due date but he got here at the exact right time. Thank you for praying .  Mom and baby doing very well . Grandma - me- ran a fever this morning so I can't go see him but the important thing is that they are good.

Congratulations to the family and new mom!  Glad it all turned out well. :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 03:20:14 PM »

Wonderful news!!  My daughter had her baby 3.5 weeks ago.  A big boy (9.8lbs) and they named him Rex.  Her labor became full blown eclampsia and we almost lost my girl.  Ended up doing a c-section.  God truly does know how much we can handle, and He knew I could not handle losing my daughter.
We are blessed  O-Rose to be given the sweet opportunity to know the love for a grandchild.  I pray that both our grandsons grow into Godly men in this hard and wicked world.
Congrats grandma.   :)

claudia
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:30:53 PM by cjwood »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 01:46:50 AM »

Glad to hear the good report.  I hope you can see them soon.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

octoberose

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 01:07:46 AM »

Thank you ! I've spent time with them and now back  home since I have a case of laryngitis :) and need to keep them from getting it. I got better and then worse so praying little guy stays healthy.
 Claudia, I rejoice with you and agree with you in prayer for our grandsons.   I am grateful your daughter pulled through and your Father had mercy on you all. 💙

lauriellen

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 10:41:45 PM »

Congratulations!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.