bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Since coming out of babylon  (Read 4889 times)

Mike Gagne

Since coming out of babylon
« on: March 06, 2016, 12:51:18 AM »

Since coming out of babylon it seems now I have no one to be around. All people seem to avoid me, I wasn't the nicest guy in the world that I know. When in church it wasn't that bad I had a few friends but now they think I am deceived and they want nothing to do with me, and I can say i feel the same. I have noticed I have nothing in common with anybody any more and Its getting very lonely for me. If it be that I am one of few, and I do believe in my heart that I am, sometimes I think that I would welcome death. I guess this is part of his work in me and it is very hard to feel so alone. Does anybody else feel like this sometimes?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Since coming out of babylon
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:49:54 AM »

Most of the time.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 08:42:40 PM »

Most of the time.

Thanks Dennis, its comforting to know I am not the only one.

lauriellen

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 09:16:11 PM »

Yes. I do. I don't 'feel' I fit in any group anymore. Sometimes, even in my own family.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 09:46:11 PM »

Yes it's all part of been called out by God. He has something to show us that most can't see and the rest don't want to see

Rhys
🤫

Kat

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »

I think Paul put it well. This life is hard, trying and yes it can be a lonely walk when there are so few like minded people.

2Co 5:1  For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.
v. 2  We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.
v. 3  For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.
v. 4  While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life.
v. 5  God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 01:22:34 AM »

I would think with the understanding we received  that is not of Babylon that we should have compassion on all those who are of Babylon.

I never feel lonely, with God your never alone, better to have Jesus as your companion than a million people as your friend, but if you find 4 good friends in this life you been decevied.

Always remember everyone you meet will one.day sit at the table of God , so if they reject you now you know the reason why but to feel lonely by their rejection when we have Gods acceptance makes no sense.

I would take Gods love over the so called friendship of millions in this life, its a no brainer.

God bless.

Porter

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 09:24:38 AM »

People are so judgmental I try to avoid them as much as possible. I long for the day when they all see how truly righteous the judgments of God are and they see Him as we do (as much as we can at this time). Till then I'm content and very rarely feel lonely.

I welcome and wish for death often, but for other reasons.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:28:56 AM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

thewatchman

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 01:09:21 AM »

this walk is meant to kill you my friend. 8)

DEJI

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 10:37:39 AM »

Be of Good cheer Michael........

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 11:06:23 AM »

I never feel lonely, with God your never alone, better to have Jesus as your companion than a million people as your friend.

That is kind of my testimony as well.  I've always been a bit of a loner to begin with and am very comfortable staying out of various social situations.  I talk with God all the day long and quite often out loud.  Other than my dog and interactions at work that is about it.  I would love to be a great 'witness' but to be that you need to have the relationships as well and that is what I don't have currently.  I'm where I need to be right now [you are too btw] and God isn't finished with me yet.  And I agree with watchman said.  The loneliness you feel is part of your death to self walk.  And since I really don't desire to be around a lot of people I can see that in the future God might dump me into a big group of people and that will be part of my death walk.  God knows what we all need and when we need it.  Keep on keeping on.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 11:28:08 AM »

Thank you everyone!!

Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isaiah 43:1-2   (KJV)

43:1  But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2  When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

this walk is meant to kill you my friend. 8)

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him. But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold

Love Peace and Joy

Michael 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.