bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At the end of my rope.  (Read 4920 times)

lauriellen

At the end of my rope.
« on: March 06, 2016, 09:11:14 PM »

I am sorry to be such a negative-Nelly on this forum, but I am at my wits end. I have never been so down and discouraged....ever. It seems that everything and everyone I love is being destroyed, my prayers seem to bring curses instead of blessings, and my life has too many problems to even count.
My main concern is my middle son, Nate. He has been sick for 2 years. He has gone from a healthy 200 lb, hard working, healthy young man, to a 123 lb sick, weak, shadow of the person he was. We have had him to so many doctors, his gallbladder removed, and several different diagnosis depending on which doctor you talk to. Not one doctor has been able to help him. He has no more weight to loose. If he gets any sicker, I fear his organs will begin to shut down. I would gladly give him my health and any years left that God has allotted to me. I know we all must die, but it just isn't natural for a parent to watch their children die one by one. Death and sickness should come to the elderly first, right? Isn't that the natural order of things?
I have already lost my oldest son. I know that I will not survive the loss of another. My family will never recover. I ask for wisdom, advice, prayers. I am bone weary. I have no more words left to pray. I don't even know what to say to God anymore other than "thy kingdom come, thy will be done."
thank you.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: At the end of my rope.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 09:41:15 PM »

Prayers for you, sounds terrible for you to face these things. Keep praying and seeking God. He knows all and all will be well in His time.

Rom 8:18  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

John 16:33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

Rhys
🤫

Nelson Boils

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 01:13:32 AM »

Sorry to hear about your son.Thought I would share this:

"The American death ceremony started as a ritual back in the days of witchcraft. The last few years it has been developed into a science. It usually takes from fifteen to twenty years. However, modern scientific advancements are shortening this period of time.

It starts with one simple pain relieving aspirin for a simple headache or backache. When one aspirin will no longer mask the pain, then you decide to take two. After a few months, when two aspirin will no longer mask the pain in the head or the back, you take a stronger compound. By this time it becomes necessary to take something for the ulcers in your stomach that have been caused by the aspirin. Now we have two medicines in our body, and you have a great start.

After a few months, these medications are starting to disrupt your liver function. If a good infection develops, you now take some penicillin. Of course, penicillin will damage your red blood corpuscles and spleen so that you develop anemia. Another medication is then taken to cover up the anemia. By the time all of these medications put such a strain on your kidneys they should break down.

It’s now time to introduce some antibiotics into the system. When these destroy your natural resistance to disease, you can expect a general flair-up of all your symptoms. Then next important step is to cover up all of these symptoms with some good sulfur based drugs. When the kidneys finally plug up you can have them drained. Some poison will build up in your system, but you can keep going quite a while this way.

By now the medications in your body will be so confused they won’t know what they are supposed to be doing, but it really doesn’t matter. If you have followed every step as directed by your family physician, you can know make an appointment with your undertaker.

This game is played by practically all Americans in this country, except for the few ignorant souls who follow nature’s way.

Drugs only mask the symptoms allowing the body at best, time to heal itself. We must give our body the tools that are necessary to rebuild and regenerate healthy cells. These are minerals such as copper, calcium, magnesium, iodine, manganese, zinc, potassium, cobalt, sodium, selenium, and chromium. Without these elemental minerals in the body, you will not make it to see sixty or seventy years of age. These minerals taken on a daily basis through our diets and through additional supplementation, will allow our bodies to rebuild their own internal bio-magnetic energy form. We are then capable of pulling out of our food source those additional minerals our bodies deem necessary for proper health."- Dr.Steger

virginiabm

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 01:34:50 AM »

Lauriellen, I am  so sorry to hear that you are struggling so hard. May prayers are with you dear sister. I have 4 grown children and I can't hardly bear the thought of something happening to them. You, on the other hand has had the worst a parent can face in this life and my heart hurts for you.

I pray that it is God's will for you to see your son in full health again in this life, but we all know he is in the hands of Almighty God. May God comfort you and give you peace in your heart and mind about this. I know it is easier said than done to put it in God's hand, but that is where it all begans and ends in His Hands.
My heart is burden for you. May God give you strenght and courage to know that He is in control.

with love for you,
   virginia miller

Porter

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 08:58:24 AM »

No need to be sorry Lauriellen. Praying for you and yours in these tough times.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

octoberose

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 01:36:43 AM »

My heart is heavy for you. I am praying your sweet Nate has his health fully restored.
   I go to an alternative doctor and if there is one in your area you may find answers there.

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »

lauriellen i am so sorry for your heartache. sometimes the only prayer to say to our Father is "help me".  i speak that one often.  sweet sister don't give up faith. don't give in to the darkness of despair. we are all here for you. i offer you my prayer on behalf of nate and you and the rest of your family.

love in Christ,
claudia

lauriellen

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 04:12:41 PM »

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. Nate has had an easier week and seems to have found a doctor committed to helping him, so at least we have been given a glimmer of hope. He is up to 135 lbs, and that helps a lot. On another subject, 5 of my family members were able to get called to work this week after months of being unemployed. It was a really desperate situation and the phone calls came from out of the blue for really well paying positions. Thank you God.
lauriellen

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 07:50:38 PM »

Very happy something is working out Lauriellen.

lostANDfound

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 06:23:19 PM »

How is Nate now?  I've only just gotten access again to this board so I'm a bit behind.  Praying for his body, and your heart.
Learning, learning.  Ever so slowly.

bpenelli

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 10:04:43 AM »

Has he been checked for Type 1 Diabetes? With this disorder one's pancreas produces little to no insulin and without insulin you cannot move glucose into your cells and your cells starve.
Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

lauriellen

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 05:47:46 PM »

Nate is not doing so good again. His weight has fallen below 130 again and has extreme bile reflux any time he eats. He had upper gi recently which found a hernia and also did a couple of biopsy's, of which we haven't gotten the results yet. He is being scheduled for a brain scan. He was referred to a oncologist who may want a bone marrow test. Thank God for Obama-care.....the only bright side I can think of. Thanks for your concern.

octoberose

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 12:22:25 AM »

God continues to bring your Nate to my mind and heart. I'm praying for answers, for healing, for peace . 💙

lauriellen

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 09:17:50 AM »

My Nate continues to decline. He is down to 118 lbs. The results of the bone marrow tests did not reveal cancer, but showed that he has the marrow of a 50 year old, abnormal white and red blood cells and low level sepsis. He is having dental surgery tomorrow to address some dental issues and I would appreciate any good vibes you could send his way. He is being referred to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota but we were told it could take 6 to 8 weeks to get him in. Not sure he can hold on that long. I know God is in control. Thank you for your concern.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2016, 11:42:00 AM »

My Nate continues to decline. He is down to 118 lbs. The results of the bone marrow tests did not reveal cancer, but showed that he has the marrow of a 50 year old, abnormal white and red blood cells and low level sepsis. He is having dental surgery tomorrow to address some dental issues and I would appreciate any good vibes you could send his way. He is being referred to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota but we were told it could take 6 to 8 weeks to get him in. Not sure he can hold on that long. I know God is in control. Thank you for your concern.

Very Sorry Lauri :(

I am no righteous man but what good my prayers do you will certainly continue to receive.

My love isn't much either but you certainly have it always.

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cheekie3

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 07:10:42 PM »

lauriellen -

My heart goes out to you and Nate.

I will petition Our Father with the many, many, others who I am sure are doing the same from this living Forum.

In His Grace, Love and Peace (that is beyond all our understanding).

Humbled George.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.