bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Foolish Preaching  (Read 5953 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Foolish Preaching
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »

> I can't thank you enough for your "foolish" preaching.
>
> -Dave

The only preaching I know.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Foolish Preaching
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »

I gotta tell you Ray - I also love your "foolish preaching"!!! And I also wanted to tell you that I love your sarcasm! You can really be quite a funny guy... I just love your writing style and I hope you never change a thing!

I'm really writing looking for a clue as to what your next paper will be on after Part D of part 16? Are you willing to offer any hints?

Blessings brother!! :)

Glen

Okay, Glen, just a hint. I only have a few pages completed as yet:

Installment 16—HELL Part D

[The Christian “hell” is a Christian HOAX]

The Christian hell is a Christian hoax; the Islamic hell is a Moslem hoax; the Jewish hell is a Jewish hoax; the Greek hell is a Greek hoax; the Egyptian hell is an Egyptian hoax; the Hindu hell is a Hindu hoax; the Buddhistic hell is an hoax of Buddhism: and every other hell of every other culture and religion on earth is a man-made HOAX!  For thousands years the religious and civil leaders of virtually every major nation and culture and religion on earth have used the fear and terror of a future “hell” to keep the dumb sheep obedient to the whims of their leaders.

Although there are hundreds of differences in all the hells of different religions and cultures, there is, nonetheless, the one central theme that it is a place of terror and punishment for the sins of the wicked after death.  In most concepts of hell it is eternal and consists of inhumane torture such as burning one’s flesh with literal fire.  In this paper our attention will be directed toward the hell of the Christian religion which is really the pagan hell of the Greeks who borrowed it from the pagan Egyptians.  According to Christian theology, the hell to which non-Christians go is the pagan Greek hell of hades which was borrowed from the pagan hell of the Egyptians.  Such is the fear-causing swill of Christian theologians an d clergymen.

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN HELL?

hell n.“Often Hell. The abode of condemned souls and devils... the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan… a state of separation from God… a place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction… torment, anguish.”

And just where did this and other dictionaries get there definitions of “hell?”  Why from Christian theologians, of course.

Didn’t Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour speak often of such an hell as defined above of divine and eternal torture upon the unbelieving and unrepentant wicked?  Theologians say Jesus spoke twice as much on “hell” as He did “heaven.”  Every couple of months I get an e-mail from someone who informs me that “Jesus spoke twice as much about hell as He did heaven.”  Oh really? And why do they say such a thing?  Because they heard someone else say it and it sounded pleasing to them so they repeated it, and now it has been repeated so many tens of thousands of times around the world that it is virtually Christian dogma.

Jesus spoke of heaven over 120 times. Now then, how often did Jesus speak of hell or hell fire, or more specifically “people in hell?”  Would you think 240 times?  Maybe 150 times?  A hundred times?  Ten times?  One time? Never once?  Let us count the times—you just might be a little shocked.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.