bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Occultist symbols?  (Read 16937 times)

cheekie3

Re: Occultist symbols?
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2016, 02:55:56 AM »

Hi George, this specific phrase caught my attention. It sounds like what I have heard that some teach... that the resurrection has already come, that it's a spiritual awakening starting with Christ, and His few chosen at that time and will continue on until the whole world will be one with God. I believe it has reincarnation instead of the resurrection of the dead as the means of eventually getting everybody perfected.

That is not what Ray taught, nor what we support here on the forum. Now that may not be what you meant, but it did sound quite similar to it, and I know a brother/friend who left the forum to follow this line of reasoning, therefore my concern.

But I just wanted to make it clear to anybody reading here that we do not believe that, nor will we allow it to be taught here. If that was not what you meant, then good, just couldn't let it go.

Mercy, peace and love
Kat

To be absolutely clear -

I certainly do not believe, nor am I teaching, that the Resurrection has already happened.

I was pointing out that a particular Truth of deception is being seen by more and more men and women, each and every day.

I am sorry if it came across that I was stating that the Resurrection has already happened - as clearly it has not.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2016, 03:10:00 AM »

Dennis Vogel -

largeli -

George

Wow. You have just described with amazing accuracy what it's been like to walk through this over the past several years. Praise God. It is so refreshing and confirming to know that someone else has walked the same path and had the same thoughts, felt the same feelings, and asked the same questions toward God about this. Literally I read your post and it's like I'm reading my own mental diary from the recent past.. Gods plan is perfect.

Thank you for posting this.

I sensed the same in your words - hence my very lengthy response.

I understand that He has started a great awakening with a few in all Sovereign Countries on The Earth; like a trickle that gets bigger and bigger - or as we hold up the 'self proclaimed elite' and they cannot survive as 'lords over all' without us, the more He awakens the greater the crumbling down will be - great will the fall of Babylon be.

I personally believe that the greatest lie ever told is "TEIAFP"; and this can be proved by each of us walking on the Earth today.

You (and all of us) are not a number, nor alone, nor helpless - as we are on His Winning Team of Called Out Called Out (Wide Awake) Ones - we are (each of us) His Precious and unique Gems (and Priceless).

Kind Regards.

(Was asleep and now I am wide awake - and I keep knocking on His door, asking, seeking, and wrestling with Him for specific guidance on how to deal with all that He brings my way in my own personal daily journey He Planned from the very beginning) Humble & Humbly George.

What is "TEIAFP"?

I should not have posted this particular segment:

I personally believe that the greatest lie ever told is "TEIAFP"; and this can be proved by each of us walking on the Earth today.

I regretted posting it as I hit the 'post' button.

I have modified my response and deleted this segment.

All -

I am sorry for posting this particular segment.

Dennis Vogel / All -

I am sorry for any confusion caused.

George.

rick

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »

largeli -

George

Wow. You have just described with amazing accuracy what it's been like to walk through this over the past several years. Praise God. It is so refreshing and confirming to know that someone else has walked the same path and had the same thoughts, felt the same feelings, and asked the same questions toward God about this. Literally I read your post and it's like I'm reading my own mental diary from the recent past.. Gods plan is perfect.

I understand that He has started a great awakening with a few in all Sovereign Countries on The Earth; like a trickle that gets bigger and bigger - or as we hold up the 'self proclaimed elite' and they cannot survive as 'lords over all' without us, the more He awakens the greater the crumbling down will be - great will the fall of Babylon be.

You (and all of us) are not a number, nor alone, nor helpless - as we are on His Winning Team of Called Out Called Out (Wide Awake) Ones - we are (each of us) His Precious and unique Gems (and Priceless).

Kind Regards.

(Was asleep and now I am wide awake - and I keep knocking on His door, asking, seeking, and wrestling with Him for specific guidance on how to deal with all that He brings my way in my own personal daily journey He Planned from the very beginning) Humble & Humbly George.

What is "TEIAFP"?

TEIAFN Words Containing TEIAFN Scrabble Words List
www.thatcontainwords.com › teiafn
Mobile-friendly - Every word contained in this list can be played in Scrabble. ... Line; Lint; Lite; Main; Mane; Mate; Mean; Meat; Meta; Mien; Mina; Mine; Mint; Mite; Nabe; Naff ..... TEIAFO · TEIAFP · TEIAFQ · TEIAFR · TEIAFS · TEIAFT · TEIAFU · TEIAFV · TEIAFW

Or could be a form of mathematics too.

God bless.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:27:44 AM by Rick »

cheekie3

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2016, 09:38:02 AM »

Rick -

e: Occultist symbols?
« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:25:38 AM »

ReplyQuote

Quote from: Dennis Vogel on Yesterday at 06:51:46 PM

Quote from: cheekie3 on Yesterday at 08:13:02 AM

largeli -

George

Kind Regards.

What is "TEIAFP"?

Mobile-friendly - Every word contained in this list can be played in Scrabble. ... Line; Lint; Lite; Main; Mane; Mate; Mean; Meat; Meta; Mien; Mina; Mine; Mint; Mite; Nabe; Naff ..... TEIAFO · TEIAFP · TEIAFQ · TEIAFR · TEIAFS · TEIAFT · TEIAFU · TEIAFV · TEIAFW

God bless.

Very Interesting.

Some say that everything is of mathematics.

TTFN.

George.

rick

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »

Rick -

e: Occultist symbols?
« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:25:38 AM »

ReplyQuote

Quote from: Dennis Vogel on Yesterday at 06:51:46 PM

Quote from: cheekie3 on Yesterday at 08:13:02 AM

largeli -

George

Kind Regards.

What is "TEIAFP"?

God bless.

Very Interesting.

Some say that everything is of mathematics.

TTFN.

George.

Hi George,

I agree , it's very interesting and I say it's mathematics .
God's timing is perfect mathematics  and I mean perfect.

But then again would we expect anything less from our wonderful creator ? I say no way brother.

God bless.

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2016, 12:50:31 PM »

Hi George,

When you said "you discover that there are natural cures - yet we are always given chemical treatments" it really struck home.

God allowed me to get to a point where things were very desperate with my health. He then lead me over a long period of time to natural cures. I could clearly see God's hand in leading me.

The medical profession to me is like the false religions of this world. About the only thing I would go to the doctor for is a broken bone or help to straighten out a spine out of wack (then I would seek out Alex). If I am wrong on this the worst that can happen is I die which will happen anyway. I'd rather die praying to God for help than go thru chemo any day.

The word sorcery in Revelation is from the Greek 'pharmakeia'.

Since becoming conscious of the world I live in and it's many deceptions, which include sorcery (or 'pharmakeia') apple cider vinegar, raw garlic and raw honey have become common place in my home.. Our pharmakeia/pharmaceutical industry can be like sorcery.

Feeling sad? Take this magic pill. Felling sick? Take this magic pill. Feeling pain? Take this magic pill. We have such faith in their word that we will swallow poison if they tell us to.

The world trusts and lifts up doctors who resemble priests in their white robes, and their word carries an authority like a priests to the point that it can be considered a sin not to obey their word.. Seriously, you can go to jail for not obeying them.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Kat

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2016, 05:53:49 PM »

Okay what I'm thinking is these things are not so clear cut one way or the other. We can carry what health treatments to use from one extreme to the other if we are not careful. Certainly herbal remedies or a good thing, but you also need to know what your doing there, and it can be complicated. I've tried to learn and apply for my own use all these natural products and it is confusing to diagnose yourself and figure what to use and how much... I think you do need to know what your doing with anything you put in your body. So now I just keep it simple and basic.

Yes I too believe the the medical system is very corrupt, BUT it certainly can serve a good purpose and for more than just setting broken bones. In every aspect of life there is good and evil, that is the way of this world... when you throw out the good with the evil, that is wrong. God has given people the ability the study and develop some drugs that have been incredibly helpful in the quality of life for sick people, even life saving, like penicillin, and insulin. What a difference they have made in the lives of so many. No we should not accept whatever we are told, we should find out something about any treatment before doing it. But I just don't think it is reasonable to disregard all that science has learned in the medical field. 

For me I'm not going to say what I will or won't do, I'll just pray and try to do the best I can with any given situation, and not worry about it. Because that's all anybody can do, we cannot add one more day to the time that God has determined we will have in this life.

Matt 6:27  And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto the measure of his life? (ASV)

Luke 12:25  And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? (ESV)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Doug

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2016, 09:00:16 AM »

Hi Kat,

Yes, I do agree the medical profession is more useful than just setting bones. Tried to make a point that should have been better expressed. I do feel like everything else in this world that there is much corruption in the medical field. Also just running to the doctor for a pill is not the answer. Most think that if you go more natural that you do herbs. Not necessarily the case. Proper nutrition can do more to heal than anything. That can mean too that it's not so much what you eat but what you do not put into your body.

For anyone interested here are some books that were at least helpful to me. Over-Diagnosed, Wheat Belly Total Health, Grain Brain, Death by Calcium, Curing the Incurable and Suicide by Sugar. Also Dr. Thomas Levy has a number of helpful books. Most of these books are written by doctors who basically concluded what they were taught really was not getting satisfactory results. Also if interested check out on the web Marks Daily Apple.

One thing that none of these books address is water. The only water that you should drink is spring water. You can get from the grocery store for a buck a gallon. Do not underestimate what good from this simple step can do. Also, it would be very helpful to at least get a shower filter to get chlorine out your shower water. The fluoride is also another problem in the water.

There is no one book or one person with all the knowledge and everyone is different in their needs.

The most important thing still is prayer asking for God's direction in all we do.

cheekie3

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2016, 12:22:20 PM »

Kat -

Okay what I'm thinking is these things are not so clear cut one way or the other. We can carry what health treatments to use from one extreme to the other if we are not careful. Certainly herbal remedies or a good thing, but you also need to know what your doing there, and it can be complicated. I've tried to learn and apply for my own use all these natural products and it is confusing to diagnose yourself and figure what to use and how much... I think you do need to know what your doing with anything you put in your body. So now I just keep it simple and basic.

Yes I too believe the the medical system is very corrupt, BUT it certainly can serve a good purpose and for more than just setting broken bones. In every aspect of life there is good and evil, that is the way of this world... when you throw out the good with the evil, that is wrong. God has given people the ability the study and develop some drugs that have been incredibly helpful in the quality of life for sick people, even life saving, like penicillin, and insulin. What a difference they have made in the lives of so many. No we should not accept whatever we are told, we should find out something about any treatment before doing it. But I just don't think it is reasonable to disregard all that science has learned in the medical field.

For me I'm not going to say what I will or won't do, I'll just pray and try to do the best I can with any given situation, and not worry about it. Because that's all anybody can do, we cannot add one more day to the time that God has determined we will have in this life.

Matt 6:27  And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto the measure of his life? (ASV)

Luke 12:25  And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? (ESV)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

I wholeheartedly agree with what you have stated above.

Otherwise, we may end up like certain Religious Beliefs that prohibit blood transfusion.

Thanks for posting this.

Kind Regards.

George.

cheekie3

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2016, 12:26:03 PM »

Doug -

Hi Kat,

Yes, I do agree the medical profession is more useful than just setting bones. Tried to make a point that should have been better expressed. I do feel like everything else in this world that there is much corruption in the medical field. Also just running to the doctor for a pill is not the answer. Most think that if you go more natural that you do herbs. Not necessarily the case. Proper nutrition can do more to heal than anything. That can mean too that it's not so much what you eat but what you do not put into your body.

For anyone interested here are some books that were at least helpful to me. Over-Diagnosed, Wheat Belly Total Health, Grain Brain, Death by Calcium, Curing the Incurable and Suicide by Sugar. Also Dr. Thomas Levy has a number of helpful books. Most of these books are written by doctors who basically concluded what they were taught really was not getting satisfactory results. Also if interested check out on the web Marks Daily Apple.

One thing that none of these books address is water. The only water that you should drink is spring water. You can get from the grocery store for a buck a gallon. Do not underestimate what good from this simple step can do. Also, it would be very helpful to at least get a shower filter to get chlorine out your shower water. The fluoride is also another problem in the water.

There is no one book or one person with all the knowledge and everyone is different in their needs.

The most important thing still is prayer asking for God's direction in all we do.

I wholeheartedly agree with the above.

You have provided us with very Good Points - especially about the need for pure water for our bodies.

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

George.

lareli

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2016, 01:30:44 PM »

Kat said that there's good and evil in everything and throwing out the good with the evil is wrong.

That's a good reminder for me personally.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.