bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In the fire...  (Read 4460 times)

Mike Gagne

In the fire...
« on: March 24, 2016, 12:13:03 AM »

I am almost two months out of hard trials and afflictions, from a nine month go around. I seen the work of the smith who fans the coals. 10 years clean and 5 years with no smoking, the ambers were still there and he came and fanned the flames and a fire was burning.  Started using again and started smoking. I have been in judgement ever since the flames started and now that they seem to be simmering down a little, there is judgement constantly. I have been plucking and casting, and judging every thought of all that happened in that time and it is Jesus who has been holding me accountable for those things I did willingly and bringing it to my mind for me to judge. I also know that if there is judgement from the world for any using of illegal substance's then it was given to them over me from above. I only now see how to count it all as joy, as it is killing a wild beast,  me!! Jesus has set me apart, I only have a few and I can only find them here. There is no place like this in the world.

I said all that to say that LRay Smith was given from God the truth to write and to teach the few!! I have read the lake of fire series many times now and just this week almost finished it again and in my life I can see me in that whole series except 16 part D which I hope an believe in my heart will be in the future. Everything he has taught is truth and there is no deception in it. And how do I know, Because I turned and seen my life and who could have written it in that series but God.

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
  Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

My prayer for the children of Israel, the few

On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
  The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
  The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
  The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace

Love to the Brethren

P.S Thats what I learned, the Fire is real!!   

In the FIRE
  Humbly
  Michael
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:44:42 AM by Michael G »

rick

Re: In the fire...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »

Hi Michael.

Standing and falling seems to be how God teaches us, It matters not what one does for I see no distinction from one sin to another, If one is willing to break the law then they are a law breaker.

Its strange how one sin comes out of our lives only to see in time its back again, I always credit God for sins removal but my weakness and circumstances for its return. I ask God what is it I'm to understand from such a thing ?

These things only reinforce that without Christ I can do nothing on my own.

God bless.

Wittenberg

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 04:42:24 PM »

Hey Michael,

Be blessed. I have done a lot that I'm not proud of and I still do. I often think about how God uses me to be humiliated. God chose Ray for a work and He chooses me for a different work. If I look at my life from a perspective of glory, or once Jesus has put all enemies under Him, how do I judge my worth or value now? Who suffers more, the person that does not know God at all or the one that can call on the Lord and knows he is heard?

My point is: I'm not sure on the difference between getting stoned to death for the sake of the gospel or getting stoned on drugs. God has ordained both events and is working both for good. Our heart is to love people going through either and be a blessing to both. Again, be blessed and rest in the truth

Mike Gagne

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 04:44:56 PM »

Hi Rick.

My post was to encourage others that LRays teachings are from God and that if you can see yourself in them, then you will know that you are reading the truths given from God! I never ever seen my self in any teachings from the church.

your quote isn't for the few, its for the many

It matters not what one does for I see no distinction from one sin to another, If one is willing to break the law then they are a law breaker.

As in adam all die, so as in Christ all will be made alive. So Adam is under the law of sin and death. Now if I was baptized into Christ then I was baptized into death, for one that has died has been set free from sin, and my life is now hid in Christ and NOW I am under Grace. I am under a new law, the law of the Spirit of Life. Now it is no longer I who does it, but sin that dewelleth in me.  Now as in Adam all died, and yes I died, I was baptized into death. So now I am not a law breaker. I am under grace and as LRay said ( in my words )  Grace labours, it labours in your heart to teach you righteousness on to life. And thats the new Law, the Law of SPIRIT and LIFE in CHRIST JESUS, the law which those who are in Christ live under...  Therefore there is now no condemnation ( of being a law breaker  ) to them which are in Christ Jesus

Any how the law breaker will surely die, but those who are in Christ will surely be made alive...

R.P and J

Michael
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:57:01 PM by Michael G »

Mike Gagne

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 04:51:56 PM »

Hi Wittenberg

My point is: I'm not sure on the difference between getting stoned to death for the sake of the gospel or getting stoned on drugs. God has ordained both events and is working both for good. Our heart is to love people going through either and be a blessing to both. Again, be blessed and rest in the truth

Amen, Its all the LOVE of GOD... :)

Thanks Wittenberg

Michael
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 05:57:59 PM by Michael G »

Mike Gagne

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 10:02:02 PM »

Just would like to add something I seen looking back in these last couple months.

I seen a hill where a mountain once was, and a hill thats starting to look like a valley...

Though He slay me yet will I trust Him. Blessed be the name of The Lord.

Righteousness, Peace and Joy

Michael

rick

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 12:13:32 AM »

Hi Rick.

My post was to encourage others that LRays teachings are from God and that if you can see yourself in them, then you will know that you are reading the truths given from God!

Hi Micheal,

Ray has many detractors, those who belong to God will understand these truths and except them because God gives us the faith to believe in them, if God is not calling someone it matters not what we say because like Ray said , the blind are really blind.

God bless.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 01:17:55 AM »

Hi Rick,

Hi Micheal,

Ray has many detractors, those who belong to God will understand these truths and except them because God gives us the faith to believe in them, if God is not calling someone it matters not what we say because like Ray said , the blind are really blind.

Part of my quote
I said all that to say that LRay Smith was given from God the truth to write and to teach the few!!

Hopefully the few will be encouraged

Heb 3:13  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

1Th 5:11  Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Hebrews 10:25   (ESV)

25  not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

When I quote here I am quoting to the brethren
Read it again

My post was to encourage others that LRays teachings are from God and that if you can see yourself in them, then you will know that you are reading the truths given from God!

Love to the Brethren

I also wrote this part to encourage you

As in adam all die, so as in Christ all will be made alive. So Adam is under the law of sin and death. Now if I was baptized into Christ then I was baptized into death, for one that has died has been set free from sin, and my life is now hid in Christ and NOW I am under Grace. I am under a new law, the law of the Spirit of Life. Now it is no longer I who does it, but sin that dewelleth in me.  Now as in Adam all died, and yes I died, I was baptized into death. So now I am not a law breaker. I am under grace and as LRay said ( in my words )  Grace labours, it labours in your heart to teach you righteousness on to life. And thats the new Law, the Law of SPIRIT and LIFE in CHRIST JESUS, the law which those who are in Christ live under...  Therefore there is now no condemnation ( of being a law breaker  ) to them which are in Christ Jesus

Because you seem to think that the few are lawbreakers under the law, because you are talking about sin. But the Law of the Spirit of Life has set those who are chosen, free from the law of sin and death...

Your Quote

Hi Michael.

Standing and falling seems to be how God teaches us, It matters not what one does for I see no distinction from one sin to another, If one is willing to break the law then they are a law breaker.

In Christ Michael
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:32:18 AM by Michael G »

rick

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 12:08:15 PM »

Hi Michael.

The truth is, we are all law breakers at this time however there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ.

Every one breaks the spiritual laws of God, for the wages of sin is death and everyone will die.

Paul did say he agrees with the law of God and so it was no longer him that sinned but sin itself.

God bless.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 12:52:09 PM »

Hi Rick,  I am not a law breaker of sin onto death!

This is what Paul said,

Rom 6:2  God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4  Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5  For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6  Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7  For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8  Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9  Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10  For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11  Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:12  Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Rom 6:14  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

I am now under grace and grace teaches me righteousness onto life. So any sin I do is not under the law which brings
death, for I died once. But if I sin now its under grace which brings righteousness onto life. Can you see that? Thank God for grace, I need grace, I need a lot of grace...

Romans 5:20-21   (KJV)

20  Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21  That as sin hath reigned unto death, (thats the law ) even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Can you see the difference now ?

May God Bless you

In Christ Michael

Mike Gagne

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 03:00:40 PM »

Hi Rick, I know LRay Talks a lot about grace in chapter 3 of the lake of fire series and I  know he talks about your first death some where, I am just can't remember right off hand where it is, maybe some one can point it out to you. But that would be a good thing to reread.
 Rick I found where LRay talks about your first death, its in lake of fire 16 part E
Hope this helps.

Michael
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:21:27 PM by Michael G »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.