bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Occultist symbols?  (Read 16934 times)

stello

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Occultist symbols?
« on: March 08, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »

Are circles with pentagrams associated with demonic activity? I'm sorry I know its a strange question but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Stello
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

thewatchman

Re: Occultist symbols?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 01:04:38 AM »

whether their source comes from that, or they were hijacked for more modern purposes I am unsure, but I doubt it. Alot of modern occult symbology is just made up, like the swastika was taken from hindu beliefs. Just as alot of modern biblical doctrine has been made up, so could a majority of occult. Whatever works for them. In my experience, very little occult symbology was where those symbols were originally referenced. Just my opinion. 8)

Wittenberg

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »

"Are circles with pentagrams associated with demonic activity?" - I don't want to make light of any situation that is giving you trouble, but I would be more concerned with bored teenagers than demonic activity.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 07:45:35 PM »

It has no control over you unless you invite it. I've known people that got in trouble fooling with this. It can be real.

stello

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 12:13:20 PM »

Thanks everyone for your help.

stello
Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him."

lareli

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 01:46:14 PM »

What about the inverted pentagram that is in the streets in D.C. ?

You can google DC pentagram and see. It's strange. The streets form an inverted pentagram (with a leg open) and the point is at the White House.

Speaking of occultic symbols I've always wondered why there's a pyramid on the back of the US dollar.. What is that? You know the pyramid with the eye ball? Why does the Israel Supreme Court building likewise have a pyramid with a similar eye/hole at the top of it? You can google Israel Supreme Court pyramid.

Seriously does anyone know what or why this is?

Also Ray mentioned Bohemian Grove in one of his papers.. Where people in high positions in gov/business go and do this weird ritual with a giant stone owl... Does that have any significance or relation to the teeny tiny owl on the US dollar?

I've heard and read all sorts of theories on these things but does anyone know anything other than theories on why or what these symbols are?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 05:23:17 PM »

Of what possible value is my "interpretation" 240 years after the fact?  I would want to know what was in the minds of the designers, assuming they were ever written down, and assuming I was inclined to believe them.

What "we" recognize as the "swastika" from Nazi Germany is identical to symbols in Hindu symbology dating back thousands of years.  It is also a "symbol" used by certain Native American peoples dating back at least hundreds of years.  What was in their minds?  That might be interesting.  Calling them all symbols of Nazi-ism is wrong.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:04:10 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

octoberose

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »

My husband knows a bit about the dollar bill and the symbology on it . I'll try not to misrepresent what he said.  The pyramid is considered the perfect symbol and also there's three sides to symbolize  our system of democracy (judicial, legislative and executive). There's a space and that means something (an unfinished pyramid so I guess an unfinished idea or country)   and then the all seeing eye as kind of a all knowing being also called the Eye of Providence.  You'll notice the pyramid is on a kind of waste land which symbolizes the human policitcal system in the 18th century. And there's an implication that the democracy will spread or that  light will prevail (or conquer) .

lareli

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »

Interesting Octoberose. Sounds reasonable. The eye representing some all seeing or all knowing being sounds like a deity or god... Kind of gives the 'in god we trust' a different meaning. I always read 'in god we trust' on money and assumed it was referring to the Christian god. I remember Ray wrote that the origins of endless punishment after death originated in Egypt (correct me if I'm mistaken).. Egyptian god symbology seems weird to have on a US dollar. What about the teeny hiden owl. I thought the owl was just urban legend but you can look and see for yourself if you can find a magnifying glass... Does an owl have any occultic meaning?

I haven't looked too hard on google but it seems like the US dollar as we see it today isn't that old... I think the 1950's is when our current version of the dollar originated so I would think there would be more facts available as to the symbols but it all seems to be speculation or theory..

rick

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 06:00:45 PM »

I hope not to come off as self righteous but I for one could care less about symbol and and their association with demonic stuff.

Satan is a great deceiver and I'm sure he uses his symbol to assist in deceiving all that he can.

However Ray has lots of good stuff on this site we could talk about for a life time and still not understand it all.

I HOPE I have not hurt anyone's feelings but I like threads about God our creator according to how Ray taught it.

God bless.

lareli

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 07:12:54 PM »

Very well Rick.. New topic started.  ;)

Kat

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »

Rick has a good point, we are learning the truths of God here and to give any credence to such things as occult symbols seems inappropriate to me. Any group (especially in the upper class) that is private, "for members only" with 'secret' practices, that in itself creates suspicion in the outside world and it's easy to make what seems strange to fit a theory that you want to believe. Of course there are cover ups, vested interests and corruption, but the actuality is often somewhere in between what mainstream media's says and the conspiracy theorists versions. Being concerned over these occult symbols seems to pull us into worldly politics, and we should not pollute our minds with such things.

I think it is fear and prejudice of the unknown that results in a lot of false interpretations of the symbols seen in geopolitics. It may also be from a Christian conditioning in our background that make us suspicious of things we don't understand and suspect as occultism. Many of the observations may well be correct, but the meanings derived from them are often completely incorrect.

Most of these symbols have conspiracy theorists that tend to interpret it all as occultism and one big conspiracy linked together for various reasoning. As Dave was saying most symbolism generally have a long history and misinterpretation... this type of suspicions were even implied to the original followers of Christ as well. The first followers were highly suspected of wrong, even wicked doings, because of persecution they needed to meet in secret. So they were falsely accused based on misunderstanding, incorrect information, slander, personal prejudice and/or fear... similar to the Salem witch hunts. Just some of my thoughts on this.

Php 4:6  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
v. 7  and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
v. 8  Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 12:32:05 PM »

Hi Largeli,

Like scripture says, from the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak and where your heart is be also where your treasure is.

Ray taught us that Satan was never created an angle but was created the serpent, the devil, he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.

Satan is Like a roaring lion seeking whom he might devour, I don't care about demonic symbol, I care about the things of God because life is in God not Satan who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning..

God bless.

octoberose

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 09:32:29 PM »

I'm not sure Ray was on the same page since he spent quite a lot of time on TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM. I would never ever have known this ritual went on in my own country if not for Ray. Understanding that which is around you is not the worst idea I've ever heard. Giving it too much weight in your life, not such a good idea. Today is Saturday- named for the god Saturn. I'm not exactly going to tear it out of my calendar but I do realize that the things of this world are all around me.
   Btw- I believe In God we Trust came at the time of  the cold war- kind of a "in your face "to the Soviet Union. It would be nice if our country actually trusted in God but truly, they do not.

rick

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2016, 04:45:25 AM »

Everything is corrupt except God, I understand that but when God leads one out or away from the corruption one should not return but there are some who do.

King James Bible
PROV 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

God bless.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:54:26 AM by Rick »

Kat

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 01:32:37 PM »

I'm not sure Ray was on the same page since he spent quite a lot of time on TOPHET AND MOLECH IN HINNOM. I would never ever have known this ritual went on in my own country if not for Ray. Understanding that which is around you is not the worst idea I've ever heard. Giving it too much weight in your life, not such a good idea. Today is Saturday- named for the god Saturn. I'm not exactly going to tear it out of my calendar but I do realize that the things of this world are all around me.
   Btw- I believe In God we Trust came at the time of  the cold war- kind of a "in your face "to the Soviet Union. It would be nice if our country actually trusted in God but truly, they do not.

I suppose you're right about that octoberose, having knowledge of the world we live in is not bad in and of itself, but it's how we internalize or assimilate the information we take in. I like to read and learn more about history and I find understanding the past gives me a better perspective of the present.

Where occultism is concerned, studying into these ideas and theories opens the possibility of being drawn in and thinking they do have credibility, then that has done more harm than good. My post was to expose the pitfalls of such endeavors. 

We should always watch that the time we invest in hobbies does not overtake our pray, meditation and study of the truth... we have been freed from worldly ideas and reasoning and should not desire it anymore.

Gal 5:1  Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

1Cor 16:13  Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lareli

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »

Hey guys

If you feel that the subject of the occult secret societies that your leaders belong to brings you away to a dark place then you are free to ignore such threads.

Bibletruths.com discussion forum is not a church. At least that's not what I signed up for. Bibletruths discussion forum is an internet discussion forum for adults to discuss things that Ray taught and wrote about.

Ray wrote about occult secret societies. Not only did he write about Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, Free Masons, illuminate but he also named names.. lots of them. Not only that but he also provided a picture on the 40 foot stone owl at Bohemian Grove... Not only did he provide a picture of the owl but he also provided YouTube links about the Bohemian Grove. If he didn't want his readers to know, discuss, and learn about this stuff then he wouldn't have taught about it, named names or given us links to YouTube to learn about it.

If some have made this internet discussion board their own personal church then that's their business. But some of us are just adults taking part in discussing topics that Ray taught about. And as adults, if a certain topic which Ray taught and wrote about doesn't sit well with us, then we should act like adults and ignore that topic, instead of commenting that you could care less about it and trying to teach others that they should care less about it too.

Kat

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 01:48:34 PM »

You are right largeli, this forum is for discussing all that Ray spoke on, and discussion means sharing our opinions. It's a given that we will not all agree on the various topics, but that should not be looked on as a bad thing necessarily. This forum is open for all members to discuss and ask questions about these things (in a civil manner) if they so desire. Certainly presenting these differing perspectives can help broaden all of our comprehension of something.

Another thing is that there are a wide range of maturity levels of the members, some being very new to these truths and can be easily confused. So I think it is a good thing to bring caution along with all the rest of the discussion on some topics and why would that offend somebody to the point they need to speak out against it? Why just have a one sided discussion, why not bring all sides into a discussion? Doesn't one person's opinion matter just as much as another's?

And now you have brought out your points on this and I have replied with my own points... just more discussion.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:01:47 PM by Kat »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 08:09:33 PM »

On that note, then...here's what Ray wrote in that part of the LOF series.  (Bolds and underscores mine)

I merely present a few facts concerning this strange ritual in the forest without lending credence to either of two broad interpretations of what this Club represents: pagan rituals with gross immorality involving prostitution and drunkenness, or just a little fun in the sun for high level movers and shakers to relax for a few weeks. But I think we seriously have to ask ourselves, of the thousands of possible settings and themes for a high level elitists men's club: why a sacrifice to a giant pagan idol in the woods to purge themselves of the cares of this world? And why are many of these same barons of politics, industry, and media also members of the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, and similar ghastly and secret fraternities.

If *I* am not on the same page, it is because I might have a thought on what this thing represents--somewhere between "pagan rituals with gross immorality" and "just a little fun in the sun for high level movers and shakers".  Ray did say these were two "BROAD INTERPRETATIONS" and I tend to want to narrow it down more.  AT BEST, this thing is high-level, perverse foolishness.  Men will be boys, and boys are quite good at perverse foolishness.  At least THIS boy was.

If your view is different, then it is.  Mine is as accurate as it is, and not a bit more-so than that.

Ray went on immediately after this part to write this:

Just as I tried to show in my recent paper on the Twin Towers, it is a SYMBOL of man's defiance of God and His laws. The destruction of the Towers was not the fulfillment of God's wrath on our nation's sin, but rather what those Twin Towers represented. And the destruction of the Towers is merely a TYPE AND MANOR of the far greater destruction which is to follow. Many missed the point of my whole paper. I don't know how I could have made it more clear.

SELF-SANCTIFYING, IDOL SACRIFICING, SWINE AND MICE EATING, ARE BUT SYMBOLS OF FAR GREATER SINS

Ask me sometime about the secret societies and nations that I invented in my mis-spent youth.  The WHAT of a matter is always less important to me than the WHY.  That's the way I'm wired.  Sorry.  I don't wish it on anybody else.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:54:39 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cheekie3

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 05:40:17 AM »

stello / largeli / All -

AS RAY OFTEN STATED IN HIS PAPERS & EMAIL RESPONSES - THIS IS A VERY BIG SUBJECT

I will try to put my understanding of this thread as plainly as I am able to do so without losing any meaning.

Here goes:

1. We know that Satan is the god of this World - which I have always understood to mean he is in charge of the ruling authorities of Mankind on the Earth - which includes powers and principalities, and evil and corrupt men and women at the top levels of power.

2. As such, these powers and principalities, and evil and corrupt men and women at the top levels of power, do not worship the One True God of The Holy Scriptures as they (willingly or by deception) serve the Devil - and Satan has his own symbols, etc, all over the Earth that can be seen in plain sight. These are numerous and not a few.

3. Think about it, if Satan owns all those that rule over us and lay claim to have the (rule of) law over us, rather than serve us as Jesus Christ and His Followers have done and still do - where are these rulers who claim dominion over all mankind.

4. We all have these wicked and evil rulers in our lives each and every day. Are their offerings and intentions not full in our faces each and every day. Is not Satan the god of lies and deception. Did Satan not want His very God Himself (Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ) to fall down and worship him. Did Jesus accept Satan's offer. No, Jesus told Satan what he should do with his disgusting offer.

5. Are these evil and wicked rulers at the top levels of power not in the governments, the media, in Hollywood, in schools, in the military, in the health service, and everywhere else. Do they not bombard us with their messages stating that we need to be governed by them (as there is no alternative), accept their media broadcasts and communications as fact (because there is no truth but theirs), be taught what to think and obey those in their authority (and not question anything), be told to serve our countries (without question), be told we need chemical treatments (as opposed to natural herbal and permanent cures), and have all their other garbage thrown at us continuously, which is difficult to avoid or disregard. Is this not how they lay their LORDSHIP claim over all of us - by stating that they have the power and the authority - so everyone must consent to obey them without questioning anything. Do they not rule behind closed doors claiming they are totally transparent; but in reality they rule by deception, stealth and dishonesty.

6. What is Our Heavenly Father's confirmed way of perfect and peaceful authority - is it not willing and obedient servitude to Him as He is Perfect and does not err or bare malice or is anything other than Love personified in All His Work on this Earth of ours; even His Works with evil in order for all of us to have the knowledge of good, and the knowledge of evil, firmly and permanently embedded in our hearts and minds (so that we all will, each in our own time of His choosing, select to do good). Has The Lord not confirmed that there is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed. Is The Lord, and how He Reigns, not totally transparent (as opposed to ruling by deception, stealth and dishonesty).

7. If Jesus instructed us that those in authority LORD it over others, and we are not to be like them - is it possible that those who do LORD it over others are arrogant and self-righteous, who probably laugh at their deemed subjects, and they have all their graven images all over the Earth in symbols. Off course they do - and the whole Earth is full of their occult (which means hidden) symbols, and all of these are hidden in plain sight - and they probably gloat about it amongst themselves.

8. But these enemies of The Cross of Jesus Christ have no jurisdiction over His Called Out Called Out Elect - and their time is short - but they appear not be able to help themselves showing off their love of Satan and his wicked symbolism all over the Earth.

Oops, I appear to be rambling on a bit now - as I intended to write a very small post; which has taken on a life of its own and magnified - so I will stop - as I have put down a lot of interrelated themes which are extremely hard to grasp and fully understand.

My aim was to state that these symbols are all over the Earth, and have been for a very long time - but now they are much more in our faces, albeit hidden in plain sight - and anyone who thoroughly researches these Satanic and demonic devilish symbols, will be shocked to discover how they were meticulously planned and implemented (to be placed in plain sight) over the past centuries; all over the Earth, and in particular on their power bases on the Earth - including their financial stronghold that is 'The City of London' , their military powerhouse that is 'The District of Columbia' and their self-proclaimed religious authority that is the 'The Vatican' - which to me are their three (3) pillars of Satan's Babylonian Empire that rules on the Earth today.

I hope this helps a little, as we should not be afraid to discuss issues such as these on this Forum of The Lord - as His Love (in us) casteth out (all) Fear.

I hope I am not offended anyone on this Forum; or breached any of its rules.

Kind Regards.

George.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.